corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » speakers and amps

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author speakers and amps
wee_kev

User status: Offline
21st Jul 03 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, i have already got a sub wired up to an amp and my 6*9's are running off me head unit.

I now want to change my front speakers and wire them and my 6*9's up to another amp.

What am i ment to look for when choosing an amp. Everything has all different ratings and facts and figures.

How do you tell whats best for your products?

I have Pioneer TS-E6995 6*9's and want to get Audiobahn ABF25T front speakers.

New Poll