corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mille Miglia T12 - 16" x 7" - ET45

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mille Miglia T12 - 16" x 7" - ET45
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Aug 07 at 22:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In a month or two when my new wheels arrive from foreign waters my T12's will be forsale

Wheels only:

4 x 100
ET 45
16" x 7"

All four wheels have very minor marks on, can't really be seen unless you know where they are but best to be honest!

Will be sold without tyres.

Chance to get hold of a nice set of wheels which suit the corsa in a rare size for this wheel most were 17"

£225 ono

(Anyone wants to reserve them with a small deposit and can sort rest out when available for collection / postage)

Few pics:

Above is the worst wheel but has since been touched up with silver pen and can't really be seen anymore

On the car:

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Mark1984_SRI

10th Aug 07 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u
SAL
Premium Member

30th Aug 07 at 15:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people sell your softstars and get these ASAP ! lovely wheels for a bloody good price !
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

30th Aug 07 at 15:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Stavs, had lots of interest no one wanting to part with cash

£50 a wheel for Mille Miglia is a bargain, won't be going any lower, rare size and perfect for a corsa being ET45.

Like Stavs says...... Get them ASAP

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
SAL
Premium Member

30th Aug 07 at 15:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate, these wheels where my fave for ages, i wanted some for the B but got stuck with my twin spokes as part of buying the car
SAL
Premium Member

30th Aug 07 at 15:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS sell your wheels and get these

suit so well
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

31st Aug 07 at 10:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Funny you choose that picture, as those wheels are my wheels

Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

31st Aug 07 at 18:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can e-mail people close up high-res pics of all four wheels but for now:

I was told 6-8 weeks ( ) for my new wheels on Wed (08/08/07) so Middle of Sept / Oct they will be off my car and ready to collect / post.

Tyres can be bought for:

195/45/16 - £35 (Upwards)
195/40/16 - £55 (Upwards)

Postage can be arrange from around £10 per wheel, or collection from Junction 42, 43, 44 of M6

£200

AndyCorsaSport

14th Sep 07 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

May be interested in these, my birthday on 24th oct, so ill see what happens then, and if you still have them that is
Fear

15th Sep 07 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i had a corsa i would have them back in a flash!
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

17th Sep 07 at 19:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get your corsa back quick Sam

AndyCorsaSport

21st Sep 07 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still maybe interested. My mum and dad get back from holiday on Wednesday so ill have a word with them and see if theyill treat me for my bday.

If they will fit that is, is yours lowered? Mines lowered 60mm front and 40mm rear, reckon it will scrub or need arch work?
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

21st Sep 07 at 20:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine is:
Rear -60mm
Front - 70mm

Never scrubbed once, my arches are still attached as normal no cutting, de-bolting to make them fit!

Sam (Fear) was lower than me I'm guessing and don't think he had any problems either as ET45 is pretty much perfect offset!

AndyCorsaSport

21st Sep 07 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spot on then mate. Cheers. Ill have a word with my mum and dad wednesday, see what they say
palombo

3rd Oct 07 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id buy em for 200 with tyres?
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

3rd Oct 07 at 19:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will stick four elastic bands around them. Hows that?

palombo

3rd Oct 07 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much with tyres then? only sayin seen as they wernt sellin no need 2 b sarcastic
ChrisBoom

3rd Oct 07 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These wheels look superb on 106's btw
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

5th Oct 07 at 12:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tyres won't be sold with the wheels, I replaced them not long ago so keeping them for my new 16's

195/40/16 - £50 + per tyre
195/45/16 - £35 + per tyre

noturbo

5th Oct 07 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where abouts in cumbria are you mate? im hopefully buying a sport tomorow and its got a shocking set of three spokes so these would be perfect, im in lakedistrict cumbria so hopefully you arnt far away
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

5th Oct 07 at 18:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm in Allonby, right on the coast but could meet you somewhere near the lakes, don't mind travelling a bit!

Which part of the lakes you from?!

noturbo

5th Oct 07 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im near coniston, il msg back on here 2moro when hopefully il have bought the car
noturbo

5th Oct 07 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

none of the wheels are buckled atall are they? had a nightmare with some 2nd hand alloys before and couldnt use them
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

11th Oct 07 at 20:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

None are buckled, very minor marks and currently filthy is the only thing wrong with them.

Mark.W

13th Oct 07 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id rather have these wheels than speedlines.they are damn sexy

<<  1    2  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mille Miglia T12 - 16" x 7" - ET45 25 database queries in 0.0987301 seconds