corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Jesus! Just been Assaulted!........

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jesus! Just been Assaulted!........
J4M13

User status: Offline
11th Apr 07 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill just copy and paste it from another site as its soo long.

Talk about road rage! F*ck me!

Heres the story.

lLast night(tuesday) i was talking the wifey home and was driving normally(speed limit) all the way there, got to tesco's lights going towards turf moor and a silver 5 series bmw was behind me, thought nothing of it.
Lights turned green and i set off driving normally and the bmw started tailgating me upto the roundabout which was pi**ing me off, turned right towards turf moor and he kept about a meter away from my bumper all the way to the lights at side of autoglass(or w/e).
Stopped at the lights and when they turned green he was at it again, i put my foot down a little to get away from him because he was so close and half way down past turf moor he gunned it along side of me(wrong side of road) and kept their untill the corner, i wasnt going to let him infront for mine and my cars safety because he was being such a w*nker, got to the corner and oncomming traffic forced him to go back behind me, he started swerving in and out and tried passing me again all the way up the hill up brunshaw road but didnt get infront of me.
Along the top road which spar is on i slowed down and drove normally because he backed off abit and thought that was the end of it, oh how i was wrong lol.
Got to the mini roundabout outside spar and he bolted infront of me and slammed on, i couldnt go around him because of the bolards, saw him jump out and tried to reverse, but by this time he was at my window shouting "what the f*ck do you think your playing at?*
Then all of a sudden he swung for me through the window, i managed to turn away and he smacked me in the side of the face! He carried on punching me(daniella screaming as girls do) whilst i tried to undo my harnesses to get out of the car with him but couldnt, then he grabbed my keys out of the igniton and jumped back and started walking backwards, i was about to get out then he threw them at me and hit me in the face with them calling me a "F*cking D*ckhead" then jumped back in his car and did one turning left at the roundabout.
I quickly got the car started and turned the same way, because its the same way as i take the g/f home and spotted him turning around, i drove past him and he changed his direction to follow me again.
He carried on tailgating me all the way up the road untill i reached the g/f house which i wasnt going to stop at for obvious reason's. Had no option but to go the country roads way out of Worsthorne village towards brierfield, my intentions were to lose him along this road as i know it very well but unluckily their was another car infront of me(single lane road) so had to go slow, he stayed behind me flashing his high beam constantly for about 10mins whilst getting as close to me as possible, decided the only way i was going to end this was to sort it out myself, got onto the phone of a friend who lives at the end of the country roads and my plan was for him to wait their untill i brought this guy and we would sort him out if he didnt p*ss off.
As i was on the phone he turned his lights off and slowed down and when i turned a corner he stopped and i didnt see him again! (must have seen me on the phone)
As soon as he was gone we were on the phone to the police.

what a w*nker! i did nothing at all to provoke him tailgating me in the 1st place.
Managed to get his numberplate and got onto the police.
Police officer met me at home and took a statement so they could arrest him for assault etc there is a high chance it will spill over into court so just waiting for news at the moment.

Got a good look at the guy, he was around 40 and atleast 6ft
where as im 19 and 5ft 6 lol.

Oh yeah, he smashed my keyfob(to unlock and lock car) to pieces when it hit my face so now i cant lock my car, he should be getting done for criminal damage also hopefully.

Went upto hospital today(waiting for 4 hours!) because my ear and top of my jaw is in so much pain from taking the full blow there, good news is nothing damaged, just bruised and swelling.

I couldnt believe it what went on! and the g/f was in abit of shock too.

Even if i had of provoked him to get mad their is no excuse for his behaviour!

sorry about the essay
M88ARW

11th Apr 07 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what the fuck, thats mental! some diskheads about eh!
Rob B

11th Apr 07 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should of settled it in a race

Seriously, glad your ok mate, and that he didnt do any damage to your car or any furthur damage to you !
xtremewheels

12th Apr 07 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

goddamn, hope your ok mate, this is why you need weapons in the car! normally g/f's with pointed shoes can work well...but thats just insane, was he drunk or anything like that??
Robin
Premium Member

12th Apr 07 at 00:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's shocking.
Colin

12th Apr 07 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think id have run him down for a laugh, then with him trapped under my back wheel withering in pain, throw petrol over him & flick a few matches in his direction, then go over, totally abuse his car, smash it to fuck while he watched on, then torch it, then go over & do a dump on his face, then drive off.

