corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PUNTO GT ON MIGWEB

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PUNTO GT ON MIGWEB
Daimo B

User status: Offline
8th Oct 03 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Scott
quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
PLus being a turbo, replacment turbo due soon (dunno, just they dont last as long).

Personnally, i think u'll find it fun for a while, then miss the extra umph of the redtop.

I had a punto GT try to keep up from southend the other day, side exit zorst, standard wheels etc. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. as i gently roarrred past

Stick with the Corsa!

[Edited on 07-10-2003 by Daimo B]

why were u roaring past it , if it was trying to keep up with u

Becuase he was in front, and i closed and went past, and yes, it was flat out, and yes, it was a GT.

Andys 180bhp Punto wasn't much faster than mine at all from 70-120mph. Especially as i had 2 people in the car, and 16"s, and floor, as opposed to his 15"s, stripped and 1 person.

Why would i want to lie about something to people i dont know? I've got no reason to brag, its GENERAL chat, and it was an encounter with a punto i had.

But of course, i knew u punto boys had to come back with something, tbh, i was expecting it.
Steve
Premium Member

8th Oct 03 at 17:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

daimo i hear theyre taking registrations for the formula one season, why dont u register D4 and give it a shot?
Daimo B

8th Oct 03 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you really that retarded steve? Such an idiot sometimes!
X3DOS

8th Oct 03 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Scott
quote:
PLus being a turbo, replacment turbo due soon (dunno, just they dont last as long).

Personnally, i think u'll find it fun for a while, then miss the extra umph of the redtop.

I had a punto GT try to keep up from southend the other day, side exit zorst, standard wheels etc. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. as i gently roarrred past

Stick with the Corsa!

[Edited on 07-10-2003 by Daimo B]

why were u roaring past it , if it was trying to keep up with u

Becuase he was in front, and i closed and went past, and yes, it was flat out, and yes, it was a GT.

Andys 180bhp Punto wasn't much faster than mine at all from 70-120mph. Especially as i had 2 people in the car, and 16"s, and floor, as opposed to his 15"s, stripped and 1 person.

Why would i want to lie about something to people i dont know? I've got no reason to brag, its GENERAL chat, and it was an encounter with a punto i had.

But of course, i knew u punto boys had to come back with something, tbh, i was expecting it.

Ow shut the fuck up with your major league gayness, no one cares.
Daimo B

8th Oct 03 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You do obviously. You keep replying?
X3DOS

8th Oct 03 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats replying ?
Steve
Premium Member

8th Oct 03 at 17:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt u here about the evo daimo slaughetered
X3DOS

8th Oct 03 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no tell me about it ?

Next he'll be telling me how his 0-60 is faster than my elise and he wants to prove it Im willing to race

pps 0-30 in an elise is stupidly fast.
Daimo B

8th Oct 03 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never slaughtered an evo, never even beat it.

Lying again steven, you go find the post and then prove what a lier your being?
vibrio
Banned

10th Nov 04 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PUNTO GT ON MIGWEB 23 database queries in 0.0096769 seconds