corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Illusion Autostyle

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Illusion Autostyle
Hammy

User status: Offline
27th Jul 04 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is the general feeling/ thoughts on Illusion Autostyle?

I have seen their name pop up on a few threads and everyone seems to be having the same problems with them that I have...

These could be 'claims that the courier has the order and it's their fault you haven't received anything yet'. If this is the case you should either receive it 'today' or it will 'definetly be with you tomorrow'...

There is another problem I have had in that they overcharged me £175, and when I phone about this I am constantly told that Scott is aware of this and it has been transfered across to the Accounts department and they are sorting it out... This is going on a month since I brought it to their attention and I am yet to have it resolved.

One final thing is that everythime I phone Illusion, I am unable to get Scott on the phone, he's either not there or he is busy on another call...

Thats my little rant finished, if anyone would like to add anything to this or comment, feel free to do so - Does anyone know if Illusion use these forums or not? (That would be nice)

Hammy
Colin

27th Jul 04 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive met Scott in Person a few times and hes a sound guy........never ordered off him tho cos car tat aint my thing
chris_uk
Premium Member

27th Jul 04 at 09:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive met scott in person 2..

and.. i have his mobile number so getting in touch aint a problem for me
Colin

27th Jul 04 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have his mobile No. too, usually get texts off him when he's pissed
chris_uk
Premium Member

27th Jul 04 at 09:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same here
Colin

27th Jul 04 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and I thought it was just me that got those Did he leave you voicemassages of him singing when he was pissed Hes a nutter
chris_uk
Premium Member

27th Jul 04 at 09:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

once.. but i didnt have a clue what it said coz of his accent..
ajscorsa

27th Jul 04 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

talk to scott all the time sound bloke
drunkenfool

27th Jul 04 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are at it again! Posted it a few times, but heres my experience with them. They are lucky we didnt get trading standards onto them, the way they treated us.

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=121488
Hammy

27th Jul 04 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Talking to the guys in the office/store is fine because they are all nice and seem genuine enough...

Although actually getting round to actually doing something seems to be their main problem!

I'm sure you guys don't really want to give me Scott's mobile number, but I would appreciate being able to talk to him in person, so if any of you's want, drop me a U2U message with the number that way - I'm sure Scott wouldn't mind

Cheers,

Hammy
Martin_C

27th Jul 04 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he gave me some free catalogues at fast car full on, then told icy n that where to stick it when they asked
Tam the diesel man

27th Jul 04 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i ordered some rear lights, even tho the delivery messed up (my fault) i got them within a week.
i must be lucky then
si_reading

27th Jul 04 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Over charged me too, still not money back! Even though had a few e-mails from Scott saying that it has been sorted still no money has been credited to me
welshdude

28th Jul 04 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stay away from this company. I have waited 5 weeks for my side skirts to turn up. They keep telling me that I'll receive them next week bla bla..... so now im getting a refund of them. Somehow I dont think its gonna be easy
drunkenfool

28th Jul 04 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its the lying that pissed me off the most, i took 2 days off work cos i was "promised" that the wheels would be delivered on a certain day, which came and went. Took over a month to ger a refund even after sending the dials back recorded delivery and ringing up at least 4 times a week asking for our money back.
welshdude

28th Jul 04 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by drunkenfool
Its the lying that pissed me off the most, i took 2 days off work cos i was "promised" that the wheels would be delivered on a certain day, which came and went. Took over a month to ger a refund even after sending the dials back recorded delivery and ringing up at least 4 times a week asking for our money back.

That doesn't sound to good

They have done nothing but lie to me either. Last friday they left a message on my mobile telling me that my skirts are about to be dispatched so I thought 'at last' but when I asked them for the dispatch number they dont have one so they give me a ramdom one for another address. They've done that to me 5 times now. So p***ed off

So now I am getting a refund and my request has been sent to the "accounts department" even tho I bet theres only 2 people working there!!
Colin

28th Jul 04 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

End of the day no company is honest, its all about undercutting and beating each other! If you phone up and they say oh that part will take 6 weeks to order, your not going to order from them are you...no you will phone the next company who will say yep no bother...end of the week...card number please...sale...go on, when really its coming from the same supplier and will take just as long. And everyone knows this!!!

They are all the same!

[Edited on 28-07-2004 by Kolin]
chris_uk
Premium Member

28th Jul 04 at 11:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

scott doesnt answer the phone to people he dont know the number to..
welshdude

28th Jul 04 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kolin
End of the day no company is honest, its all about undercutting and beating each other! If you phone up and they say oh that part will take 6 weeks to order, your not going to order from them are you...no you will phone the next company who will say yep no bother...end of the week...card number please...sale...go on.

They are all the same!

yes but when Illusion promise you that you are going to receive the goods on a certain day and they dont show up is just plain wrong. When I ordered I was told it would take a week. That was 5 weeks ago now and each week I get told next week. Its come to the stage where I can't stand the hassle. It won't suprise me if my refund doesn't go into my account on Tuesday like they promised
welshdude

28th Jul 04 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk

Probably knows that people are angry and want their money back
Colin

28th Jul 04 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk

Thats because the same as all his other businesses he gets other people to run them for him once there established. Think of the boss of your own company.....how often do you see him??? I know for a fact mines in Florida right now sunning his ass
welshdude

28th Jul 04 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the end of the day, good customer service isn't rocket science
Colin

28th Jul 04 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by welshdude
quote:
End of the day no company is honest, its all about undercutting and beating each other! If you phone up and they say oh that part will take 6 weeks to order, your not going to order from them are you...no you will phone the next company who will say yep no bother...end of the week...card number please...sale...go on.

They are all the same!

yes but when Illusion promise you that you are going to receive the goods on a certain day and they dont show up is just plain wrong. When I ordered I was told it would take a week. That was 5 weeks ago now and each week I get told next week. Its come to the stage where I can't stand the hassle. It won't suprise me if my refund doesn't go into my account on Tuesday like they promised

Do you think if you used another mail order company you would get it sooner......believe me they are held back by there suppliers, they tell you next week so not to lose your business and delay refunds in hope the part will arrive. Most of the stuff they wont even see and it goes to them it will be sent straight out.
Colin

28th Jul 04 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
At the end of the day, good customer service isn't rocket science

No but staying in business is
welshdude

28th Jul 04 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

They are all the same!

Do you think if you used another mail order company you would get it sooner......believe me they are held back by there suppliers, they tell you next week so not to lose your business and delay refunds in hope the part will arrive. Most of the stuff they wont even see and it goes to them it will be sent straight out.

But the difference is they have told me that they have actually sents the goods out but they can't give a a dispatch number So then they blame it on the delivery company. The first time it happened they told me that they would claim for the goods from the insurance and re-send them using a difference delivery company. Which never happened

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Illusion Autostyle 22 database queries in 0.0142319 seconds