[Edited on 12-04-2007 by Colin]
jay kay

12th Apr 07 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF hope your ok cant believe some people!!

Weapons are not the answer tbh it was best you stayed in the car
jay kay

12th Apr 07 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
Think id have run him down for a laugh, then with him trapped under my back wheel withering in pain, throw petrol over him & flick a few matches in his direction, then go over, totally abuse his car, smash it to fuck while he watched on, then torch it, then go over & do a dump on his face, then drive off.

[Edited on 12-04-2007 by Colin]

you sound like bruce willis in a die hard film
Mark330d

12th Apr 07 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats why you shud always carry a breaker bar/6 cell maglite in the car with you.
J4M13

12th Apr 07 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like a plan if i see him ever again Colin

no idea if he was drunk, was too busy trying to get out of my car to defend myself, damn harnesses lol.
g/f attempted to protect my head with her arms and she got punched in the arm but was fine, thats when he grabbed my keys.

hopefully the police will sort it out and i might even come out of it financially better.
the copper was sound, and also quite fit!(and no it wasnt a man)

[Edited on 12-04-2007 by J4M13]
bubble

12th Apr 07 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i carry baseball bat and a baseball in my car-all legal then
J4M13

12th Apr 07 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mark330d
thats why you shud always carry a breaker bar/6 cell maglite in the car with you.

i usually have some sort of weapon implement but would have been no use last night, couldtn get out the car quick enough before he was off.
J4M13

12th Apr 07 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jay kay
WTF hope your ok cant believe some people!!

Weapons are not the answer tbh it was best you stayed in the car

i reckon i could have done quite well for myself if i was on my feet outside, i think i would have been in trouble if he had a harder punch.

woke up this morning with a banging headache though and swollen ear.
Robin
Premium Member

12th Apr 07 at 00:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH, it'll work in your favour that you didn't get the chance to fight back.
mav

12th Apr 07 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats crazy mate, really some arseholes about and you don't know what you would do until faced with it..

Oh and it's only legal to carry a baseball bat if you have a ball aswell

hopefully all gets sorted with police..he gets done, you get criminal injuries etc....
JadeM
Premium Member

12th Apr 07 at 00:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh god I'd have been petrified if I had been your girlfriend, no wonder she was screaming
liamC

12th Apr 07 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics of Daniella?

Just joking! Hope the scumbag goes down mate. At least you're alright though.
J4M13

12th Apr 07 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was thinking that Robin, glad i didnt now.

whats going through my head now though is what's going to happen in the next few days. All i can think of is the finger being pointed at me for some reason, mainly because im a young driver and own a, as people call them 'chav car' and it being my fault it happened.
should have spoke to the police woman about this thinking back though.
Whittie

12th Apr 07 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh my god mate, glad you're ok! There're some nutters about Don't mean to jack your thread but...

I was in my car few weeks ago, going along, speed limit etc blah blah. Shitty black 1.1 punto comes on my ass. Follows me around for a bit. Get onto dual carrigway, overtake me, cuts me up, pshycho gets out & boots my car. I would of got out with my wrench, but there was something a little too shiny in his hand. Got the numberplate etc.

What im saying is.. If you try to stay out of trouble, it finds you anyway

Edit: And HE went to the police and told them I tried to run him over.

[Edited on 12-04-2007 by Whittie]
J4M13

12th Apr 07 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by liamC
Pics of Daniella?

Become Premium

[Edited on 12-04-2007 by J4M13]
J4M13

12th Apr 07 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
Oh god I'd have been petrified if I had been your girlfriend, no wonder she was screaming

can swap if you want to, if Colin doesnt mind
CorsAsh

12th Apr 07 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF is going on with people nowadays??

Especially tailgating bastards who get upset because you don't speed up
pdwhelan

12th Apr 07 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jesus man glad your ok and i hope it all gets sorted
J4M13

12th Apr 07 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv come to the conclusion after much hard thinking that, he was jealous of my corsa! there really is no other excuse
Whittie

12th Apr 07 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J4M13
Iv come to the conclusion after much hard thinking that, he was jealous of my corsa! there really is no other excuse

Obviously

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Jesus! Just been Assaulted!........ 22 database queries in 0.0115860 seconds