corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What should I buy my lass for our 10 year anniversary?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What should I buy my lass for our 10 year anniversary?
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
19th Aug 03 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by snowy
Hows about this then.....

Hire a limo to pick her up first then you. Go to a health spa thingy, and get her all dolled up etc.... Then still with the limo idea, take her into town to go to the nicest dinner and bar. Then go home and

Steve.

why not just take her for a ride in the punto, come back home, give her some food and beer then shag.
Craig6682

19th Aug 03 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
anyone else been out with someone as long

Wow, that is some serious time mate. I think my last bird, 2 years ago, lasted about 3 weeks and then she bined me off
Trotty

19th Aug 03 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by snowy
Hows about this then.....

Hire a limo to pick her up first then you. Go to a health spa thingy, and get her all dolled up etc.... Then still with the limo idea, take her into town to go to the nicest dinner and bar. Then go home and

Steve.

why not just take her for a ride in the punto, come back home, give her some food and beer then shag.

Winner!
CORSA NUT

19th Aug 03 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Boyrac3r
quote:
anyone else been out with someone as long

Wow, that is some serious time mate. I think my last bird, 2 years ago, lasted about 3 weeks and then she bined me off

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What should I buy my lass for our 10 year anniversary? 23 database queries in 0.0123661 seconds