corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What would you do?? Advice needed please *Update on pg 2*

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What would you do?? Advice needed please *Update on pg 2*
Graham

User status: Offline
   2nd Jun 04 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right well heres the story, ive been with this lass on and off for the last months and been properly going out with her since beginning of April, but it feels like ive known her for years. i really do love her and she feels the same, but here comes the problem now and more in the future, at the moment i live in Lincoln, and she lives in Sheffield, just under two hours away, and i hardley get to see her, as shes got her exams etc and work at night. i usually see her about twice a month if im lucky. we did break up before april as we cudnt bear not seein each other but we decided to give it another go. i saw her today for the first time in a month and i really enjoyed the day, even got a shag off her which im happy about but ive come to realise we are going down the same road before. but on july 9th she goes to spain for 2 weeks, then comes back for two days and goes to devon for a month to work with relatives there. so really im not going to see her for most of the summer. this really gets me down we have said that if we want to be together then we will be thru and after the summer but i dont think i cud hold out. im tryin to find a new girlfriend here in Lincoln but my current one is perfect, good lookin, funny, kind, loves the exact music i do and makes me smile but also gets me down all the time. what do i do?? try and find a new girl here or try and stick it out.

sorry for the essay but i needed to get it off my chest

[Edited on 03-06-2004 by Graham]
Andrew

2nd Jun 04 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Girls like that do not come around that often, well for me anyway

I really would stick it out until she finished uni or college.
R Lee

2nd Jun 04 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i don't like bursting other people's bubbles, but in my opinion relationships don't work when there is a long distance involved. my own experience anyway
Graham

2nd Jun 04 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i kno mate, i love her so much but its the fact i dont see her enough which gets me down
langey

2nd Jun 04 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate get rid, your too far away. and to be brutally honest, is she gonna stay faithfull? 2weeks in spain, doubt it. then a month working in a "holiday" destination.

mate leave it, and find sumone closer to home.
Graham

2nd Jun 04 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need too i know, she has been faithful well promises she has. i keep tryin to but it seems like im looking for another her but closer.
the_legend_of_yrag

2nd Jun 04 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could try and think of it as a good thing.

Like just look forward to seeing her and when you do it will be special??
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

2nd Jun 04 at 20:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thing about long distance relationships is you are not always round that person, so you never know what its like to spend long amounts of time with each other.

One lass I was with for a while ended up going to the local uni near me, we split up 3 weeks later cause it was utter gash lol! I felt like a right bastard being the main reason why she moved all the way to hertfordshire, then I was the one who ended it.

funny really.
R Lee

2nd Jun 04 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it always takes time to forget about somebody, its natural. keep looking

Adam

2nd Jun 04 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GoldPenguin
i don't like bursting other people's bubbles, but in my opinion relationships don't work when there is a long distance involved. my own experience anyway

My wife has been in Norway all the time I have known her, if you make the effort and talk enough it will work out fine.

She's finished for the next 8 weeks??? now so maybe stay down at yours for a bit so you get some quality time togather
Graham

2nd Jun 04 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but her mum is really protective of her since she has had problems with her past and she has no ay of gettin down here. tbh i need to find another girl here, when we broke up the first time i broke down and was a mess for about two days then seemed to forget about her but now she has said she loves me and i know how hard it was for her to say it.
MikeD

2nd Jun 04 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by langey
mate get rid, your too far away. and to be brutally honest, is she gonna stay faithfull? 2weeks in spain, doubt it. then a month working in a "holiday" destination.

mate leave it, and find sumone closer to home.

