corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just found out my ex is going on holiday with............

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just found out my ex is going on holiday with............
SteveW

User status: Offline
6th Jul 04 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guy (my so called mate) that she has been seeing for about a month.. we have been split for the same time...

what a pisser huh ?

so thats why im on the beer and vodka tonight

i cant belive she can be THAT damn harsh to me, when i was nothing but nice to her and she even got in a strop/mood with me when i told her " I hope you catch something"

SSSOOOOOO DOWN RIGHT NOW..

someone come over and kick me in the head till i pass out or die...

cheers

S.
Icy

6th Jul 04 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chanel

6th Jul 04 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

poor steve-o *hugs*
SteveW

6th Jul 04 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am really down.. and she expects me to be happy or something.... WTF

like im gonna say.. Good for you, i hope you have a great time.. I'll just be sitting at home thinking of you two FUKIN away for two weeks...

makes me wanna cry

after 4 years FFS
chanel

6th Jul 04 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

want me to beat her up?!
Stone Cold Rattlesnake

6th Jul 04 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CorsAsh

6th Jul 04 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey, don't worry mate, you got a turbocharged corsa, who needs women?

Chin up matey
Jambo

6th Jul 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

:hugs:

Feel for ya liono
CwmbranCorsaGirl

6th Jul 04 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont be down Steve.... shit happens.... you'll meet a nice bird soon who will treat you proper and you'll be happy again then, you got no probs gettins the ladies *hugs* dry you eyes mate
AndyW

6th Jul 04 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate girls dont have hearts they fuk ya up!!

sorry to here that dood!!! just sit bck n watch blues bro's
SteveW

6th Jul 04 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chanel.. that would be funny as hell.. but i would probably feel bad afterwards

Ash.. as mucho fun as the turbo is.. i think my heart is actually broken.. i dont want to do anything but DRINK

cheers Jdawg... but i think i need more than hugs.. i need her back with me.. i really should have taken her on holiday in the four years i never took her anywhere, BUT she should have said..

So i guess its all my fault
Jambo

6th Jul 04 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aw mate

Dont be hard on yourself, theres no point. A relationship is just that. If she wanted to go somewhere so bad and didnt say anything to "test" you or whatever then she needs to grow up and realise that communication is the key and if shed said something then you would have gone away

Dont be hard on yourself mate. As they say it takes 2 to tango

Drink wont solve it either dude,

Best thing to do is just hold on Time is a healer, sorry i can give no more advice than that
Dom

6th Jul 04 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dude!..even though this is hard i would get rid of everything that reminds you of her and delete her fone numbers etc Otherwise your going to moe'ping(sp?) around and will be thinking "if i did this or that" or "i might still have a chance". Tbh mate, this harsh but if shes done that to your i would give her a big F'You and tell her where to stick it.
Then get your arse in gear and go out with the lads, get wrecked and start meeting people

Its the only way mate...trust me....similar shit happened to me and i just cleared my mind and told her where to go fook herself (oh and calling her a dirty whore slut infront of about 200 people and her friends)...eitherway, it worked a treat, i felt better and im getting on with life, as i dont need people like that in my life

Like ash said mate, you have a turbo corsa...go have some fun mate take some time out, maybe, from the ladies and enjoy your spare cash and boozing away with mates

[Edited on 06-07-2004 by VisibleMan]
bradfincham

6th Jul 04 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

steve mate, try not to think about it, #i know its hard fella
dousey

6th Jul 04 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
dude!..even though this is hard i would get rid of everything that reminds you of her and delete her fone numbers etc Otherwise your going to moe'ping(sp?) around and will be thinking "if i did this or that" or "i might still have a chance". Tbh mate, this harsh but if shes done that to your i would give her a big F'You and tell her where to stick it.
Then get your arse in gear and go out with the lads, get wrecked and start meeting people

Its the only way mate...trust me....similar shit happened to me and i just cleared my mind and told her where to go fook herself (oh and calling her a dirty whore slut infront of about 200 people and her friends)...eitherway, it worked a treat, i felt better and im getting on with life, as i dont need people like that in my life

Like ash said mate, you have a turbo corsa...go have some fun mate take some time out, maybe, from the ladies and enjoy your spare cash and boozing away with mates

Did you shout out really loud so all 200 people heard or was it over a mic?
Stone Cold Rattlesnake

6th Jul 04 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate dont blame yourself, dont get yourself down, plenty of better girls out there who are right for you.

i think Eamon's song is appropriate at a time like this.
Dom

6th Jul 04 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dousey
quote:

it was in my school common room (everyone was looking) and i just shouted it at the tops of my lungs worked a bloody treat...ive never seen anyone go red so quick ...best bit was when she just looked at me and then tears started to role, at which point i just laughed, said she was pathetic and walked off
had to be one of the best days of my life, especially since everyone else started to snigger and laugh at the doppy whore when they saw her was "PROPPER BOOOOOOOO...I TELL THEE"
SteveW

6th Jul 04 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i guess...

but she is my manager at work

so the only way around that is to quit work as well... and i quite like it there, the customers are great...

yeah im gonna be having a lot more fun with me mates.. but there is just such a void in my life right now.. i feel ill most of the time

ad have lost 7lbs due to not eating

i feel like a big 'ol bad of crap right now.. and she just seems to be kicking me down more and more...

Streets "Dry your eyes mate" is spot on

steve = not a happy bunny
chanel

6th Jul 04 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold Rattlesnake
mate dont blame yourself, dont get yourself down, plenty of better girls out there who are right for you.

eamons song is never appropriate for anything!!! find any other song BUT that one
SteveW

6th Jul 04 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dousey
quote:

it was in my school common room (everyone was looking) and i just shouted it at the tops of my lungs worked a bloody treat...ive never seen anyone go red so quick ...best bit was when she just looked at me and then tears started to role, at which point i just laughed, said she was pathetic and walked off
had to be one of the best days of my life, especially since everyone else started to snigger and laugh at the doppy whore when they saw her was "PROPPER BOOOOOOOO...I TELL THEE"

SPOT ON MATE... THAT I NEED TO DO
Stone Cold Rattlesnake

6th Jul 04 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like it

and i dont listen to the streets so i dont know what that song sounds like steve
CorsAsh

6th Jul 04 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jambos_chic
quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold Rattlesnake

eamons song is never appropriate for anything!!! find any other song BUT that one

Ellis Paul - The World Ain't Slowin Down (from Me Myself and Irene soundtrack) is nice and cheerful...
SteveW

6th Jul 04 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

god i need something to cheer me up

beer aint workin...
dousey

6th Jul 04 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How about some jokes. Whats 3 + 45 + 7.

A 3 some with Michael Jackson
CorsAsh

6th Jul 04 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Download that track then

I know kinda how you feel, when my ex went to uni and slept with a few guys behind my back and pulled loads more, she'd ring me and I always knew from how she'd talk to me on the fone. Trust me, I know how bad it is to have your heart broken.

If you want that track, can send it you via MSN

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just found out my ex is going on holiday with............ 22 database queries in 0.0144742 seconds