corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Adding another car to insurance....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Adding another car to insurance....
Chris Bingham

User status: Offline
21st Jul 03 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, here is the script. I'm with Elephant cause they are cheap as ships for insuring the Punto but I'm not insured for any other car.

Now, my problem is that I need to drive other cars at the moment (Xantia for towing BMW to track days, driving mates 306 Turbo and his road / track AX GT)

Has anyone added a car that doesn't belong to them to their policy? Can you do this? Elephant are too slow getting back to me!
Sooty
Banned

21st Jul 03 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

elephant are the dogs.

You have to pay annually though
Gambit

21st Jul 03 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or alternatively if your 25 and your fully comp then your covered to drive other cars 3rd party
Tom

21st Jul 03 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With dif companies they have different attitudes about you driving other cars, some will if you're over 21 and insd fully comp with them, they'll cover you to drive 3rd party on other cars.....
Scott

21st Jul 03 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

speak to companies about being insured for any car , may cost u a faitr bit tho because u are not a trader

i have traders insurance and its a massive benifit
Chris Bingham

21st Jul 03 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

righto, cheers chaps for the info.
Tom

21st Jul 03 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yesh, sum companies will insure you on a fiat panda at 17...and 3rd party on any other car (can't think of who, but yes at 17).

Get yer dad to buy a m3 for 7k and insure it (you'd never get 2nd driver on dads policy), then you could drive it in theory

wud never do that me,......
beav

21st Jul 03 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah, u can definfitly add another car to a policy, was going to buy a mk1 mr2 for the summer and had a quote from tesco for something like 150 to add it to my policy for a wee while and keep my other car insured as well, ie two cars insured at the same time on the one policy...just didn't find the right car (read as didnt get off my ass to find the right car)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Adding another car to insurance.... 23 database queries in 0.6992362 seconds