corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » 14" Alloys and Clear Clusters Goin CHEEP!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 14" Alloys and Clear Clusters Goin CHEEP!!!
J18 DTH

User status: Offline
   29th Jul 03 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got some 14" Wheels and clear clusters for sale!!!

Clusters - £35 inc P&P
Wheels - £100

NO OFFERS.

Selling them because i sold my car a while ago and ive got the sitting in the garage!!!

Pics avaliable on request via email!!!!

Wheels are in really good condition apart from a little scuff on one of them they are the 5 spoke standard ones 14" that have come off an SXI!

One cluster (the drivers side) is slightly damaged on the right hand side of it. It just looks a little bit melted. Dont know what caused it as i bought them second hand too. Really not that noticeable. Ive got pics so you can see for yourself. Bargain @£35!!

I live in southport so the wheels would have to be collected!

If your interestred email me on: henniker666@aol.com as i dont come on this board often.

DAN.
Patrick

29th Jul 03 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 29-07-2003 by Patrick]
J18 DTH

31st Jul 03 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no takers at all?????
mentalcorsa

31st Jul 03 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent m8

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » 14" Alloys and Clear Clusters Goin CHEEP!!! 23 database queries in 0.0087261 seconds