This isnt true for all women, there are some honest trustworthy women out there. Im sure some of the girls on here would agree
willay
Premium Member

2nd Jun 04 at 21:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam
My wife has been in Norway all the time I have known her

whats the deal with that adam?
jo_jess

2nd Jun 04 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
right well heres the story, ive been with this lass on and off for the last months and been properly going out with her since beginning of April, but it feels like ive known her for years. i really do love her and she feels the same, but here comes the problem now and more in the future, at the moment i live in Lincoln, and she lives in Sheffield, just under two hours away, and i hardley get to see her, as shes got her exams etc and work at night. i usually see her about twice a month if im lucky. we did break up before april as we cudnt bear not seein each other but we decided to give it another go. i saw her today for the first time in a month and i really enjoyed the day, even got a shag off her which im happy about but ive come to realise we are going down the same road before. but on july 9th she goes to spain for 2 weeks, then comes back for two days and goes to devon for a month to work with relatives there. so really im not going to see her for most of the summer. this really gets me down we have said that if we want to be together then we will be thru and after the summer but i dont think i cud hold out. im tryin to find a new girlfriend here in Lincoln but my current one is perfect, good lookin, funny, kind, loves the exact music i do and makes me smile but also gets me down all the time. what do i do?? try and find a new girl here or try and stick it out.

sorry for the essay but i needed to get it off my chest

I know how you feel, my mister (Trotty) lives in Bristol and I live in Rotherham, and although we have only been together 7 weeks, I am totally loved up luckily I get to see him almost every weekend and we really make the most of the time we have together and have a wicked time but the hard part is not seeing him all week but hey thats what phones and msn were invented for

I am also going away for 2 weeks on Saturday, and admittely it will be hard but I know our relationship is strong enough to last. Is yours?? If you love her that much and she feels the same, see how things go, at least you can say you tried, rather than never know how things would have worked out

[Edited on 02-06-2004 by jo_jess]
neoquip

2nd Jun 04 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm now 30.. so listen to my experiance.

2 hours away!!!
You don't see her that often!!!
When you do its great!!

I read that is its still all new.
Maybe if you saw her everyday you'd get fed up with her etc.

How about you going on holiday with her for two weeks and see how you go on on top of each other etc etc (no sexual referance there!!)

I can't see it working as you don't get to see her.. you will start getting jelous as your not with her.. you'll be asking questions in your head whats she up to.

Find someone local.. saves on petrol too lol

no, no jokes.
You will find soemone near you.
How did you meet this girl?

Why not start a new hobby.. go to the Gym.. go to salsa dancing class's!!
and let time takes it course.

You may LoL at the salsa Thing.. but i satrted dancing salsa 5yrs ago.. why you ask? cus there were 40 woman to only 5 blokes!!! and the woman love a guy who can dance.. so i was in demand. after notthat long I'd gone picked out the BEST girls to go after you following me!! lol

theres some dead sexy Latino types that dance too... just think of the girls out of F&F films and J-Lo.. need i say anymore!
try it!
willay
Premium Member

2nd Jun 04 at 21:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

last i remember, neoquip's gf is stunning
M2RTY

2nd Jun 04 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

move to sheffield, wicked place
neoquip

2nd Jun 04 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for that.. she's not bad...
Donno last year..

in Nice/France last week..

oh and Amanda dances salsa as well lol
HeNdie

2nd Jun 04 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol salsa, do you dress like eminem in d12 vid hehe
neoquip

2nd Jun 04 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why??
willay
Premium Member

2nd Jun 04 at 21:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i remember some 'fun' pictures of her last year.
neoquip

2nd Jun 04 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
willay
Premium Member

2nd Jun 04 at 21:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rob

2nd Jun 04 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The problem isn't her, it's your insecurity and lack of trust! You obviously ain't committed to making it work so for her sake I'd let her go!

Girls do stay faithful on holiday!
[fuck off Kolin before you say it's coz I'm too ugly or fat to pull ]

As an ex told me who I met on holiday and he lived in Edinburgh and we got stuck in your same situation but with internet access on an evening and saw each other once every 2 months.
"We were ment to be together, just not at this time! Who knows what the future may hold"

I know now that my future is with Rob and my ex is a fool!

but hey, put it down to experience!

oh and about that trust thing! Aren't YOU the one thats looking for another bird behind her back?!?!

Rob

2nd Jun 04 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oopp that was leni posting above!!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What would you do?? Advice needed please *Update on pg 2* 22 database queries in 0.4704731 seconds