corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » sick of fu**ing pigs

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sick of fu**ing pigs
jamied

User status: Offline
   26th Feb 04 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really gettin pissed off with police now, been pulled 3 times in 2days, had producer did it today, and just got another. coppa other day had a fit asking me why i was drivng like a "arsehole, dickhead. Wanker" he sed i had been handbrakin it around roundabouts. told him to check my tyres, and sed i treat my car with care, see any stonechips or owt?
he thn proceeded to check everything possible, looked under hood, thn asked me to rev it. i honestly tapped my accelerator, and he never noticed tht even tapping it deafened him lol.
thn he got his coat on and sed he was gonna drive it, i bricked it, he drove it a few metres, checked wipers etc.
threw a physce about sunstrip, wiper not covering screen, footwell neons.
give me a list of shit to sort out within 14days.

then they av cheek to stop me again tonight.
breathalysed me etc

and sed what car ? a nova?
i sed hell no.

act all friendly, just kno they are waiting 4 u to drop urself init.
threatened to phone my insurance company and ask if mods were declared

fukkin sik of the diks, puts me off goin out

longest i av ever typed on here
Adam-D

26th Feb 04 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think they are allowed to drive your car?
jamied

26th Feb 04 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no every has told me this aswell. twat!
GT4Brody

26th Feb 04 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D
i dont think they are allowed to drive your car?

exactly wot i was thinkin, priks are just pickin on you cos ur car is heavily modified, takes the piss
Colin

26th Feb 04 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your car does look slightly illegal from behind, IMO its screaming out to get pulled over

I dont think you have to let them drive it
jamied

26th Feb 04 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i kno, it really does put me off going out, he was going mad, "u want attention when u drive a car like this, dont get me wrong its a nice car.." was just thinking yeh not attention of these diks, dont realise how much its pissing me off, whitby hates any modified cars!! mainly because thers some nobs in novas hu drive 80mph in town
Colin

26th Feb 04 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 306CORSA
i kno, it really does put me off going out, he was going mad, "u want attention when u drive a car like this, dont get me wrong its a nice car.." was just thinking yeh not attention of these diks, dont realise how much its pissing me off, whitby hates any modified cars!! mainly because thers some nobs in novas hu drive 80mph in town

I used to get pulled all the time in my Corsa and it wasnt even that modified, I got a MR2 and havnt been pulled once

ssj_kakarot

26th Feb 04 at 00:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

er dude he aint allowed to drive your car am pretty sure, should report him for abusing his power, plus he aint allowed to say u were driving like a wanker ect
Antz

26th Feb 04 at 00:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The cops came driving round where we were parked earlier tonight, they came in really slow and just circled us all and drove off.... managed to get a picture of them though....

NOTICE: If you see this van... stones and tomatoes at the ready!!

jamied

26th Feb 04 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, at clevo in middlesbrough, they throw tennisballs n stuff at em. no1 even moves 4 thm lol
jamied

26th Feb 04 at 01:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

every1 has sed this to me, my mum was horrified when she heard tht he swore only problem with reporting him, is they will prob pull me again and do me for loads e.g. noise etc Whitbys too small a plc
quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
er dude he aint allowed to drive your car am pretty sure, should report him for abusing his power, plus he aint allowed to say u were driving like a wanker ect
Jason

26th Feb 04 at 01:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

report him anonamously (sp??)
JUGGA

26th Feb 04 at 01:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i got pulled over mid 2002 copper he was a copper walking on his own i apperently wheel spinned in this leasure park and he said he HEARD me from aroudn the corner SPEEDING WTF??? he also didnt liek my 4" piper exhuast said it was to loud. he drove my car while i was in back of the police car. back to the station tried to get me done for speeding and whole load of other shitt. F*CKING TWATTTT i'll kill him if i see him again he was soo cocky.

dont respect them 90% of them are twats but there is a small percentage that are alright.
Jason

26th Feb 04 at 01:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im sorry but if a peeler asked to drive my car... id blankly say no and drive off..
Super_si

26th Feb 04 at 07:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But you let him so he can

Founds piss funny. Well done that copper.
chillout

26th Feb 04 at 07:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same had happened to me latley mate they dnt stop ill they find sumfing wrong wiv ur car!
LukeGSi

26th Feb 04 at 07:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same old story....your getting singled out because you car is modified but i have to say your a complete muppet for letting him driving your car!!
vibrio
Banned

26th Feb 04 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd say he is gettign pulled because he don;t have a light on his rear plate, his boost is partially covering his lights and has an exhaust that is well plain stupid. also I probably guess he drives around with the seat right back, leans into the middle when driving and hold the steering wheel with one hand right at the top. probably got a baseball cap as well

M2RTY

26th Feb 04 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they can not enter your car without a warrent, same as your house. i wind the window down half way and that is as much as they get
Cole

26th Feb 04 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my worst incident with a cooper was when i had my crash i was lying in a bush with my knee wrapped up by my stomach and my right arm at a right angle to my body passing in and out of concuousness (sp) and i hear him on the phone to his wife and he says wont be home soon love some prick has crashed his car thought cheers i might be dying here and all you can think about is getting home twat
vibrio
Banned

26th Feb 04 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you are a prick though
Siberia

26th Feb 04 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

golden rule dont get cheeky with a copper

ehhh.. in this case i would have told what to do with himself he his said he was going to drive it

jamied

26th Feb 04 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do actually av a light on numberplate, pics were taken few weeks ago. plain stupid?
why wouldi drive around with my seat back?baseball cap?
wtf u on about?
and the copper only drove it a few metres as i said.

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
I'd say he is gettign pulled because he don;t have a light on his rear plate, his boost is partially covering his lights and has an exhaust that is well plain stupid. also I probably guess he drives around with the seat right back, leans into the middle when driving and hold the steering wheel with one hand right at the top. probably got a baseball cap as well

vibrio
Banned

26th Feb 04 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 306CORSA
i do actually av a light on numberplate, pics were taken few weeks ago. plain stupid?
why wouldi drive around with my seat back?baseball cap?
wtf u on about?
and the copper only drove it a few metres as i said.

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio

sorry I was stereo typing all the wee kev's that I see driving tarted up corsas around my area. I'll know better next time.

I;ve never been stopped even though my exhaust is very loud
Pablo

26th Feb 04 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fcukers

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » sick of fu**ing pigs 22 database queries in 0.0146081 seconds