corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » My new amp, help please!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My new amp, help please!!
andy hirst

User status: Offline
12th Sep 03 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here is my new amp: Jensen XA2150 300w MAX 200W RMS Bridged

The questions are

1. To bridge which channels do i use
2. On the inputs, there is High, Low and Pass < WTF
3. Do i switch on the low or high pass when running a sub

I know its a cheap amp (30quid) but its going into my corsa which my girlfriend will be getting in 6 months, and i have a mint system planned for when i get my mk1 golf gti.

Thanks
Andy

[Edited on 12-09-2003 by soaped]
M4tt

12th Sep 03 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when running a sub you want it to be set to low pass.

there should be some info in your amp book about bridging, but usually it means putting the wires to the positive on the right channel and the the negative on the left channel. could be dif on your smp though.

andy hirst

12th Sep 03 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its second hand, hence only 20quid. on the right neg and left plus there is a circle round the symbols. I am guessing that these are the bridged channels.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » My new amp, help please!! 24 database queries in 0.0099051 seconds