corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ***Universal Rage Exhausts ***

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ***Universal Rage Exhausts ***
Geeza10328

User status: Offline
9th Oct 03 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do these exhausts when fitted to a corsa with the fitting kit that comes with it... fit securely? or they wobbly/rattle and generally fit poor?

Ppl who ave got these and fitted them wot do u think of them, are they easy to fit, sound good etc?

cheers

Matt

[Edited on 09-10-2003 by Geeza10328]
puchos

9th Oct 03 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a rage twin oval on mine and sounded sweet. Fitted well but had to replace the flexi-pipe as it rusted away and snapped. Other than that cant fault it, cheap too!
Predator Corsa

9th Oct 03 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they seen 2 cheap, and being universal means there not made for your car and your car only... unlike most exhausts...

I was lookin at the twin 5", but stuck with a peco bb4
supacook2k

9th Oct 03 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the 3" twin oval back box and took it to powerflow to fit as the fitting kit provided was wank and so i needed new piping from the box to the rest of the system plus new brackets attached as no bracket come attached to the box. they charged me £47 to have it fitted
Kenni

9th Oct 03 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My bro might be selling his universal rage exhaust (oval with twin pipes inside), off his mini. (Fitted on a few weeks)

Sounds good but too loud for the neighbours when arriving back at nite.

New Poll