corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Todays Hospital Visit

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Todays Hospital Visit
-Aliba-

User status: Offline
17th Sep 03 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So, yet again i've to go back into hospital

Anyway, went in and got seen to straight away quite unbelievable to be honest!

So todays agender was to get out these 6 screws in my mouth.... which were simply screwed through my gums into my jaw bones... 3 upper jaw... 3 lower.

The middle lower one which was basically just above my chin in my mouth had sunk into my gum/lip and it had grown around it..... so it had to be numbed up ... which was sore enough then cut at before finally unscrewing it!!

So, she numbs it up.... and then realises she has the wrong screwdriver ..... after searching for the right one and to no effect.. she decides to use forceps (as in like pliers) to twist it out!

Fair enough...... just shut my eyes and couldnt feel anything. 1 down 5 to go.

Then she said she would try removing one without the anaesthetic.
fnukn goupin!!! No chance!!!
Imagine removing a screw or bolt from metal or wood, and every so often it gets tight even although your removing it! Well this is what it was like on my bones!!! Not pleasent i guarantee you!!!

So everything gets numbed up. The other 5 then get removed with no problems other than one where the anaesthetic had woren off.

So i now have a screw free mouth after 9 weeks with em feel much better however... i'm back into hospital 2moro for phsyiotherapy on my whiplashed neck he he he av practiced the noises already - "ah ah ah aaahhh"
the_legend_of_yrag

17th Sep 03 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was that cos of a car accident? You the one where that women came out in front of ya n she started squeeling? Hope you get better soon mate!
stubbsy

17th Sep 03 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fulin ell mate, u should be in for a good pay out for that, hope u get better soon though mate, sounds nasty.
-Aliba-

17th Sep 03 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yip thats me proud of it

honest to god i cringe when i think of the feeling of removing those screws.

Not nice at all....... but me hopes the payout will be
Adam-D

17th Sep 03 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

crap i gotta go thruo that soon

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Todays Hospital Visit 23 database queries in 0.0049529 seconds