corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » why is it that....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author why is it that....
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Sep 03 at 20:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i download 50 cent P.I.M.P. does the soong disappear and a loud screaming sound appear. Is there a problem with my computer cos i tried 2 seperate downloads and they both went the same, but not at the same time ?????

Mase
Stuckey

7th Sep 03 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by masey
when i download 50 cent P.I.M.P. does the soong disappear and a loud screaming sound appear. Is there a problem with my computer cos i tried 2 seperate downloads and they both went the same, but not at the same time ?????

i bet you downloaded ir from kazaa, same thing happened to me
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Sep 03 at 20:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some record labels are now hosting corrupt versions of their music so its very hard to download one without it having the screaming in.

May be that you got one of those.
MikeE

7th Sep 03 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WHAT DA FCUKIN HELL!!! is rong wiv kazaa ive had this a few times, happen to me.... makes me mad.
Shelly
Premium Member

7th Sep 03 at 20:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a good version if ure on msn
Mase
Premium Member

7th Sep 03 at 20:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanx shelly but i'll just get the album 2morrow of a mate !!! Its right annoyin, but u can tell which copies are the record label ones cos the bandwidth goes sky high and there are like 1000 users with the same tune !!

Mase
Shelly
Premium Member

7th Sep 03 at 20:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okie dokie, no problemo
transca

7th Sep 03 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by masey

you're computer probably doesn't want to play such a shit song

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » why is it that.... 24 database queries in 0.3057361 seconds