corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » help asap on parking laws n stuff

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help asap on parking laws n stuff
Eastbounre Corsa Bloke

User status: Offline
15th Aug 03 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wella s above really my car is insurenced tax mot`d and parked across the road oppistie me house i aint drovew it in ages cos i done me back in and i gota fucking bitch twat head necxt door negbers n they just stirinh up so much crap and now there moning like hell will i have 2 move it? or can i park it there as long as i want? and dose n e 1 know n e legal pages 4 stuff liek this n stuff cos there well gay!! aarghghh fanx ppl
Trotty

15th Aug 03 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surely if it's taxed, insured and MOT'd, and not causing a blockage then it shouldn't make any difference?
M2RTY

15th Aug 03 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hummmmmm tricky 1 mate

so long as its got tax on it and stuff i think your ok, but i think if they are classing it as an obstruction then u might have 2 move it

same as ppl who grow huggge trees next door and neighbours dont like it

as they dont own the street (road) then i presume any1 can park there so long as its not residential parking only, there is no yellow lines and its legit

i know we live in a cul-de-sac and if any1 blocks my drive i phone police up and they have to get it towed away as its an obstruction but thats cos they are blocking me in
M2RTY

15th Aug 03 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

untill some1 goes to cort over it then i cant really say theres a law

id go to cort and see what they say
MarkM

15th Aug 03 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as long as your car is taxed, insured and MOT'd theres nothing they can do if it is parked legit...just make them aware of the law and your rights...
Gareth_H

15th Aug 03 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just keep it there.
We might even see you on neighbours from hell.
vibrio
Banned

15th Aug 03 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eastbounre Corsa Bloke
wella s above really my car is insurenced tax mot`d and parked across the road oppistie me house i aint drovew it in ages cos i done me back in and i gota fucking bitch twat head necxt door negbers n they just stirinh up so much crap and now there moning like hell will i have 2 move it? or can i park it there as long as i want? and dose n e 1 know n e legal pages 4 stuff liek this n stuff cos there well gay!! aarghghh fanx ppl

I would suggest that you go back to school first then worry about your car.

as for your problem. if it is taxed, MOT and insured then you can leave it there so long as it is not in the way of anything. e.g driveway, right of way, junction.
Eastbounre Corsa Bloke

15th Aug 03 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers 4 ya answers, ya ya my spelling sux i know and i can never b arsed 2 correct it but u know what i mean mosed the time so i dont care ya its a normal publis road not corsing an obstruction and i have all tax n stuff. lol neigbers from hell mate ceep ur eyes opend ull never know
M4tt

15th Aug 03 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just go knock on there door say nothing walk them out to yor car, point at your TAX disc and show em the finger....

so longs you're not doing n e thing illegal like obstructing....

i get this problem a lot when i leave my car whilst going to work. I usually have to park it down near me dad's house but ppl get really stroppy about non-resisdents parking on their road ( ).

I always park it along the curb, never block n e one in, then one night as i came back from work some one had parked across their drive (fair enough) and parked on my bumper.

Not too happy i went to ask him to move his car, and he said no, it'll teach you to park there, hmmmm, i said it's perfectly legal to park there.

in the end i told him to fook off and moved his car myself with a shunt from my own
Eastbounre Corsa Bloke

15th Aug 03 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol nicce 1 mate, u should c it hear thogh every 1 being so gay adn trying 2 stir shot up n every thing, im getting well pissed off, the bitch next door has gone mad i say madd!! shes like fucking obbsessing with every thing i doo and startyed saying ppl i make funny faces at her now and watch her and stuff and that i looki 2 c what there doing n stuff im fucking getting pissed off
Kris TD

15th Aug 03 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a neighbour like that, she used too moan about up skating in the road, so one day we left loads of stopper lines on the path outside her house, she went nutz, could see her scrubbing it, funny as fuck.
Eastbounre Corsa Bloke

15th Aug 03 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol this bitch is mad and the other niegbers r twats and justy wana c us get fucked and they hate my car as well and ppl with modded cars 2! think we should teacht hem all a lesson and torch there cars what ya say peeps???
IntaCepta

15th Aug 03 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go up to here door,
when she opens it, give her a cupple of slaps. turn around and walk off.

i'm lucky on my road. everyones safe about parking. me n my dad park anywhere on the road.
if we or our neighbours have a party we sometimes let them use our driveway if theres not enuf space on the road.

but if parking there (opposite their house) causes that much agro, then why don't u move it somewhere else. its too much hassle, at least she'll get off ur back for a while.
avenger

15th Aug 03 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont affect me - ive got a fooking massive driveway

dont help but makes me feel better
Eastbounre Corsa Bloke

15th Aug 03 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shut it avenger, i dont wanan move my car! y hould i im not doin n e fin wrong, n e way mate if i do that shell find sum other gay thing 2 wank about
charcoalgrill

15th Aug 03 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

move to a house which has a private driveway then
groom

15th Aug 03 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and as vibs sez ,pls come bk 2 school

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » help asap on parking laws n stuff 23 database queries in 0.0488260 seconds