corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ICE & UPDATE ON THE JAG CORSA FOR U

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ICE & UPDATE ON THE JAG CORSA FOR U
FlamingCorsa

User status: Offline
15th Oct 04 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well after trax i sorted a sull sponsorship deal with vibe for a massive system! was dead chuffed! anyway after no being able to get in touch with them and generally being treated really badly i cancalled it cos i dont want there stuff in the car if they cant look after me!

anyway then got in touch with chris off here and i picked this up yesterday! was a 4hour drive each way but well worth it! got all the system and door builds, dont think i will use them the lamob hindges wont lift them there are they well made! and all cables and headunit also! wired it in to the green car for a day or so to check it works, DAM its loud, it hurts also! very good for just 2 12s! also the quality of the build is amazing, not fitting it properly yet but we got it all in the car in 10mins max! big thanx to andy also for coming to meet me at chris house, both top lads!

so started laying wiring out in the jag now and got headunit in the car now2! all sound proofed with roof insulation stuff cos i am not paying £15-20 for dinamat! just want new rims for the photo shoot which max p wanna do in few weeks time! car wont be proberly done really but still gonna get cover so wots point in spending more dollar now!

here are some pics, look as the staght of my shed:-S cant move in there!

waynep

15th Oct 04 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ur car in peices once again i see nice one i like the way u put progress pics up iits interesting to see mate, i got rf stuff in my car and its well nice ! hope the bass dont crack your bodywork lol
FlamingCorsa

15th Oct 04 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know that is a worry, is so much louder than me JL 10W3s!!! also on the way home there was no rattle from the install and it was not even any screws holding any of it in, its that well built! totally stunning, very very impressed with it all! dont wanna take it out of me green car now - lol
cargraphics4u.com

15th Oct 04 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's going to really finish the car off, looks great I bet SQ+ are pleased aswell now its going to be on the cover

waynep

15th Oct 04 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like its done very well ! no passengers 4 u tho

its guna b a bitch to install in the jag mate cos ur boot lid is welded shut aint it :O
FlamingCorsa

15th Oct 04 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think its gonna be ok to fit i hope only worry is that i have 206 rear light so the back is not the same, the jig saw will be coming out i think to sort it! should be fun!
sq+ dont know bout it going in the car, was thinking of phoning them and trying to blag summit out of them for the publisity - lol
waynep

15th Oct 04 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just thinkin, its actually exactly the same install as mine same comps h/u subs and amps in mine .. snap
Coblet

15th Oct 04 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I ask this everytime but I never get told... why is your boot welded shut?

Install looks good though - should fit well with the interior of the jag
FlamingCorsa

15th Oct 04 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it really! cool, wots the headunit like mate?? i just put it in cos its nice and chrome! got a sony tft one spare now also

do u have a punch controller for your amp?? iaz
FlamingCorsa

15th Oct 04 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was stu who had the boot welded shut before i got me mits on the car but i think it was done for 2 resons:-
1) to make the back look really smooth
2) cos of the 206 rear lights stresgth was lost round that area and by welding it all up puts lot of strenght back in!

there u go coblet now u know - hehe
Coblet

15th Oct 04 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate
Looking good.
waynep

15th Oct 04 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
is it really! cool, wots the headunit like mate?? i just put it in cos its nice and chrome! got a sony tft one spare now also

do u have a punch controller for your amp?? iaz

i do have the controller its handy.. i mouted it nicly below the ashtray . headunit is pure class apart from dodgy radio signals but that might b due to my ariel/location etc . mp3s and cd dont skip atall only if i go into a massive pot hole lol. subs hav never failed me, components are bit on the quiet side but its ok cos i got more of them in the back channel from headunit
Greg_M

15th Oct 04 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it fitted to face the hatch on chris's car, it it going to face the hatch on your iaz? as if it is allot of the detail, like the SQ cut outs ect will be lost (wount be able to see it properly), will be a dam shame

looks good tho

[Edited on 15-10-2004 by Greg12v]
FlamingCorsa

15th Oct 04 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was hoping u didnt have punch controlled so i could sell it to u! leaving that off and putting me phonex gold bass cube in cos that is very similar but can chance frequency of bass also so make it sound betta! well impressed with rf gear tho! always been a focal/jl person before this
ed

15th Oct 04 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's one impressive install, glad you gave Vibe the finger cos there stuff aint too hot.
FlamingCorsa

15th Oct 04 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got that idea sorted, staying the same way but i am blocking the rear of the car off cos the boot dont open then mirror the back of it so u can c all the detail and the front of the subs off the back mirror if that makes snece?!?!?!
waynep

15th Oct 04 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which controll is it there is a new one and an old one ... the new one is designed well i have the old one its hidden at the mo but if u had new one id re mount in a better more convinient palce.. on this not i have a vibe digital bass controller 4 sale

shit pic here

[Edited on 15-10-2004 by corsa-crazy]
FlamingCorsa

15th Oct 04 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wud have been intresting to have the vine stuff was gonna be an evil setup, 4 15s, 2 massive mono bolock etc etc! dont want there gear now cos of how i was treated, there loss i think but hey, me happy now
ed

15th Oct 04 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or you could get the glass to open somehow... Though that would be a mega pain in the ass
FlamingCorsa

15th Oct 04 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my punch control is just like a little oval box part with a knob on it to turn up and down, is that new or old one
3CorsaMeal

15th Oct 04 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically speaking......its AMAZING, such a high quality, highly modified car, and its still tasteful imo, doesn't look like tat, nor too silly (which is surprising when u think of the mods) is a real CUSTOM car

love it, even if its not my scene at all
FlamingCorsa

15th Oct 04 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its an idea but one for next year i think, off to tidy me shed up a little ready to take the install out sometime! iaz
FlamingCorsa

15th Oct 04 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanx 3corsameal, means alot comments like that! thanx
waynep

15th Oct 04 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

old

new

we both have old ones
BeArDy

15th Oct 04 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good show mate

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ICE & UPDATE ON THE JAG CORSA FOR U 22 database queries in 0.1790051 seconds