corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone got a broken nose?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone got a broken nose?
kz

User status: Offline
1st Jan 09 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have now, thanks to getting beaten the fuck out of last night, great NYE

I will never forget the feeling/sound of getting my nose snapped back into place omg. Looks horrid now, still swollen obviously but can tell it's still bent. Gutted.

Also have the biggest black eye I've ever seen! Been getting worse throughout the day, can hardly see out of it atm

Just asking about the nose 'cause it doesn't seem a rare thing unfortunately, my bro's nose is broken and so is my girlfriend's dad. Will I be able to do anything about getting it to look right after all the swelling as gone?
Robbo

1st Jan 09 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what happened?
Aaron

1st Jan 09 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Post a pic of your face will ya
Ojc

1st Jan 09 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate this country.
JayCarr

1st Jan 09 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My nose is bent. Got kicked in the face in a swimming pool by accident. It hurt but i didnt realise it was broken or bent. Now a few years on it looks quite badly bent.
C2RL R

1st Jan 09 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I managed to go 26 years without getting beat up then 2008 arrived and i got pasted twice. Its horrible. Fuckin scum bags beatin people up. Hope ya not to bad mate.
Aaron

1st Jan 09 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone needs to get hit at least once in their life. Just to realise that your face isnt made of glass.

I took a whack in a club once for no reason. Obviously at the time it wasn't very nice....but now, i'm glad he did it.

Silly fucker didnt put me down though...and he had a run up because i wasn't looking

[Edited on 01-01-2009 by Aaron]
Ojc

1st Jan 09 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got konked in 1996? Straight on my lip, I got off lightly as 4 years later the boy was in prison for being an accessory to murder.

Top bollocks
stubbsy05

1st Jan 09 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My nose is slightly bent from when i was 16 and drinking on b playground and fell of a climbin frame and caught my nose. Been punched a couple of occasions and was drunk both times so its didn't hurt. Swole up like a treat the day after.
kz

1st Jan 09 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First punch came from absolutely no where, I was like wtf? Looked at the guy and could tell he was on something by his face. My first instinct was to hit him back but at this point (2:45am) there were only three of my mates left, and I took a step back to count and saw at least nine of them, thought nope! Fuck that...

Started talking quite reasonably to one of them and he eventually put his hand out to shake, I politely said nah... thanks (wanted to just walk away but not congratulate the fuckers!) anyway he face just turned and before I had a chance to move I got struck back but this guy, then another guy came from no where and smacked me whilst I was still dazed which through me to the floor for a second.

My mate tried picking me up then they hit him as well!

Worst thing I had last year was a dental cyst (also came from someone punching me!) and the pain I have now isn't as bad as that. But it's just really annoying atm, hate looking at my wonky new face eye is sore as fuuuck.
Marc

1st Jan 09 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Takes the piss, some people just go out looking to cause trouble on a night out. They aren't right in the head. Most people go out for a good time with their mates.

Hope it gets set right!
Ojc

1st Jan 09 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People are moronic, I now know why I don't go out at weekends anymore. Fucking lunatics out there.
kz

1st Jan 09 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really am getting bored of this, this isn't the first time something like this has happened to me (but not as bad before)

Didn't go out for a month before NYE though 'cause was proper looking forward to it.
dean101287

1st Jan 09 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I usually just shake hands if it comes to it. Alot easier.
Ojc

1st Jan 09 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why should anyone have to put up with this bullshit?
LeeM

2nd Jan 09 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mines been droken a couple of through various activites and accidents, still slightly bent you cant really tell to look at but it seems to really stand out loads in pictures only way to straighten it for me is an operation which i cant be doing with tbh. at least you have got it out of the way now and if it happens again it wont hurt as much
nik

2nd Jan 09 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I kind of look forward to the day this happens to me. I'll hunt them down and show them real slow pain

Hope your nose isn't too bad, they sound like a bunch of total twats, great NYE for them eh?
Gareth F

2nd Jan 09 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

two years back me and a mate got started on by 13 lads, we legged it but i got caught and had 5 lads (counted by an onlooker) stamping on my head and rib cage and kicking me in the face whilst i was out cold. Proper sick feeling watching yourself on camera being smacked about like a doll whilst you lay limp on the floor. Video was poor quality and no one was caught for it. Unprevoked just random attack. 4 days later i got my speach back. Now i worry every time i got out drinking and refuse to go clubbing anywhere other than the two clubs near me. Shit eh
John

2nd Jan 09 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had one kicking when I was out in another town, unfortunately can't remember how it happened but I don't think i'd have done anything to deserve the kicking I got.

Could see a footprint on my head the next day

Was raging at the time but no idea who it was so put it down to experience and it's not happened again.
mart08uk

2nd Jan 09 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

God, seems like most people had similar experiences, my older brother got jumped by some Gits and his nose is slightly bent too, also has a scar under his eye and all because of going out drinking. I was out on monday night and a lad looked at one of my mates and walked over to him an asked him why he was looking at him funny, but me and another mate stood by side of our mate and he backed away. Bloody rediculous some people are, feel sorry for you dude i remember how my bro felt when he came home and tried to sleep whilst bleeding on his bed in his drunken-ness haha
Mobby

2nd Jan 09 at 01:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paul_J

2nd Jan 09 at 04:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz

I will never forget the feeling/sound of getting my nose snapped back into place omg. Looks horrid now, still swollen obviously but can tell it's still bent. Gutted.

Ditto. It sucks. My nose was broken, now it's got a bump in the bridge and still slightly bent. Worst is shit like it going really red in cold weather (poor circulation in it now I guess?) and the skin being pretty poor on it now.

Unlucky mate.
gavin18787
Premium Member

2nd Jan 09 at 08:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some people are just twats

was this in southend? My mate got hit on boxing day for no reason what so ever. Apparently he had been sticking up for someone he didnt even know

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
stubbsy05

2nd Jan 09 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One person starting on you is bad enough, but 2 or more Vs 1 is just unfair. Where did it happen?

You get some right idiots clubbing. Few months ago I was on the ancefloor in the local club and it was packed. Politely said 'excuse me' to some guy as I moving past him and he unsubtley decided to lean backwards into me and ignore me. He kept doing it and I ended up pushing him out of the wayand telling him to move the fuck out of the way! I was raging by this point and didn't think he was expecting me to be so he backed off!

When I was 16 I got hit by one of the local drug dealers who was 21. I went and found him the next day and made him apoligise in front of a load of people as he was bricking I would go to the cops!
Shell
Premium Member

2nd Jan 09 at 09:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
Everyone needs to get hit at least once in their life. Just to realise that your face isnt made of glass
[Edited on 01-01-2009 by Aaron]

Green street?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone got a broken nose? 23 database queries in 0.0866299 seconds