corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Pioneer HU and 6 Disc Changer £60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pioneer HU and 6 Disc Changer £60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phil321

User status: Offline
18th Sep 03 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, thats right, selling my Pioneer HU and 6 Disc Changer, all cables, face off, pre out etc etc all for £60 DELIVERED!!!!! Selling as I am selling my car and don't need it for my new one! Its nothing amazing, but if you want better sound quality and a decent CD player in ya car then this is a real steal!

u2u me
Phil321

18th Sep 03 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The changer is the CDX-P245 and the HU is the KEH-P4500R
bazman

18th Sep 03 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

May be interested! How old is it?
Phil321

18th Sep 03 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all u2u replied to. I have had bloody loads, but I will post pics up later tonight then its first to show the money/cheque or whatever gets it, simple!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Pioneer HU and 6 Disc Changer £60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 23 database queries in 0.0047872 seconds