corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Lord Of The Rings

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lord Of The Rings
Rocky

User status: Offline
   28th Oct 03 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi peeps

I been looking at the extended versions of lord of the rings 1 & 2 they look pretty good with extra 30 min footage, just like to know if any 1 on here have got these 4 disc dvds and are they any good compared to the standard dvd film, i know there morefeaturs like but is it worth it???

Happy_2008

28th Oct 03 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah they are good, my gf got them and shows u how each character was made etc
Mav 3000

28th Oct 03 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres 5 hours of extras, and loads more footage that deepens the story - is just was well filmed etc, qualit,y music etc - and reflects the book a lot more.

there releasing these extended version in the US at the cinema before RotK - not sure if they will here. there about 3.5 hours long!

Definitely well worth it - Ive got Fellowship with 'Stone' Arganaths with it, TTT you get a model of Gollum, and RotK - who knows! Don't think its out yet is it?

I hope they don't realease other extras on the bog box set whcih will probably be out next year.

Did you know you can buy a replica of the ring for £200? It was modelled on a crew members wedding ring! the one used in the film was given to Elija Wood at the end of filming.

(I like Lord of the Rings)
Rocky

28th Oct 03 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats amazing cheers dude think i will buy the extra big dvd 1s and give me old lored of the rings dvd to me nephew!!! i want the 30 min extras
westsidecorsa

28th Oct 03 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Lord Of The Rings 23 database queries in 0.0042701 seconds