corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » please help my j100rsa appeal

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author please help my j100rsa appeal
willi

User status: Offline
8th Feb 08 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

many years ago i used 2 wait at the bus stop for the bus to school, when 1 day a slightly modified arden blue corsa used to drive past. as me and my mates druelled at the slight and subtle mods, from time to time a new mod would appear, the driver was clearly lovin the attention with his gangsta lean, pizza in 1 hand and celine dion pumpin out. then the plate we all no and love appeared, but shortly afta the car vanished.

many years past, the bus stop jst wasnt the same on a mornin, we had nothing to look forward to ne more, we jst had to feast on the sight of the freshly developed breasts and buttocks of our fellow female pupils, all very nice but j100 in a mornin jst topped it off. then one day a glimmer of lght appeared at the end of the tunnel.

i called into mj motors in birstall and there it was in the back of the garage covered in crap and dust, sadly that was nearly 3 years ago now and there it remains. as mine and dans friendship blossomed (he tried getting a little too close at one point) sadly the car was going nowhere. i told him the way i felt and tried making him pull his finger out but still no progress. then, in the last few weeks axle stand arrive, i helped him put j100 about 2 foot in the air, then a seat appeared, it was hastlily mounted. sadly still not nearly enough progress.

i am appealing to every1s good nature and would apreciate it if those who want j100 back on the streets to post on this thread 2 tell dan the bummer 2 let go of his little todger cos he will never stretch it and get this awesome beast finished!!! thank you all.

[Edited on 12-02-2008 by willi]
16V_1600

8th Feb 08 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get your arse in gear biatch. Get the car finished

Pics?
!_roderzz_!

8th Feb 08 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

god dam finish this project!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't you see the poor man is pouring his heart out
corsa333
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

8th Feb 08 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get it sorted aint enough decent arden blue corsa's imo
gsirick

8th Feb 08 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get it finished and get some pics up
scotts v6

8th Feb 08 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes dan please get j100 back to old ways and looking pritty was the car of the time so a hear
J100RSA

8th Feb 08 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gsirick

8th Feb 08 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that is sweet, spec?
J100RSA

8th Feb 08 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C20XE QED Direct to head Throttle bodys with dta E48EXP management Piper X sock filters Kent cams Coss vaux polished cam cover Coss vaux engine dressing kit Tony Law 2.75\" system with decat and 1.75\"/2.75\" 4-2-1 manifold
Transmission: Hybrid F16 5CR
Suspension: FK coilovers
Bodywork: steinmets front spoiler steinmetz grill with opel badge postert foglights stienmetz side skirts gsi rear spoiler tigra scuttle tinted windows opel bages opel rear mud flaps gte 16v bonnett vents FK Rear lights zafira rear wiper Mk5 Astra wing repeaters ultra angel eyes with xenon\'s head light wash
Interior: corbeau recliners retrimmed in blue alcantara and black leather roll cage roof lining retrimed in blue alcantara retrimed door cards momo comando steering wheel steinmets gear nob omp pedals all dash bulbs chamged to blue astra gte lcd dash Stack rev counter 0-3 10 Astra GSI Fuel computer
In Car Entertainment: non it weighs too much!!
Security: sigma cat 1
Wheels miglia milia revenge 4 (17 x 7 ET 45)
Tyres Pirelli P zero Nero (205/45)
Matt H

8th Feb 08 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dust was holding it all together last I heard

16V_1600

8th Feb 08 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J100RSA
C20XE QED Direct to head Throttle bodys with dta E48EXP management Piper X sock filters Kent cams Coss vaux polished cam cover Coss vaux engine dressing kit Tony Law 2.75\" system with decat and 1.75\"/2.75\" 4-2-1 manifold
Bodywork: steinmets front spoiler steinmetz grill with opel badge postert foglights stienmetz side skirts gsi rear spoiler tigra scuttle tinted windows opel bages opel rear mud flaps gte 16v bonnett vents FK Rear lights zafira rear wiper Mk5 Astra wing repeaters ultra angel eyes with xenon\'s head light wash
Interior: corbeau recliners retrimmed in blue alcantara and black leather roll cage roof lining retrimed in blue alcantara retrimed door cards momo comando steering wheel steinmets gear nob omp pedals all dash bulbs chamged to blue astra gte lcd dash Stack rev counter 0-3 10 Astra GSI Fuel computer

you say the ICE weighs too much yet you have a C20XE fitted and some heavy 17" wheels. Bin em for 15" imo
coke-gsi16v

8th Feb 08 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

come on dan get it finished? what ya playing at ya supposed to be a mechanic? i heard you were shit hot when it comes to vauxhalls so stop pulling ya todger an pull ya finger out ya arse an get on with it
clean ya finger first though lol.

p.s still need that punchure repair doing on rs. will try get it down to ya tommorrow
scotts v6

8th Feb 08 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there 16s mate
J100RSA

9th Feb 08 at 01:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 16V_1600CS
quote:

you say the ICE weighs too much yet you have a C20XE fitted and some heavy 17" wheels. Bin em for 15" imo

i can only have 17s as nothing else will fit over my brakes
16V_1600

9th Feb 08 at 01:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah i see.
Eck
Premium Member

9th Feb 08 at 01:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 16V_1600CS
quote:

i can only have 17s as nothing else will fit over my brakes

XE's aren't as heavy as folk make out anyway. Could I ask what brake set up you are running?
J100RSA

9th Feb 08 at 01:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

big ones all will become very apparent soon
willi

12th Feb 08 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
big ones all will become very apparent soon

mmwa, stay tuned
jr

12th Feb 08 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dan is going to owe me £5 at pvs
BeArDy

12th Feb 08 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
dan is going to owe me £5 at pvs

And me and saj are NOT going to be running up the 1/4 mile naked

take your engine and i will give you £25 can collect on trailer anytime, get it out of your dads way AN if you go down to £20 i will take Saj Nova while i am there for your, get both the scrappers out of the way
Dan295

12th Feb 08 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

longesst build evaaarrrrrr!!!!!!!!1111T
scotts v6

12th Feb 08 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a wont bank on it lads dan seem very keen to get it dun and wonts to do it for 1s lol
drax

12th Feb 08 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sort it out :<
FruitBooTeR

12th Feb 08 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lovely car be good to see it out and about at pvs
BeArDy

12th Feb 08 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=411514&page=1

Donations to
beardyanddansholidayhomefunds@somewheresunny.com

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » please help my j100rsa appeal 22 database queries in 0.0124691 seconds