corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Sports Day

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sports Day
Russ

User status: Offline
19th Dec 07 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im team captain

i'll do the 100 yard dash and the dressing up race
Edd

19th Dec 07 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can be team captain for hopscotch
Edd

19th Dec 07 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ian thought he was super sly changing this but left match day on the drop down menu
Jill
Premium Member

19th Dec 07 at 08:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why's it been changed to Sports Day?

JILL
Nath

19th Dec 07 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jill
Why's it been changed to Sports Day?

JILL

Because the Gym bods were crying that they had nowhere to put their threads.
AdZ9

19th Dec 07 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because now if people make a gym thread it can be in this section and easier to find/keep up to date. If its in Off Day it gets bogged down with all the repost threads.

Plus if theres a gym thread which is kept up to date there will be less threads made and therefore the usual people who reply in them to help people out dont have to keep repeating themselves.

It seems that the "gym bods" who are "crying" have upset the 'match day' people who are probablly "crying" more than the "gym bods" because the names been changed.
Tom

19th Dec 07 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"yes"
Jill
Premium Member

19th Dec 07 at 10:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AdZ9
It seems that the "gym bods" who are "crying" have upset the 'match day' people who are probablly "crying" more than the "gym bods" because the names been changed.

that's a bit melodramatic!

Can there not be a separate gym area? For example when you go into offday and it splits into general offday, with snap day, geek day, house day and "sports day" ( )at the top, yes. So if you enter "sports day" day it splits again onto MatchDay and gym day?

Think it would work better this way instead of the gym bods spamming MD with their posts about "which protein shake should I take", "should I do just weights, or cardiovascular stuff as well", "how should I ask the cute girl who goes to the same gym as me out" and "how many carbs are in a potato" etc etc

JILL
Tommy L

19th Dec 07 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is gym a sport?
AdZ9

19th Dec 07 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jill
quote:

that's a bit melodramatic!

Can there not be a separate gym area? For example when you go into offday and it splits into general offday, with snap day, geek day, house day and "sports day" ( )at the top, yes. So if you enter "sports day" day it splits again onto MatchDay and gym day?

Think it would work better this way instead of the gym bods spamming MD with their posts about "which protein shake should I take", "should I do just weights, or cardiovascular stuff as well", "how should I ask the cute girl who goes to the same gym as me out" and "how many carbs are in a potato" etc etc

JILL

As opposed to it getting spammed with "Match Day bods" who are spamming with threads such as "oh its quiet in here without XXX" and "which stadium has the best atmosphere?" then 1 day later its "which is the best stadium you've been to?"

I don't understand why people are making a big fucking deal out of this, Gym is a sport, as gymnastics is, so is bodybuilding, so is powerlifting. It all requires gym training.

This is getting beyond a joke, all these "match day crews" "black corsa crews" who don't like things changed, well get off your high horses as you don't own the forum its a community forum.

And I can't help but think that the people who call people "gym bods" are the ones who need to hit the gym more than the ones who do go.

*edit* also its now SD not MD

Adam

[Edited on 19-12-2007 by AdZ9]
Mather.16v

19th Dec 07 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shut it water muscles
Jill
Premium Member

19th Dec 07 at 10:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats with the attitutde? I was only giving my opinion, which I think I'm allowed to seeing it's the 21st century and all. Or did you miss that memo? And as for referring to people as "gym bods" I think you'll find I only did it because you did and put it in inverted commas like you So why don't you get off your high horse Oh and as for "MatchDay" crew- is there one I didn't realise there was

JILL

[Edited on 19-12-2007 by Jill]
Hammer

19th Dec 07 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There was 1 Jill but it's been disbanded now it seems to accomodate gym rats
strick206

19th Dec 07 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at this thread
Russ

19th Dec 07 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol this threads funny.

Working out is a physical activity, hence it did need a place to live, sports day is better.
Edd

19th Dec 07 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

match day crew had its own problems
AdZ9

19th Dec 07 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm only giving attitude because its getting annoying hearing people say the same shit constantly, i dont see why its such a problem that its Sports Day and people post about the gym in there, i read match day as much as anyone else and i think its a better idea to have it all in one place as can then discuss other sports if needed.

I only put gym bods in inverted commas due to Nath putting it before me, it was sarcasm but its hard to portray sarcasm on the internet unless you physically type a disclaimer saying this is sarcasm

I'm not on a high horse, im just defending the decision that was made to make it sports day, the quicker its accepted the better it will be and can move on.
Hammer

19th Dec 07 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you're on the steriods adz that was a short tempered burst that can only be caused by performancing enhancing drugs.
Tommy L

19th Dec 07 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MATCH DAY FTW
strick206

19th Dec 07 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I'm only giving attitude because its getting annoying hearing people say the same shit constantly, i dont see why its such a problem that its Sports Day and people post about the gym in there, i read match day as much as anyone else and i think its a better idea to have it all in one place as can then discuss other sports if needed.

TBH mate, i really don't know who cares that it is sports day now and not MD

But it does seem a soft spot of yours
AdZ9

19th Dec 07 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I think you're on the steriods adz that was a short tempered burst that can only be caused by performancing enhancing drugs.

never taken gear mate i do however have a very short temper and i blame that, i usually keep myself to myself on here and go with the flow but felt i needed to voice something this morning, i do however feel better now, all i need is a pot noodle and a wank
JM Curdy

19th Dec 07 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

adz in roid rage shocker! its benoit all over again
Hammer

19th Dec 07 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer

never taken gear mate i do however have a very short temper and i blame that, i usually keep myself to myself on here and go with the flow but felt i needed to voice something this morning, i do however feel better now, all i need is a pot noodle and a wank

That's good, we can all hold hands and play nice now :hugs:
strick206

19th Dec 07 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adz: Serious Question

Are you bulking? Just that i get the impression you are with all the bait you're taking in here

AdZ9

19th Dec 07 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm meant to be cutting, so i blame my anger also on lack of calories im used to.

I can't cut though with all this bait over the place, its to tempting to cheat

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Sports Day 23 database queries in 0.0125592 seconds