corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Any1 interested in weight training or sports may be able to help.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any1 interested in weight training or sports may be able to help.
scrap

User status: Offline
   30th Sep 03 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am trying to find out information on Efferdrine (spelling)

I play rugby and have taken it once b4, I felt very aggresive during the game, dunno if it was the effergin or because it was a big game anyway I've been offered some effergin fairly cheaply and would like to know some more info on it first. I am interested in weight training and do a bit , but i want to get more involved.
Is efferdrine used in Gym's ?? what effect does it have??

There is a bodybuilding shop that sells them but i'd rather not ask there because they may give me a biased slant on what they do, so that i buy them.

[Edited on 30-09-2003 by scrap]

[Edited on 30-09-2003 by scrap]
Pablo

30th Sep 03 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Criag W might b more help as he does suppliments n stuff might have come across it.
OFcorsa

30th Sep 03 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont bother mate! your best bet is tuna and high protein foods, all these chemicals and stuff are a waste of time, cos yeah sumtimes you can get big quicky but it wont last, and it will cost you loads to maintain the size. I did creatine once and i got big quickly but it was all water, I am lifting now more naturllly then i was on that shit, and prolong use will fuck your kidneys and liver up!
Jason Iles

30th Sep 03 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Read the Corsasport Disclaimer this will get you aggresive
scrap

30th Sep 03 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i've had creatine b4 and thought it was pretty shit.

I play rugby and i aren't in bad shape, but i was out injured for a while. I need to tone up and gain some strength as some of the lads have overtaken me. Also reduce my body fat which has gone up *slightly* lol
Leo

30th Sep 03 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey, what gym do you go to in Hull?
scrap

30th Sep 03 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Leo: I've just joined the new JJB gym why where do u go.
Leo

30th Sep 03 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont, i used to go to reviva in town.. thinking about joining that gym but might be moving away.

I think Peak P shop down Cleveland Street (near blue bridge) might sell what your after.
SetH

30th Sep 03 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you are referring to ephindrine which is actually a class C Drug. IT is prescribed for people with breathing problems as it dilates the bronchiloes in your lungs and allows easier breathing.

The drug is in the same group as amphetamines but is no where no as potent as something like speed.

It will generally make you much more alert, more like a caffenine buzz rather then giving you outright energy. You heart rate will quicken and you may get heart palpitations, you could also experience a decrease in blood pressure which can be dangerous.

The most potent fat burning stack know to man is the ECA stack. Ephendrine, caffeinie and aspirin, If you take these 3 supplements together then you will be buzzing your tits off and your body willl quickly get to its fat burning threshold. Also taking it with grapefruit juice, the grapefruit keeps the caffenine receptors active for longer allowing a better uptake.

dosage is : 50mg ephendrine, 200mg caffeine and 150mg aspirin.

Side effects include dizziness, hear palpitations (irregualr heart rythmn), dehydration > it causes you to piss out water that your body actually needs in a similar manner to a diruetic. Also you will feel very very drained afterwards, simliar to a speed comedown. You may find it hard to sleep if you take ephedrine after 4pm and it will lessen your appetite, so not good if you are training to gain weight.

It is illegal to sell on the high street and is a prescription drug. I know many athletes that use this year round to increase their performance. I have used the ECA stack in the gym to help burn off body fat, and it did help, but i decided the side effects really werent worth it.

Just be careful with it really, Anyone who has done speed will know what im talking about re the side effects, they are very similar although much weaker.
SetH

30th Sep 03 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

About six years ago their used to be a energy drink for bodybuilders called "ultimate orange", it contained ephedrine, it was banned shortly after.
OFcorsa

30th Sep 03 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scrap - is that rugby league?
scrap

30th Sep 03 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SetH : yeah it is Epherdrine, just the way its pronounced round here, i'll edit the original. thanx for info mate.

OFcorsa: yeah rugby League
hitman2k

30th Sep 03 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do weight trainging try 2 stay off any suplements as long as possible and look @ ur diet!
Dicky_Morris

30th Sep 03 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv tried it! only once! and i thought it was amazing stuff! had a day of hockey took 2 of the pills n didnt feel 2 bad at all! drunk loadsa water! they sell them 100 for 18quid where i live :S
OFcorsa

1st Oct 03 at 07:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but thats Swansea everyone round there is a roida!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Any1 interested in weight training or sports may be able to help. 23 database queries in 0.0185840 seconds