corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Slammin Vinyl This Saturday....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Slammin Vinyl This Saturday....
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
9th Aug 03 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

red bull number 5...
Inta-Corsa

9th Aug 03 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heh. ur gonna be shking all nite lol. what time are you aiming to get there at? i think we're gonna b getting there for bout 7ish
drunkenfool

9th Aug 03 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bus is leaving in 1/2 hour, 3 hours ish i think. I got to go to the credit card bit cos i dont have a ticket yet, just the reference number. Im so fucking hot already, and i havent started dancing! lol U got my number, text me when ur on the way up or something, and ill get in touch with raver, we can all meet and say hey! So excited, and so hot!!! lol
Inta-Corsa

9th Aug 03 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd certainly have 2 agree with the hot bit. its like 32/33 in my house! il txt u when i am leaving and c what time i think we will b there for. it cooled down quite nicely after about 8.30 last nite so hopefully it'll b doin that again and we should b ok. well i hope so anyway.

[Edited on 09-08-2003 by Inta-Corsa]
drunkenfool

9th Aug 03 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

taxi is here, have fun all!!!!
drunkenfool

10th Aug 03 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

argh, so fucked! Havent been to sleep yet, it was a wicked night, but far too hot early on! Hi to raver too, hope u recover soon!
Inta-Corsa

10th Aug 03 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

far to hot inside all nite, it was dripping. i didnt take my fone in the end and somehow i ended up in dnb for most of the nite. gay.
drunkenfool

10th Aug 03 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still awake I was chasing a spider round the living room trying to catch it, and i keep thinking i can see it in the corner of my eye, but its not. I guess thats what 37hours with no sleep does to ya!

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Slammin Vinyl This Saturday.... 23 database queries in 0.0126350 seconds