corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » drugs :(

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author drugs :(
Lynny

User status: Offline
   26th Jan 04 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

last night went out for a few drinks with my brother and mates as we do every sunday after work, unfortunantly some wanker found it neccersary to put something in my brothers drink which made him VERY ill, just wonderin if firstly anyone knows what it could be (made him very thirsty, then caused him to vomit when he was asleep.....he nearly choked to death ), secondly, has this happened to anyone? i cant understand why people would do this!!!
MikeE

26th Jan 04 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to hear about how sad sum ppl are!
Gavin
Premium Member

26th Jan 04 at 19:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wat a sad twat!!!

sorry to hear that hppened!

pew pew pew pewwwww
Ben
Banned

26th Jan 04 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

extasy-prob a dodgy pill
Skinner

26th Jan 04 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its happend 2 me b4 some girl put xtc in my drink without me knowing its a shit feeling when u dont kn ow whats happening

sorry 2 hear that about u brother

Lynny

26th Jan 04 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he felt ok (apart from really thirsty) till he got in, went to sleep etc then started throwing up in his sleep and therefore choking on it, unfortunantly he didnt wake up, luckily my dad had to get up at that time and heard him choking, if it had been 2 mins later god knows what might have happened
J da Silva

26th Jan 04 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive been drugged with amphetamine as a prank by so-called 'mates'

shit come down
Ben
Banned

26th Jan 04 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

xtasy makes u dehydrate , specially liquid extasy (which it prob wud of been) just have to drink loads and loads of water and get it flushed out of ur body, did he feel really shite and sepressed following day
dousey

26th Jan 04 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Blode
last night went out for a few drinks with my brother and mates as we do every sunday after work, unfortunantly some wanker found it neccersary to put something in my brothers drink which made him VERY ill, just wonderin if firstly anyone knows what it could be (made him very thirsty, then caused him to vomit when he was asleep.....he nearly choked to death ), secondly, has this happened to anyone? i cant understand why people would do this!!!

This happened to me. Had about 3 pints, while everyone else was sober i was feeling like shit, really thirsty, didnt know what the feck was going on puking etc. The worst feeling i have ever had. Luckily i didnt puke in my sleep unlike your bro. Hope he is ok though
Skinner

26th Jan 04 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah its shit when some 1 does it 2 u especially from a so called m8

i wouldnt even think about doing that 2 sum 1 if i saw sum1 doind it i would kick there ass u dont know what could happen 2 the person
Ben
Banned

26th Jan 04 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never been spiked , think they spike innocent ppl that dont look like they wud take it! if sum1 tried it to me i wud smash glass/bottle in there face.

they wa trying this think out in town , like a small piece of paper and u dip it in ur drink and it shows up like uv blue/green if it has sumart in it
MikeE

26th Jan 04 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
never been spiked , think they spike innocent ppl that dont look like they wud take it! if sum1 tried it to me i wud smash glass/bottle in there face.

they wa trying this think out in town , like a small piece of paper and u dip it in ur drink and it shows up like uv blue/green if it has sumart in it

same as Ben, i would smash there face in
Skinner

26th Jan 04 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its out of order if sum 1 does that and they deserver the kicking they get
thats paper thing sounds like a good idea they should have them in all bars and clubs imo
Lynny

26th Jan 04 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thing is they are very sly about it, if we had seen the person do it wud have been no problem, but no one had a clue
luca2020

26th Jan 04 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
xtasy makes u dehydrate , specially liquid extasy (which it prob wud of been) just have to drink loads and loads of water and get it flushed out of ur body, did he feel really shite and sepressed following day

drinking loads and load of water is very very Dangerous! u can actualy drown in ur own body due to drinking to much water, about 1 pint every hour for 4-5hrs is about right
Ben
Banned

26th Jan 04 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by luca2020
quote:
Originally posted by Ben

drinking loads and load of water is very very Dangerous! u can actualy drown in ur own body due to drinking to much water, about 1 pint every hour for 4-5hrs is about right

u can only drink so much anyway m8, 1 pint every 4-5 hours i drink more than that normally!

ur body de-hydrates alot quicker with extasy and u have to keep ur body hydrated , u cant drink too much water , as long as ur system is workin fine and u can get rid of water then the more water the better.
luca2020

26th Jan 04 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Read what i said dumb arse, 1 pint every Hour for 4-5hrs

and yes u can drink to much water
Ben
Banned

26th Jan 04 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Read what i said dumb arse, 1 pint every Hour for 4-5hrs

and yes u can drink to much water

pmsl , read what i said dumb ass , then c the then read the "i drink more than that normally"

dumb fucker!

and no in those circumstances u cant, u have a thing called electrolite balance which controls fluid in ur body .

it will expel what u dont need and will keep in what u do

so back to what i said the more wate the better
luca2020

26th Jan 04 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no fuck wit u said i said "1 pint every 4-5 hours i drink more than that normally! " when i said 1 pint every hour for 4-5hrs

also drinking too much can be dangerous or even fatal. The drug can cause the body to release a hormone which prevents the production of urine. This means that if you drink a few pints of liquid too quickly, it interferes with your body's salt balance which can be as deadly as not drinking enough water.
Ben
Banned

26th Jan 04 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes knob head i said 1 pint every 4-5hours which is what u said

then i said "i drink more than that normally" and when uve taken xtasy u drink more water , which u do!

so ur telling me u have about one bottle of water every 2hours when uve been taking extasy

dick!
J da Silva

26th Jan 04 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i struggle to see how u can drink too much water, seeing asthough the body is made up of mostly water and everything you are made of has moisture in it. scientists can correct me if im wrong, my opinion
luca2020

26th Jan 04 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u did not say that at all, u said drink loads and loads of water to flush out ur body

and where i have said take 1 bottle of water every 2hrs when doing e?
luca2020

26th Jan 04 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

venomTurbo as ive allready said e releases a hormone which prevents the body producing urine. too much water upsets ur bodys salt balance which is not good
Dr Pepper

26th Jan 04 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
i struggle to see how u can drink too much water, seeing asthough the body is made up of mostly water and everything you are made of has moisture in it. scientists can correct me if im wrong, my opinion

Yeah but you are talking about the bodies natural make up- Not after ecstacy has been introduced

Luca is right - you dont want to go over the top with water- can be dangerous
Ben
Banned

26th Jan 04 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

end of day m8 . when uve taken xtasy u Must drink fluids , u drink more bottles of water than u wud normally drink pints of beer.

u said

quote:
about 1 pint every hour for 4-5hrs is about right

so ur telling me if u have taken extasy u only have 2 bottles (bout 1 pint(ish)per 5hours!

and u piss like normal , when u drink a lot of water u piss even more.

u drink around a bottle of water in under an hour !

any ways am not fighting about it , this is what happens and thats how much u drink , its alot more dangerous if u drink less water than more

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » drugs :( 23 database queries in 0.0176680 seconds