corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Gf worries

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gf worries
Dom

User status: Offline
   21st Feb 04 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My lass went out last night, didnt know about it until she foned me at 1 in the morning etc However, this morning i wake up to find a txt message, saying how much shes loves me and i mean loads to her and that she doesnt want to break up with me ever. But i have this feeling that something happened last night, since she doesnt usually send txt messages like that...ie: got off with another bloke etc I foned her as well this morning and she said she wanted to tell me something, but then changed the subject and said 'nevermind, it doesnt matter'. I havnt got a problem with her going out, even though it sounds it, its just that this one txt message has got me thinking the worst

Am i being paranoid and should just forget about it? or should i ask her or what?

Dom
MikeE

21st Feb 04 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try not to think about it to much, maybe she just relised how much u mean to her and she told u vie txt.
chris_uk
Premium Member

21st Feb 04 at 13:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont forget that if she was pissed and a guy tryed it on and she said no.. she may have felt it nessecery to tell you .. probably nothing at the stage but its the bit were she said she had something to tell you...

i would be concerned.
Munchie

21st Feb 04 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree with chris....suttin dodgy der lad
chris_uk
Premium Member

21st Feb 04 at 13:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry m8.. i just would be..
Dom

21st Feb 04 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmmm...
thing is she does the 'nevermind' thing alot, so it could just be something stupid, but its the txt message. She usually says stuff like 'i love u loads' thats kinda thing, but nothing to this extent.
dunno what to do aint going to see her til im back at school next week, and school aint a good place to have a propper talk etc.

i might just leave it and see if anything happens tonight etc although i think shes taking the saying "what the other person doesnt know, doesnt hurt" alittle bit too serious
GREG 1

21st Feb 04 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i always get this mate

my gf is going away with college to paris on monday, and a guy is going that she used to like

just gotta trust her really.
Blondie!

21st Feb 04 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
My lass went out last night, didnt know about it until she foned me at 1 in the morning etc However, this morning i wake up to find a txt message, saying how much shes loves me and i mean loads to her and that she doesnt want to break up with me ever. But i have this feeling that something happened last night, since she doesnt usually send txt messages like that...ie: got off with another bloke etc I foned her as well this morning and she said she wanted to tell me something, but then changed the subject and said 'nevermind, it doesnt matter'. I havnt got a problem with her going out, even though it sounds it, its just that this one txt message has got me thinking the worst

Am i being paranoid and should just forget about it? or should i ask her or what?

Dom

I know how you feel... my b'friend is in Dundee and I get worried if he txts me things like that - but he's only saying how he really feels. Only thing is I do get worried and Question him... Its not worth the hassle cos we've had loads of arguements and they all end in me never getting to the bottom of it!!! (cos i hate the arguing an i know its not worth the chance of losing him!!!)

Maybe she realises how much u mean to her and that she is worried abt u... thats the way i'm with Fwaza. (He's probably read this!!! ) People only worry and say things if they really really love and care about someone... I know I'm like that with my b'friend. Main point is - Question her if u like but do u want her to think u don't trust her??? Don't think u do...

[Edited on 21-02-2004 by Blondie!]
BabyBlade

21st Feb 04 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup it plays with ur mind but if you love her you'll trust her
Dom

21st Feb 04 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers all
i think im just gonna leave it and hope that its something silly, but its that fact that its gonna be on my mind all day and probably tomorrow and the day after, until i hear her say otherwise etc

Dom
Ally

21st Feb 04 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go see her dude, i'm sure it was nothing. She was prolly pissed and wanted to show u some loving.

Good luck
Blondie!

21st Feb 04 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It not worth the worry... if someone really loves u then they won't make u worry - its just a fact of life. But again... u can't help who u fall in love with!!! (Thats what I keep saying!!!)

Its up to u but remember... u don't want to have all these thought in ur mind when there could be nothing wrong.

[Edited on 21-02-2004 by Blondie!]
Drew
Banned

21st Feb 04 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok im gunna say wot everyone else is prob thinking

its the sort of thing ya would do when ya got off with someone else - realised wot ya have done - feel guilty, so txt ya other half telling them how much you love them.

hopefully this aint the case,
vibrio
Banned

21st Feb 04 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan

Dom

well if that was the case Lynne would have dumped me a long time agao. I still txt and phone her saying those things PMSL. I don;t feel drunk unless I've phone her to say how much I love her
Blondie!

21st Feb 04 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
ok im gunna say wot everyone else is prob thinking

its the sort of thing ya would do when ya got off with someone else - realised wot ya have done - feel guilty, so txt ya other half telling them how much you love them.

hopefully this aint the case,

Not always... I txt my b'friend all the time telling him how much he means to me...

I've never cheated on him an I never would!!!! So that not it really... mayb she just realised what she's got.
Drew
Banned

21st Feb 04 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no - she has txt something totally different to wot she normally txts if ya read wot he 1st posted
Blondie!

21st Feb 04 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone is quick to say she cheated but no one is thinking WHY she txt him with this... Maybe she just loves him loads. **Never judge a book by it cover**
vibrio
Banned

21st Feb 04 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Blondie!
Everyone is quick to say she cheated but no one is thinking WHY she txt him with this... Maybe she just loves him loads. **Never judge a book by it cover**

yes your blind. please refer to my post above
Drew
Banned

21st Feb 04 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

noone has said she has cheated have they
Blondie!

21st Feb 04 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
no - she has txt something totally different to wot she normally txts if ya read wot he 1st posted

I know that an i'm saying that mayb she has realised what she has... Its not totally different... just that it a whole txt saying that she really really loves him!!!!

You need to think abt it... and have been in a situation like it before!!!!
Blondie!

21st Feb 04 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by Blondie!

yes your blind. please refer to my post above

Your on same level as me and same point of view... wasn't commenting on ur post....
Graham

21st Feb 04 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u shud make ure mind up, u can either leave it and let it be on you mind, or say they text message that u sent confused me a bit, what happened last night, if she goes into a hissy fit stay to apologise and sayin u didnt mean to let it go this way but u were just oncerened for her.
Adam-D

21st Feb 04 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just say that you lov her back and couldnt be with out her to her face
if she cheated she will tell you then
if she didnt she will probly give u a hug

Graham

21st Feb 04 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^agreed this works ^^
LukeGSi

21st Feb 04 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by incufan2k3
if she goes into a hissy fit stay to apologise and sayin u didnt mean to let it go this way but u were just oncerened for her.

if she throws a hissy fit id be even more concerned that shes trying to hide something, go with adam-D's advice

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Gf worries 22 database queries in 0.0128200 seconds