corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Halfords.. Grr

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Halfords.. Grr
allza

User status: Offline
   31st Dec 05 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys im new to this forum altho have been browsing here for quite a while. Just picked my car up the other day but have already done a couple of mods. Just went to halfords today and got some lowering springs and asked the guy how much they would lower it and he just said 'dunno' then turned round. Should have not bothered buying them but there the only place that had them in stock so i did anyway and fitted them today. Think its only bout a 40mm drop tho. Anyway just a couple of pics. And yes im another one with speedlines!

Corsalad87

31st Dec 05 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it hasnt settled!!! Halfords are Fucking Dumbasses
Ryan_G1

31st Dec 05 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like mine but with different lights and grille, Good choice
allza

31st Dec 05 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers. Only just started modding it and gonna keep it subtle. Probably get an airdam and steinmetz skirts and then put a 2 litre in myself later on.
Adam-D

31st Dec 05 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right., it has to settle first.
sorry that you were dealt with somone who didn't know but some store's dont have a full compliment of staff that know what there on about.

it will settle a little bit more,
and yes i work there and yes im the ripspeed guy but if there is sommit i dont know ill do my best to find out.

just to say some stores arnet the best but in my store i do try. i just dont like being tarred with the same brush as some stores, not havin a go corsaboy87 just sayin
Corsalad87

31st Dec 05 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adam d!!!! You must be an exception as 99.9% off staff love the tacky ripspeed styling on there cars + are more brain dead that a cow being tipped over
Ryan_G1

31st Dec 05 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

allza

31st Dec 05 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i guess its who your delt with. But ive worked in other stores before and your told whenever you dont know something you should do your best to find out. Im sure they have a book which tells you how much there springs lower by so wouldn't have been to hard to find out.
Adam-D

31st Dec 05 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they do, what is the code on the box? and what kit ill look into it tomorow and post back when i get home
Robin
Premium Member

31st Dec 05 at 19:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i get this too, if i go to wellingborough and speak to the ripspeed dude there, liam, hes really helpful, i actually ask him for any help in the whole store

if i go to northampton (sixfields) and deal with their ripspeed guy (jarvis?) he knows nothing
Adam-D

31st Dec 05 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsaboy87, its a business most ppl like silly spoilers, lots of stickers etc aso halfords in the game of making money will sell what sells, they also sell mhw products and stuff, but it all has to be ordered in. i dont like some of the stuff halfords sell. but what the customer wants, is what the customer gets.
allza

31st Dec 05 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah thanks that would be good. They were g max sport springs and the code on the box was 30va19
Corsalad87

31st Dec 05 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D
corsaboy87, its a business most ppl like silly spoilers, lots of stickers etc aso halfords in the game of making money will sell what sells, they also sell mhw products and stuff, but it all has to be ordered in. i dont like some of the stuff halfords sell. but what the customer wants, is what the customer gets.

You should own HALFORDS
Adam-D

31st Dec 05 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and rob, i dont know everything in my store as im still kinda new to the sytem of halfords works and it takes time to get the hang of it, but im always honest and if i dont know sommit ill just say it, if i think a stereo isnt that good as ive had a few returned cos of fault's ill say. im prob not sposed to but id rather be honest and the customer gets a good product rather sell them any old shite and they come back and have a go at me
Corsalad87

31st Dec 05 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by robmarriott
i get this too, if i go to wellingborough and speak to the ripspeed dude there, liam, hes really helpful, i actually ask him for any help in the whole store

if i go to northampton (sixfields) and deal with their ripspeed guy (jarvis?) he knows nothing

We have young fittys who like playboy stickers but no shoot all about cars!
Corsalad87

31st Dec 05 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

women
Basscrazy

31st Dec 05 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have to say hats off to some staff at halfords the one i go to i go to same guy everytime helps me find all stuff even if its fuses etc and gives advice helped me look at paint colours for ideas he was a top bloke

go into motor world i got a in that corner as help was AWSOME
Robin
Premium Member

31st Dec 05 at 19:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah i didnt mean it like that adam, i just dont like jarvis, and some staff in some stores arent helpful, but in my experience, most of them are very helpful
Adam-D

31st Dec 05 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gmax 30va19 ok ive wrote it down ill have a look tomorow and post back
Adam-D

31st Dec 05 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know rob im just rambling a bit now
Robin
Premium Member

31st Dec 05 at 19:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol
Corsalad87

31st Dec 05 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres a Guy at the Darlington store who knows his stuff about ICE systems etc but out of the 6 in our region the rest are shoot
allza

31st Dec 05 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks that would be good. I appreciate its not halfords fault if their staff deliver good service. However it is their fault they're so expensive!
Corsalad87

31st Dec 05 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your fault for shopping there
CORSA NUT

31st Dec 05 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adam next time i come into the store i'm gonna talk to the 12 year old that was helping that fit bird fit 3 bikes in her car!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Halfords.. Grr 22 database queries in 0.0097909 seconds