corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » lasses who go clubbing

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lasses who go clubbing
leni

User status: Offline
   24th Nov 04 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Important notice for girls... Not a joke....

This has been sent to me as a serious warning - not a joke. I am therefore forwarding it to you all

Take note of this:

A woman at a nightclub on Saturday night was taken by 5 men who according to hospital and police reports, gang raped her before dumping her. Unable to remember the events of the evening, tests later confirmed the repeat rapes along with traces of Rohypnol in her blood and Progesterex, essentially a small sterilization pill. The drug is now being used by rapists at parties to rape AND sterilize their victims.

Progesterex is available to vets to sterilize large animals.
Progesterex is being used together with Rohypnol, the date rape drug. As with Rohypnol, all they have to do is drop it into the girl's drink. The girl can't remember a thing the next morning, of all that had taken place
the night before. Progesterex, which dissolves in drinks just as easily, is such that the victim doesn't conceive from the rape and the rapist needn't worry about having a paternity test identifying him months later. The drug's effects ARE NOT TEMPOR! ARY - They are P*E*R*M*A*N*E*N*T Progesterex was designed to sterilize horses...
> >
Any female who takes it WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONCEIVE...The weasels can get this drug from anyone who is in the vet school or any university. It's that easy, and Progesterex is about to break out big on campuses everywhere. Believe it or not, there are even sites on the Internet telling people how to use it. Please forward this to everyone you know, especially girls. Be careful when you're out and don't leave your drink unattended. Please make the effort to forward this on to all you know...Guys, please inform all your female friends and relatives.

This has happend to a lass in our area, so it's definately NOT A JOKE
mossy

24th Nov 04 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont get it
Robbo

Saw this a few yrs back But still, take note girls

And also I beleive that its not true about never being able to concieve
Colin

Should always be weary when out in clubs
Claire

24th Nov 04 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I saw this some time ago also. I keep my thumb over the top of my bottle all the time.
SteveW

24th Nov 04 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they send this out to every area throughout the UK....

tis not entirely true...
Aaron02

24th Nov 04 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any idea which club it was leni?

[Edited on 24-11-2004 by Aaron02]
Colin

24th Nov 04 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Claire G
Yeah I saw this some time ago also. I keep my thumb over the top of my bottle all the time.

I thought you shoved the bottle up ur hairybiff, thats y you walked like John Wayne
Robbo

24th Nov 04 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Claire G
Ojc

24th Nov 04 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its American, and its bollocks.
Robbo

24th Nov 04 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A little like that headlights thing perchance
AK

24th Nov 04 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont take this the wrong way.... BUT

I think alot of this 'date rape' crap is just that, crap!

Young women are drinking much more than they used too. You see them every weekend, unconcious in pubs, steets etc... I think its just a shift in culture, ladettes and all that. I've woken up many many times unable to remember a single thing about the night before... woken up minus a shoe, woken up in a random places, roads etc etc... I've never say thay my drink was spiked... I just drank too bloody much
barry_kellett99

24th Nov 04 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Its American, and its bollocks.

True
Its a hoax email.
Just another way to get people to forward it on to all their "pals"

Still be careful girls (And Fellas on a police ad i seen recently!!!)
barry_kellett99

24th Nov 04 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://hoaxinfo.com/progesterex.htm
Paul_J

24th Nov 04 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's harsh!

One of my female mates got her drink spiked (but unknown to her) and she gave me her drinks as she was going to leave soon...

... Lets just say my mates had to carry me out of the place. I lost all control of my legs (fell down the stairs to get out of the place) and repeatedly fell over on the walk home - the last thing I could really remember clearly was getting the drinks... Then it was either no memories of things at all or a blur...

People told me the next day all this shit I did but couldn't remember. People just assumed that I had drunk a lot - but I gave my wallet to this girl as I apparently kept dropping it and checked it and had only spent £20! at about £3 a drink that aint much to spend! and no where near enough to get me that wrecked...

I feel sorry for any girls that have their drinks spiked as it was fucking scary and I could easily see how anyone could do anything and the girl not know.
Russ

24th Nov 04 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also
"a woman went to a 'filling station' and the attendant sed the card had been refused but really there was a man in the back and they called the police' WOWOWOWOWO REAL LIFE SHIITT
SetH

24th Nov 04 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree with what Ak has said.

But also think there are probably victims out there that just go out for a casual drink and fall foul of these evil fcuks.

No wonder i crap myself if amanda goes clubbing
MikeE

24th Nov 04 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agree with AK
eightball

24th Nov 04 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is no such drug as progesterex, vetinary or otherwise. it does not exist - it is 100% fabricated urban legend.
SetH

24th Nov 04 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im trying to think of how the chemistry would work in that drug. Although neteursol is giving to dogs and it atrophes the testis very quickly. surely it wouldnt be that hard for a drug to have similar affects on ovaries? still i hope this is a myth, thought of it being real is horrible
Ally

24th Nov 04 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not as nasty as that Ferrari thread
eightball

24th Nov 04 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it is a myth (i'm glad of this too) - just asked my friend, who is a vet, and she has never heard of progesterex, but has heard the myth - the story first surfaced in 2000. although rohypnol has been cited in several rape cases in the us, it has never been confirmed in the uk, so not that common. newer versions of the drug contain a dye which turns blue in liquid, but there are bogus versions which are more in keeping with the older drug ie. undetectable. this is not to say that people shouldn't be careful when out and about
Hagger

24th Nov 04 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its all a big fat lie hoax email what everyeone gets twice a month
bradfincham

24th Nov 04 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This sounds weird 2,
my mum and her partner have just got back from gran canaria, my mums 41 and her partner 35 and hes a bodybuilder.
They had soem drinks in a bar brought over to them by a waitor, mum and lee both said after 20 minutes they felt really lathargic,
mum had to attempt to carry lee out the bar as he had pins and needles all over his body and just couldnt walk. When she got him back to the apartment after asking some men to help he layed on thebed in agony saying he just couldnt move.
next day theye were both fine and went to the doctors who said it was a form of the date rape pill and they had drinks spiked. As this worked on muscle mass apparently this is why it affected lee so much more, but if any man etc had tried to whatever to my mum she said there was no way she could of pushed them away!

I never used to beleive in it but they shocked me soo much with the story and ive seen lee had all sorts fall on him, cut himslef real bad and thats never ever affected him!!
Angie

25th Nov 04 at 01:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been a victim of drink spiking and trust me it does happen. The lads who did were caught on cctv doing it... luckily (or unluckily) my blokey mate picked up my drink instead and ended up in hospital. Blood tests the next day showed that he had rohypnol in his blood stream. I drank about a quarter of that drink and ended up passed out in the hospital toilets for 2 hours.

Just go careful when out and never leave a drink unattended.

As for that original story... yeah that's bullshit but if it makes people more aware when they are out it cant be that bad can it

[Edited on 25-11-2004 by Angie]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » lasses who go clubbing 22 database queries in 0.0162499 seconds