corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » hmm a bit dodgy, can anyone help....updated (56k go make a brew)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hmm a bit dodgy, can anyone help....updated (56k go make a brew)
Lynny

User status: Offline
31st Aug 04 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

trying to find some records about why an old mental hospital was closed, this place is dodgy as fuck, definantly soemthing going on there, we're trying to find out what, looked online and about 100 sites and someone else has checked out library etc, cant get anything on this place, anyone know anywhere else we can look?

[Edited on 31-08-2004 by Lynny]

[Edited on 26-04-2005 by Lynny]

[Edited on 30-01-2006 by lynny_sxi]

[Edited on 30-01-2006 by lynny_sxi]
ed

31st Aug 04 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Newspapers from the time it was closed?
Dom

31st Aug 04 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this that haunted mental hospital near you?

tbh, if you cant find anything on the net or locally then i wouldnt bother chasing it up. If the government, local council etc, want to keep something quiet they will

only thing i can suggest is that you ask around and see if you can get in contact with people who used to work there But if something was dodgy happening there, then only a handful of people would have known about it and these people obviously cant say etc
ed

31st Aug 04 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or just cruise in and have a look around... You'll probably get proper scared, I've been in an abandoned hospital a few times, shits you right up!
Dom

31st Aug 04 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed
Or just cruise in and have a look around... You'll probably get proper scared, I've been in an abandoned hospital a few times, shits you right up!

ive never had the luxury of going into somewhere, where i will end up changing my kegs when i get out about 30 seconds later

Only place near me that is suppose to be dodge is Clophill Church, which has fallen down and is in the middle of a woods. Its suppose to be haunted and it was pretty dodge to be near during the day
Lynny

31st Aug 04 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

done this i havent been right in yet like, only up 2 one part of the building, but look in my garage for pics that someone else took.
yeah its the mental hospital near here, something REALLY weird is goin on
ed

31st Aug 04 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The time I went on my own was the worst, was about 8pm and I drove up on my motorbike - was at sunset, so was kinda dark. I did a curcuit of the whole place - had done it a few times before during the day with friends, but this was fucked up! I kept getting the feeling I was being followed, ever 10 secs I was checking behind my back looking to see who was there. I'm never ever doing that again
Dom

31st Aug 04 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lynny
quote:

done this i havent been right in yet like, only up 2 one part of the building, but look in my garage for pics that someone else took.

so this place closed down, but you recon something is still going on there?
what is this "really weird" thing that is going on? im kinda interested now

there are alot of weird things going on in the world, but you will never find out about them...take the alien crap, i wouldnt be suprised if the governments have contacts with out beings or have used technology from UFO crashes, but like fook are we ever gonna find out etc

edit: yea those photo looking foor dodgy, got me the shivers from just looking at it i would get a group of people together, a number of tools (hammers, chain cutters etc etc) and just mash your way through the place....if something is going on you will either be hushed out by someone or police, or find it, simple as

[Edited on 31-08-2004 by VisibleMan]
ed

31st Aug 04 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theyre probably building a housing estate on it Thats what they did to my haunted hospital
Lynny

31st Aug 04 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
quote:
quote:

there are alot of weird things going on in the world, but you will never find out about them...take the alien crap, i wouldnt be suprised if the governments have contacts with out beings or have used technology from UFO crashes, but like fook are we ever gonna find out etc

cant be assed to explain it all, i knwo people will jst take the piss etc, but i also know that theres a few other people on this site who are tryin 2 find this stuff out bout it too. basically place has been closed for ages (bout 10 years), still heavily guarded by security, cant find any records at all on this place bout it closing etc, but the place itself jst hasnt sumit fked up bout it, where it is etc, billage its in seems deserted, when u go to the hospital at night, u can actually hear screams coming from it (i knwo u's prolly wont beleive this but i wasnt only one to hear them and if the other peopel come online and read this they can back me up)
Lynny

31st Aug 04 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Theyre probably building a housing estate on it Thats what they did to my haunted hospital

theyve tried loads, somethings keeps 'coming up', apparently some work was attempted on the hospital itself in 1999, but plannin was refused with no reason why and cudnt find out what these plans were for
CorsaLad16v

31st Aug 04 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bit off subject but going along with looking things up on the net..

