corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What the hell?!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What the hell?!!
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
26th Mar 04 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got a phone call from a witheld number, no1 said anything so I said "hello?" they asked who it was, so i said "matt, who's that?". They said "Matt?" so i said "you got the wrong number i think mate" to which they replied... "Carry on mouthing off and im gonna bust your legs" and hung up. I got no fucking idea who it was!

<EDIT - took the swear word out of the title!>

[Edited on 26-03-2004 by drunkenfool]
Colin

26th Mar 04 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pablo

26th Mar 04 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

strange nite
drunkenfool

26th Mar 04 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im pretty sure it was a wrong number though. I had a call about 10 mins ago saying "did you just send that text?" I said "what did it say?" then they said "the police are at the bayley". Dont recognise the accent either.

[Edited on 26-03-2004 by drunkenfool]
Adam-D

26th Mar 04 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes ive had some strange calls

it ok i say hello they say nothing i leave phone active and run thier bill up
Drew
Banned

26th Mar 04 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D
yes ive had some strange calls

it ok i say hello they say nothing i leave phone active and run thier bill up

thats wot i do too
drunkenfool

26th Mar 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hahahah he just ring back again. He's from clee hill, i said "i dont think i know you mate" and he goes "no i dont think you should" or something like that.
Pablo

26th Mar 04 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate cocks like that, all talk over phone, nevr meet up or anything so u can whoop there asses! Fcukin chatty cunts
drunkenfool

26th Mar 04 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the plot thickens. Rang back again, apparenrlt i have been seinding them messages saying the police are watching them. Its a guy i met out last sat in the club i always go to, gave him my number apaprently cos he's into cars and stuff, and he reckons my number came up next to all of these messages. hhmmmm
Trucido

26th Mar 04 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol probably one of ur m8s winding u up...i get loads of random irish people ringing me its weird
sigibbons

26th Mar 04 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just spoke to some cnut on the phone said he wanted some and gave him some mouth back then got his bird to ring up sayyin speak to me 2morro!

fuckin dick i wanna smash his head up!!!!!!!!!!
mav

26th Mar 04 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sigibbons

27th Mar 04 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do !!!!!!!!!!!!
Dan B

27th Mar 04 at 02:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The last person who rang me on a with-held number and asked who I was got the response "Who were you expecting it to be?".

Despite working in a call-centre where you're pretty much expected to give your name out, I never reveal it to anyone who cold-calls me at home...
greycorsa

27th Mar 04 at 02:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i work in call centre too. fkin h8 it. does my hed in
Dan B

27th Mar 04 at 02:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just started a new job, for a decent place, after 2.5 years of working in a hell-hole...

They're paying for my CCNA, and have confirmed that they will pay for me to do CCDA/P, CCNP, CCIE, anything I request that's relevant to what I do!

So, as you can imagine, that along with a decent team that I work with, relaxed atmosphere where we have a laugh in between calls, I'm liking it so far!
greycorsa

27th Mar 04 at 02:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what the hell is a CCNA and CCDA/P and CCNP along with a CCIE?

wtf?
drunkenfool

27th Mar 04 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you reckon the police could be sending the messages or something like that, and cloning my number?
Dan B

27th Mar 04 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by greycorsa
what the hell is a CCNA and CCDA/P and CCNP along with a CCIE?

wtf?

This is going to be spammy, but you did ask!

CCNA = Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA certification demonstrates the knowledge and skills to install, configure, and operate simple-routed LAN, routed WAN, and switched LAN networks. In this context, simple networks are ones that employ technology such as IP, IGRP, IPX, Serial, AppleTalk, Frame Relay, IP RIP, VLANs, IPX RIP, Ethernet, and Access Lists.)

CCNP = Cisco Certified Networking Professional (With a CCNP, a network professional can install, configure, and operate LAN,WAN, and dial access services for organizations with networks from 100 to more than 500 nodes, including but not limited to these protocols: IP, IGRP, IPX, Async Routing, AppleTalk, Extended Access Lists, IP RIP, Route Redistribution, RIP, Route Summarization, OSPF, VLSM, BGP, Serial, Frame Relay, ISDN, ISL, X.25, DDR, PSTN, PPP, VLANs, Ethernet, Access Lists, 802.10, FDDI, Transparent and Translational Bridging.)

CCIE = Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (To become a CCIE, you must be able to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot complex routed LAN, routed WAN, switched LAN, voice, dialup, and ATM networks. You must be able to diagnose and resolve network faults. You must possess expertise using packet/frame analysis and Cisco debugging tools, and you must be able to document and report the problem-solving processes used. In a nutshell, you must know practically everything there is to know about routing and switching using Cisco products.)

CCDA = Cisco Certified Design Associate (To become a CCDA, you must be able to design simple routed LAN, routed WAN, and switched LAN networks. In addition, Cisco assumes prerequisite knowledge and skills to install, configure, and operate these networks. Other skills being measured include: network-layer addressing, filtering with access lists, VLAN use and propagation, network sizing, choosing network protocols, allocating network equipment, network security, responding to a customer's RFP)

CCDP = Cisco Certified Design Professional (The CCNP builds on the skill set obtained as part of the CCNA exam and is the heart of the Cisco career certification program. It covers complex networks using multiple routable protocols and advanced routing protocols. If you somehow managed to make it through the CCNA exam without knowing TCP/IP, you will not be as lucky with the CCNP exams. Once again, you must know TCP/IP very well if you want to be a successful internetwork engineer. In addition to the skills covered by the CCNA, the CCNP measures your ability to: install and/or configure a network to increase bandwidth, quicken network response times, and improve reliability and quality of service; maximize performance through campus LANs, routed WANs, and remote access; improve network security; create a global intranet; provide access security to campus switches and routers; provide increased switching and routing bandwidth and end-to-end resiliency services; provide custom queuing and routed priority services)

There you go!

As a summary, it's all about computing and networking, in case you couldn't be bothered to read all of the above!
Richie

27th Mar 04 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u lucky feck i wanna do it all but i aint got a chance Dan. Where are u doing all this at?
Dan B

27th Mar 04 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Richie
u lucky feck i wanna do it all but i aint got a chance Dan. Where are u doing all this at?

Zen Internet, the company I work for...
Blondie!

27th Mar 04 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by greycorsa
i work in call centre too. fkin h8 it. does my hed in

Likewise... been in my job 6months (still got 6months probation) and I have already went for another job!!! Would never advise someone to work in a call cntre unless they like sitting on their arse all day!!!

stuyw

27th Mar 04 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at least u get to browse the internet all day by the looks of it
Gavin
Premium Member

27th Mar 04 at 14:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloodly hell matey!

who have u upset lately!

pew pew pew pewwwww
Dan B

27th Mar 04 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stuyw
at least u get to browse the internet all day by the looks of it

This is true!

Although I'm at home at the moment, I only work one Saturday in four...

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What the hell?!! 23 database queries in 0.0183311 seconds