corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Thieving Scum

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Thieving Scum
fiestakidda

User status: Offline
16th Oct 03 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As you may know and so may not i bought NOVAGTE's Nova from here. Well for you that know what the car looks like then you will know some serious work has gone into the car.

Well tonight as a treat for the missus thought i'd take her to the Fun Fair near me. Well got there and everything was fine till was walking out and saw some dodgy lad near ma car. Thought funny walked over to him and he told me so lads had just smashed my fucking window and tried to take me stereo.

Not pleased and i don't see the point in it at all. Found out that it was another modified car owner that had tried to do it. I'm seriously pissed and now happy
langey

16th Oct 03 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well you've found out whos done it, now take the law into your own hands, get a tranny van from a scrappy, then kidnap this fucker and levae him tied up in it for days an days, and get your sterio back of the cunt. hate thiefing scum abgs
Sooty
Banned

16th Oct 03 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by langey
well you've found out whos done it, now take the law into your own hands, get a tranny van from a scrappy, then kidnap this fucker and levae him tied up in it for days an days, and get your sterio back of the cunt. hate thiefing scum abgs

This is the attitude of exactly the kind of person that did this in the first place... are you completely retarded or something?
fiestakidda

16th Oct 03 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There a cruise on Saturday in my town so if he thinks he's clever then he may turn up. Witnesses gave the police all the details of the car and that so they might get them. But god help them if they turn up at the cruise cos i'll smash there car up as well as them
NeilsC

17th Oct 03 at 07:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Gambit

17th Oct 03 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

aye its all well and good saying that when it dont effect you & your jsut sitting behind your pc typing it in! if push came to shove it would be a different matter

personally id jsut report it to the police along with the name of the fella you suspect
M2RTY

17th Oct 03 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mattie it might be worth posting the car details around, its not hard to spot

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Thieving Scum 23 database queries in 0.0969381 seconds