.. my girlfriend woke up in the middle of the night the other week and her room was freeeeezin, n se saw sum1 that looked like a minor walk thru her room and thru the wall at the end of the bed, when she told me i looked up on the net about what her house was built on.. n it was built on an old mine in the early 1900's n it collapsed. And found out that when they were digging to see if it were suitable for mining they came across medievil time mining too with evidence of their medievil mining techniques

very interesting stuff, keep looking, it may crop up somewhere!
Dom

31st Aug 04 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

cant be assed to explain it all, i knwo people will jst take the piss etc, but i also know that theres a few other people on this site who are tryin 2 find this stuff out bout it too. basically place has been closed for ages (bout 10 years), still heavily guarded by security, cant find any records at all on this place bout it closing etc, but the place itself jst hasnt sumit fked up bout it, where it is etc, billage its in seems deserted, when u go to the hospital at night, u can actually hear screams coming from it (i knwo u's prolly wont beleive this but i wasnt only one to hear them and if the other peopel come online and read this they can back me up)

sounds fucked up to me
read my edit and go do it...just make sure you arnt caught also take a camera, a couple and small one (like those tiny small digital jobbies) which you can hide somewhere if you get caught and take snaps if you find anything interesting
Lynny

31st Aug 04 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we dont know if something is stil goin on, but think something has happened in the past, sumit bad
Dom

31st Aug 04 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
we dont know if something is stil goin on, but think something has happened in the past, sumit bad

well your never gonna find out, it will be kept hush hush if needed be
Like i said, only thing you can do is have a march around the place when its abit quiet and see if you can find anything. If you do find something of interest, then take some snaps to prove it and go to the papers etc etc
Welsh Dan

31st Aug 04 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the name of the village its in, as i'm curious now too,

[Edited on 31-08-2004 by Welsh Dan]
Dom

31st Aug 04 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Welsh Dan

anyone up for a CS meet at a dodgy mental hospital?
Stone Cold Rattlesnake

31st Aug 04 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like an x-file to me
Lynny

31st Aug 04 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

village is called saltwick i think, done loads of searches on net, found soem stuff, but ALOT is left black (eg why it closed and why 10 years later its stil so heavily guarded). the village is majorly fked up
CorsaLad16v

31st Aug 04 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.mdx.ac.uk/www/study/4_13_TA.htm

any info on here?
ed

I'd say something bad would have happened. When large complexes are abandoned, they tend to fence off the area and post up signs saying that the are is gaurded, but never actually gaurd it... If there is evedence fo there being actual people, or survelnace on the area then you may be on to something - whats this place called? I'm a geek when it comes to things like ths.....
Lynny

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Welsh Dan

anyone up for a CS meet at a dodgy mental hospital?

well me, sooty and marshall all go there
Lynny

31st Aug 04 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I'd say something bad would have happened. When large complexes are abandoned, they tend to fence off the area and post up signs saying that the are is gaurded, but never actually gaurd it... If there is evedence fo there being actual people, or survelnace on the area then you may be on to something - whats this place called? I'm a geek when it comes to things like ths.....

theres defo active security. place is called st marys hospital at stannington, found loads of sites on net, but alot contridict eachother but non tell us what we're tryin 2 find out
Lynny

31st Aug 04 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaLad16v
http://www.mdx.ac.uk/www/study/4_13_TA.htm

any info on here?

was first site i went on, nothing
Dom

31st Aug 04 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
village is called saltwick i think, done loads of searches on net, found soem stuff, but ALOT is left black (eg why it closed and why 10 years later its stil so heavily guarded). the village is majorly fked up

hows the village fucked up?

im curious why its heavily guarded if its been closed for ages? i could understand it a few people looking after it to stop pikies getting in etc etc, but you make it sound like its a propper security group of about 20 people guarding the place...which sound seriously dodge

taking it to the extremes, you could try and get in to be a guard (get the name of the company that does it etc), get a job, see if you can work on there etc...might lead you to something

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » hmm a bit dodgy, can anyone help....updated (56k go make a brew) 22 database queries in 0.0163851 seconds