corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » gym day etc etc..

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gym day etc etc..
Dave86

User status: Offline
8th Dec 08 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for all the people that go to the gym, has anyone ever used any kind of steriod? d-bol (dianabol) in particular. just looking for some feedback if anyone has used it and what there gains etc was, was it worth it and all the side effects they had, and how long did you take it for etc etc
corsa_godfather

8th Dec 08 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

few ppl a used to train with were on it.worked well on one and not the other.

Some dodgy stuff going round this area watch what your getting
Tommy L

8th Dec 08 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just train hard
smack

8th Dec 08 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why do you need steroids? why dont you just man up and train harder
Dave86

8th Dec 08 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never said i wanted to use it? was just looking for someone who has used it, there thoughts on it etc
ssj_kakarot

9th Dec 08 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes you will see massive gains if you take it and STILL train hard and eat a lot.

wouldnt take it my self just train hard, is slightly annoying though when you train just as hard as the rest of the people in the gym yet because they take roids there 4 times the size of you, but thats life lol.
ssj_kakarot

9th Dec 08 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smack
why do you need steroids? why dont you just man up and train harder

not the same thing really at all, people on roids still train very hard, it just gives you an advantage that someone who doesnt use them would never ever come close to.

do i think its right, well no personally i dont like people using it, only because it makes you doubt your own gains quite a bit.
csweatherston

9th Dec 08 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make sure you have a decent liver protectant lined up before you even think about oral steroids.
liv52 or high strenght milk thistle etc.
johnhara1

9th Dec 08 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by csweatherston
make sure you have a decent liver protectant lined up before you even think about oral steroids.
liv52 or high strenght milk thistle etc.

Get your liver values checked at the docs regularly too.
Shell
Premium Member

9th Dec 08 at 09:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aren't steroids for weight training just bad full stop?
Jamie

9th Dec 08 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Until you have your diet and routine sorted out 100% dont even bother looking into steriods

If your still interested there are a few good articles here you should read

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/articles-bodybuilding-steroids.aspx
l15ter

9th Dec 08 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you want to gain muscle then?
Tommy L

9th Dec 08 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate swears by no-xplode. Maybe try supplements before heading down the roids route.
johnhara1

9th Dec 08 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_tomtom
My mate swears by no-xplode. Maybe try supplements before heading down the roids route.

I got good gains from that BSN NO-Explode.

csweatherston

9th Dec 08 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i feel AAS's should only be used once you have reached a physical plateau.

once your diet and training plan are to a 'T' and you cant progress any further.

plus oral steroids are prone to showing a lot more side effects.

With dbol, expect acne, hair loss, gyno, water retention and higher blood pressure.

and insane back pumps.
sand-eel

9th Dec 08 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just get some protein shakes on the go, personally i won't ever take steroids.
AshGo

9th Dec 08 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am interested also, i have been training for 3 years with the same training partner. I would say my diet is good, im happy to post it, and i vary my training a lot, some weeks doing every body part twice ensuring not to overtrain. .

I supplement my diet with 3-4 protien shakes a day and i am trying to bulk at the moment over winter so no cardio at all. However i have found that for at least the last 6months i have made no progress at all, im no bigger and if anything slightly weaker on major press' like Bench.

my training partner did a cycle of Dbol in our second year and developed massive shoulders, traps and chest, he has not done them since this and over the last 18months has not lost any of the size he put on. Very Tempting.

[Edited on 09-12-2008 by AshGo]
radicalry00

9th Dec 08 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not going to get into the whole "train harder" debate because I've strongly considered AAS for a while now. When progress halts it's frustrating and steroids are very tempting.

If you've been training consistantly for years, implementing a decent diet and you've stopped making the progress you want, then if you feel that steroids are the right path to take then by all means go ahead.

I've never used steroids before but, from numerous mates experiences, I would strongly recommend going the injectible route before orals.

[Edited on 09-12-2008 by radicalry00]
Tommy L

9th Dec 08 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate has said the the same thing. Its frustrating when your gains slow down or you don't even notice gains anymore and has thought about roids for a while but he's not given into it yet...

But until you are at the stage i dont think you should consider roids at all.
Dave86

9th Dec 08 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a diet that im happy with, train 4 days a week, never train the same muscle part twice in one week, its just as tho ive come to a halt with gaining any weight, when i started in March i was 11st 2lbs, im now 12st dead, my weight seems to bounce up and down a few pounds every week, its frustrating cos' im training hard as hell..
Dave86

9th Dec 08 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive also done research on dbol as well, and altho i see what everyone says about side effects, im curious to know if the side effects will kick in constant cycles, say 3-4 cycles or just 1 cycle.
radicalry00

9th Dec 08 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How tall are you? At 12 stone, unless you're below 5'4 then I would say you've got a hell of a lot more potential to grow naturally for a few years. I know it's probably not what you want to hear though.

[Edited on 09-12-2008 by radicalry00]
BarnshaW

9th Dec 08 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dianabols are rated the second strongest oral roid after anadrol. the gains on them can be immense, i tried a cycle and noticed gains within 2-3 weeks. as previously said if you wish to go onto them make sure you include thistle milk in the cycle because they are highly liver toxic. Most gains in the beginning will be water retention. u do still need to train hard with them though.
AdZ9

9th Dec 08 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1. Don't think about AAS unless your 21 and over
2. Don't think about AAS unless you've been training for years and are considered an experience lifter
3. Don't think about AAS unless you have a 100% sorted diet and know about nutrition
4. Don't think about AAS just because you want to get quick big....
5. Don't think about AAS until you have fully read and understood everything about it and the PCT (Post Cycle Treatment)
6. Don't think about AAS unless your 100% commited and have everything else sorted, it will make you worse and fuck you up if you aren't commited
7. Don't buy AAS from the net, can't be trusted
8. Trust your source 100%, not Big Dave that One eyed Kev knows....

If you haven't been training for years and know your nutrition then get the thought out of your head.

Also i lol'd at whoever said "some weeks doing every body part TWICE a week ensuring not to OVERTRAIN" ha!

AdZ9

9th Dec 08 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

12 stone.... haha, jesus h christ these threads fucking make my blood boil. I get fed up reading them.

If your 12 stone you must be wet through, start EATING AND TRAINING, if you can't get over 12 stone, eat more... 4-5k calories a day.

Anyway, yeah go ahead take AAS, then come back in 3 months with the "oh noes i have gyno" thread.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » gym day etc etc.. 23 database queries in 0.0314519 seconds