corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Mini Cooper S

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mini Cooper S
stubbsy05

User status: Offline
21st Jul 03 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These cars have never really stood out to me until yesterday. My uncle brought his brand new Electric Blue (Dark Blue) Mini Cooper S round to mine.
It has a sunroof in the front and one in the back. White mirrors with the cooper stripes. Has silver 17s from mini and has all the extras except sat nav and full leather. Has half leather.
It Very nice looking and is comfy. He said it has a six speed gear box and he had 95 in 4th gear. I get to take it out for a drive in August when he is back again.

Are these very fast and what do people think of em? He is selling it in a year for a Porsche and says I could bu it off him if I want. He paid £18K for it and reckons it will be worth around £16K in a year.

Opinions? Discuss?

Alex.
DAYZEE

21st Jul 03 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can get 130 in 4th?

I think they are alright, look pretty good. Not really a 'mini' anymore though is it? Seems like a lot of money aswell. I'd buy a proper BMW instead.
stubbsy05

21st Jul 03 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah it does seem a lot of money. I'd consider the new Corsa Gsi which has similar stats I think.
Gambit

21st Jul 03 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont like them at all
chris_uk
Premium Member

21st Jul 03 at 09:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i get 93 in 4th!
Phil321

21st Jul 03 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is a lot of money, but he'll get at least 16k for it next yr. When I ordered my Cooper, there were second hand ones on the forecourt outside for the same price!

They are also a rock solid build and have a lot more character than their rivals.

I am already planning a Hartge Cooper S next and haven't even taken delivery of my Cooper yet!
Dave Helium

21st Jul 03 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i get 102 in 4th!! but when u think about it the mini has 6 gears!
Dr Pepper

21st Jul 03 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Phil321
It is a lot of money, but he'll get at least 16k for it next yr. When I ordered my Cooper, there were second hand ones on the forecourt outside for the same price!

They are also a rock solid build and have a lot more character than their rivals.

I am already planning a Hartge Cooper S next and haven't even taken delivery of my Cooper yet!

thats virtually word for word from what i was going to write
vibrio
Banned

21st Jul 03 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see how long the S/C last wth the hartage copper though.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Mini Cooper S 23 database queries in 0.0096331 seconds