corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Computer Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Computer Help
Darren

User status: Offline
17th Sep 03 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do i know what type of memory i have in my computer as there are two types arnt there??

cheers
DanielJ

17th Sep 03 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shud tell u in the system bit of control panel, prob ddr
Darren

17th Sep 03 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah it doesnt say what type, it just says how much i have..
Steve
Premium Member

17th Sep 03 at 18:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

open the computer will have a sticker or be stamped on the sticks themselves, thats the only way really unless it ses in the bios
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

17th Sep 03 at 18:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve106GTi
open the computer will have a sticker or be stamped on the sticks themselves, thats the only way really unless it ses in the bios

this is a good idea, but if you dont feel that brave then have a look at crucial.com/uk , they have a system selector where you can enter your motherboard make and model and then they will be able to tell you what memory you can fit.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Computer Help 23 database queries in 0.0127869 seconds