corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Opinion on Vibs

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Opinion on Vibs
Rob

User status: Offline
15th Jan 04 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member

Right I think this forum is just absolute bollocks now. since vibs started on it I think hes bought with him a great deal of light hearted humour!

I am sick of reading and all the posts he replys in vibs why dont you keep your comments to yourself and vibs this isnt a punto forum vibs why dont you grow up kinda thing!

I mean he posted in the scrivs car section about it just been a piece of metal and hes correct !

I am in no way bumming him or sticking up for him this is just my pure opinion of the guy I think I have spoken to him maybe 5 times at the most on MSN.

I just feel that its the typical corsasport way to go you always get somebody who doesnt like somebody and because all the rest of the spineless bastards on here bum the " one person " so much they all follow suit to be part of " the in crowd " or wotever kinda crowd it is ! there is one person on this site alot of people feels they should be like regardless of whether they know it or not. you can tell by reading there posts who they are! I am not naming names as I really cant be arsed with the slagging off and the BANNING for doing something which really if people werent so stupid wouldnt get offended by!.

I am not saying vibs is an angel cause hes far from it! but for god sake he only means most things in jest which is fair enough.

I just think if there was less whinging about vibro and let him get on with what he whats to say ( at the end of the day its a public forum )

Right I would like to say thanks for reading this I did it purely for my own benefit as I would like to see the quality of the site improved to how it used to be 3 or 4 years ago to when I registered and not just coming on here reading the everyday same old bollocks what goes on here !

Vibro if I have offended you by writing this I apologise in advance but its about time something got said!

Rob
p.s you have to write to ian or tim to have me banned ! ( but then again if your stupid enough to let it offend you so be it)

I havent got a out of the bed the wrong side this morning either!
Demo

15th Jan 04 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member

vibsa is a great addition to corsasport. after all, how boring would school have been without the class clown

free premium membership for life for him i say
Sam
Premium Member

15th Jan 04 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member

I wonder if Daimo will comment on this thread!
Rob

15th Jan 04 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member

if daimo wishes to post on it fair enough as it is a public forum
MatthewR

15th Jan 04 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member

Bum bum
SetH

15th Jan 04 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Right I would like to say thanks for reading this I did it purely for my own benefit as I would like to see the quality of the site improved to how it used to be 3 or 4 years ago to when I registered and not just coming on here reading the everyday same old bollocks what goes on here !

Never going to happen, this was my reason for requesting to be a moderator, to get the site back to how it used to be, I believe this was also petes (romford astra) view as well. We put hours of our own time into trying to improve the site but i guess we failed miserably. Im just glad i dont have to put up with the abuse anymore and more then happy to take a back seat now as a normal member.

Rob

15th Jan 04 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member

comments like yours evisu get you banned! remember that
Sam
Premium Member

15th Jan 04 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:

Never going to happen, this was my reason for requesting to be a moderator, to get the site back to how it used to be, I believe this was also petes (romford astra) view as well. We put hours of our own time into trying to improve the site but i guess we failed miserably. Im just glad i dont have to put up with the abuse anymore and more then happy to take a back seat now as a normal member.

Where is Pete these days?
MatthewR

15th Jan 04 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rob
comments like yours evisu get you banned! remember that

Why?
SetH

15th Jan 04 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member

I have not spoken to pete for quite some time. He deleted his messenger account and disappeared into cyberspace, i dont blame him I guess he had enough sh1t from all the stick we were getting from ars3holes on here just for doing our jobs ffs.
Tom

15th Jan 04 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member

People shud just shut up moaning, the site will be what it is, people move on and more people join up of course the content of the site is gonna change
Sam
Premium Member

15th Jan 04 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
I have not spoken to pete for quite some time. He deleted his messenger account and disappeared into cyberspace, i dont blame him I guess he had enough sh1t from all the stick we were getting from ars3holes on here just for doing our jobs ffs.

SetH

15th Jan 04 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member

Yes Tom I agree, I joined when i got my first corsa and really enjoyed reading the forums and asking questions about modding my car. It was a completly different site back then and for me was an essential resource for modding my corsa. It has changed considerably now but has become a thriving community, a community that some people dont like but netherless you cannot deny the fact that it is thriving and has a massive user base now.
Ojc

15th Jan 04 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Tom D
People shud just shut up moaning, the site will be what it is, people move on and more people join up of course the content of the site is gonna change

Yes, I think the moderators and admin need to listen to what you have said because thats the nail in the coffin.
Rob

15th Jan 04 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member

evisu vibro puts things like that and gets told to shut up and grow up! however I have more to say then " shut up"

just my opinion!
MatthewR

15th Jan 04 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member

Shutup

Only jokin mate
Ally

15th Jan 04 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member

Don't get me wrong Rob, i think ur a great guy, but i dont have a problem with Vibs, if he wants to post shite then thats upto him.

I just dont read any of it.

I've voiced my opinoin, i'll be quiet now.
Donna Corsa GSi

I just feel that its the typical corsasport way to go you always get somebody who doesnt like somebody and because all the rest of the spineless bastards on here bum the " one person " so much they all follow suit to be part of " the in crowd " or wotever kinda crowd it is

Bit hypocritical there aren't we
Tom

quote:
Yes Tom I agree, I joined when i got my first corsa and really enjoyed reading the forums and asking questions about modding my car. It was a completly different site back then and for me was an essential resource for modding my corsa. It has changed considerably now but has become a thriving community, a community that some people dont like but netherless you cannot deny the fact that it is thriving and has a massive user base now.

Yep that's exactly my point people may say they do not like it etc but they all still come on here most days... (gonna get all philosophical now) it's like life in general theres things you miss about it and wish you could go back to but sometimes u just can't
Robbo

15th Jan 04 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member

I always say, people get the advice they need n Help zone and meets r doing well, isnt that the real reason for CS being here, all else is just a bonus an totally unrelated to the essence of the site

chris_uk
Premium Member

15th Jan 04 at 10:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

go watch my vid it will cheer you up!
L33 LEG
Banned

15th Jan 04 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ally
Don't get me wrong Rob, i think ur a great guy, but i dont have a problem with Vibs, if he wants to post shite then thats upto him.

I just dont read any of it.

I've voiced my opinoin, i'll be quiet now.

that is exactly what people should do if they dont like vibs. if they continue to reply its of course going to result in vibs typing more.

i tho think vibrio livens up the forum. stop picking on him
luca2020

15th Jan 04 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by RobboSRi
I always say, people get the advice they need n Help zone and meets r doing well, isnt that the real reason for CS being here, all else is just a bonus an totally unrelated to the essence of the site

quite true, i think there should be a posting shite forum, and then just throw certain members of cs in there to talk shite as much as they want and not have access to other parts of the site
Rob

15th Jan 04 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member

donna why am i been hypocritical I said I posted this entirely for my own benefit! I said at the begining of the post I am doing it due to the content of the forums now not follow suit love I think youll find .

I am more voicing my opinion cos ive paid my 12.50 or wotever to become a member to help the site along and I just see it going downhill

fiar enough there is always gonna be different opinions I voiced mine just like the rest of you have

ally I think you read it wrong chuck your sorta saying the same as I am !

rob
Donna Corsa GSi

15th Jan 04 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member

Yeah well it changes my opinion about the comments you made about my car the other week.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Opinion on Vibs 22 database queries in 0.0126410 seconds