corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Your view on buying products over the internet???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Your view on buying products over the internet???
Happy_2008

User status: Offline
6th Aug 03 at 01:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above, i get this funny feeling when i have to order products via the net with new companys as the thought of my card being used once i have purchsed the products freaks me out. As its my 1st time with this company i feel a bit uneasyed about it. Although i have heard good reports about the firm.

Whats your views of internet purchases???
Stone Cold Rattlesnake

6th Aug 03 at 01:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shud be fine if its a well known and trusted site and been running for a while. Recommendations are the best way to tell tho
diddon

6th Aug 03 at 04:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who the mane of the company
Dan B

6th Aug 03 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And, if you're using a credit card, it should be protected against the company fraudulently using it without your permission...
LoudCorsa

6th Aug 03 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont tend to have reservations as long as its not selling dodgy stuff or stupidly chep stuff - althought looking for the old verisign thing or trusted logos and stuff do help reassure

chaz

http://www.woah.co.uk
blebo

6th Aug 03 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You tens to have better consumer rights if you order by mail via the net aswell, cause your buying the goods without seeing them it makes it easier to return them
Gambit

6th Aug 03 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buying stuff over the internet is safer than paying for petrol on your credit card at a garage

how many of you check the receipt to see if it displays your full credit card number, and if it does do you rip it up???? also what happens to the garage copy of the receipt??

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Your view on buying products over the internet??? 23 database queries in 0.1756680 seconds