corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Loud Music Law

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Loud Music Law
Cavey

User status: Offline
4th Aug 03 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't remember what the law was on using loud music within a residential area

Anyone help me ?
vibrio
Banned

4th Aug 03 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

11pm-7am
Robbo

4th Aug 03 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also it can be illegal if some1 complains - public nuisance act i believe
Cavey

4th Aug 03 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, i found out about the public nuisance thingy, cheers Vib, never knew you could actually be helpful and serious
LoudCorsa

4th Aug 03 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all you need to do is keep a mallet handy to cave in the scull of any goon who is complaining - i mean in the daytime who cares how much boom you give it - people who complain about stuff like that clearly never had any fun when they were young.

when we took my mates kicker demo car to college and were proper giving it some beef outside, this old lady came out and said politely can we turn it down cos it was vibrating her plates inside, clearly as she was polite and plesant about it we turned it down - but these people who come out shouting and swearing can fuck off - i would sooner eat crap than let some coffin doging old twat tell me what to do.

chaz

http://www.woah.co.uk
Robbo

4th Aug 03 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LoudCorsa
i would sooner eat crap than let some coffin doging old twat tell me what to do.

chaz

Thats a bit harsh
LoudCorsa

4th Aug 03 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats harsh? - that i dont want old people who i dont know to tell me what to do? - i have nothing against them 'asking' but if they choose to 'tell' me what i am and arnt gonna do they gen suck my chuds - and if thats harsh then its harsh - sorry

chaz

DanielJ

4th Aug 03 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same as me m8 if they ask fair enuff, if they rant an rave i'll do it mor
Robbo

4th Aug 03 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LoudCorsa
whats harsh? - that i dont want old people who i dont know to tell me what to do? - i have nothing against them 'asking' but if they choose to 'tell' me what i am and arnt gonna do they gen suck my chuds - and if thats harsh then its harsh - sorry

chaz

It was the way u said it tho!!!!
sweetlovin

4th Aug 03 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My friend had his music up loud and these two coppers were saying something to him so he turned it down to see what they were saying and they said "and keep it at that level" so he just looked at them and turned it right up, waved and wheel spun off! He's gonna get himself into trouble one day!

I was in the car with him not so long ago and he never wears a seatbelt when he's driving and two cops in an indercover car pulled up beside us at the traffic lights and saw that he didn't have it on and told him to put it on, so he did and then wheel spun off that time to!
Cole

4th Aug 03 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a freind of mine was (stuart doe R.I.P) was the 1st person in britain to get done for havving his car stereo to loud driving through town max power paid his fine
corb

4th Aug 03 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some bloke got out his car infront of me once at some traffic lights and started shouting etc. telling me to turn my music down, simply turned it up louder and sat there shouting i couldnt hear him

If u think i'm a nob, then thats ur opinion, personally, i thought it was quite funny, especially as i had my window closed aswell!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Loud Music Law 23 database queries in 0.0123508 seconds