corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I have boring dreams

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I have boring dreams
Sam
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Jan 09 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last night I dreamt that I found a briefcase or a bag (can't remember what it was) and inside it was two mobile phones - an iPhone with a dried onion stuck underneath it and some crap flip phone. I tried to turn the iPhone on but all that came up was a command prompt similar to "C:\>" but the Mac version.

I felt really gutted because I couldn't get it to work.

Someone buy me an iPhone/recommend me a psychiatrist so I can be happy again...
C2RL R

15th Jan 09 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you have boring threads too......
Sam
Premium Member

15th Jan 09 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck off out of it then...
C2RL R

15th Jan 09 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok
nathy_87

15th Jan 09 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The men with the white coats are on their way Sam.
Sam
Premium Member

15th Jan 09 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thing is I don't even like iPhones

Time for a holiday methinks.
N3CRO

15th Jan 09 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need professional help, without a doubt!
Jay

15th Jan 09 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a boring dream the other night that I went into a shop and bought a bottle of Lucozade... thats all the happened, went to have a swig and woke up with the dryest mouth ever and gutted that I had no Lucozade... and it was about 4am... anyone else have dreams like that? Where your gutted when you wake up...
C2RL R

15th Jan 09 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah but it's normally over something a little better than lucozade. like a car or bike etc....
Huwsi

15th Jan 09 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had one the other night where I was racing a mate who has a volvo t4 (s60) in my astra and that we were side by side at 150 () and a lorry was coming head on for me and wass going to crash into it. Bearing in mind it was a dual carriage way

I woke up before the impact and I found it quite strange but funny at the time seeing as My astra wiud struggle to do 120. What brough it on I think is the fact that he asks me for a race every time I see him

[Edited on 15-01-2009 by Huwsi]
Jay

15th Jan 09 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
yeah but it's normally over something a little better than lucozade. like a car or bike etc....

So are mine... but it was just wierd that I woke up actually needing a drink
Matt L

15th Jan 09 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dreamt i was pregnant and had a kid f*cked up head i have
C2RL R

15th Jan 09 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you are wierd....
Kurt

15th Jan 09 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L

Yoink!
Jay

15th Jan 09 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kurt
quote:

Yoink!

Sig
J da Silva

15th Jan 09 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sam your imagination is nearly as bad as mine, I am a strange man, a very strange man.
Kurt

15th Jan 09 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont think i dream tbh.. i think i go into too deep a sleep...
I can rarely remember them anyway.. i kinda wake up a bit and then imagine/dream in a lighter state of sleep.. usually before im gonna get up..

But it's kinda freaky.. I'll "dream" something and then upto a month later it will happen! =|
Robin
Premium Member

15th Jan 09 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
Sam your imagination is nearly as bad as mine, I am a strange man, a very strange man.

You can't be as strange as me.

The other day, I dreamt that I was in my old house, some riots had begun around the village, so I went out with my old school mates because it was safer to be outside than inside, as people were setting fire to houses, obviously.

Just before leaving, I called my mate's brother Tom, Phil, which upset him as his best mate, Phil, died in a glider accident a years ago.

Anyway, upon walking around the village, we decided to collect some things from my mate Tim's house, which suddenly happened to have a fully functioning scrapyard in the back garden, which wasn't there previously.

We were chased away from the scrapyard by the guard dogs, and ran to the Coop, where a JCB came around the corner, cutting one of the dogs in half.

The other dog had turned into a boy, who was scooping the insides of dog 1 back inside it's carcass. Now, that's odd anyway, but the dog was fondant centred, not full of internal organs, so the child, who used to be a dog, was scooping fondant into a now chocolate dog....

After that, we went into the Coop (with it being a riot, all the windows were broken) and got some Frazzles and some Dr Pepper, then went back to my new flat, to sit the riots out and watch them on TV.

Going through the door of the flats, down at the bottom of the stairs, we were confronted by Tesco delivery men, who had a lot of bread. I stole a loaf and they didn't notice.

We had a look round all the other flats in the block, before going up to mine and then I woke up.

Beat that.
will_ainsworth

15th Jan 09 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one of my mates is a sick badger, i mentioned how i had a random dream he then decided to tell me he had a dream that he fucked his monther, wtf wierd enough dreaming it!!! but why would you tell someone!!! lmao
All Torque

15th Jan 09 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kurt
quote:

Yoink!

*Facepalm*
J da Silva

15th Jan 09 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva

You can't be as strange as me.

The other day, I dreamt that I was in my old house, some riots had begun around the village, so I went out with my old school mates because it was safer to be outside than inside, as people were setting fire to houses, obviously.

Just before leaving, I called my mate's brother Tom, Phil, which upset him as his best mate, Phil, died in a glider accident a years ago.

Anyway, upon walking around the village, we decided to collect some things from my mate Tim's house, which suddenly happened to have a fully functioning scrapyard in the back garden, which wasn't there previously.

We were chased away from the scrapyard by the guard dogs, and ran to the Coop, where a JCB came around the corner, cutting one of the dogs in half.

The other dog had turned into a boy, who was scooping the insides of dog 1 back inside it's carcass. Now, that's odd anyway, but the dog was fondant centred, not full of internal organs, so the child, who used to be a dog, was scooping fondant into a now chocolate dog....

After that, we went into the Coop (with it being a riot, all the windows were broken) and got some Frazzles and some Dr Pepper, then went back to my new flat, to sit the riots out and watch them on TV.

Going through the door of the flats, down at the bottom of the stairs, we were confronted by Tesco delivery men, who had a lot of bread. I stole a loaf and they didn't notice.

We had a look round all the other flats in the block, before going up to mine and then I woke up.

Beat that.

I was more referring to my general persona and the things I do, I do dream some weird things, too many to really go into though, but most of the funny/strange/violent thoughts I have are thought whilst I'm 100%aware of what I'm doing.
C2RL R

16th Jan 09 at 01:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant punch or run in dreams where i need to. My punches are week and i run in slow motion.
Ben G

16th Jan 09 at 01:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do people remember so many details of their dreams? i always forget about 10 seconds after waking up
Jay

16th Jan 09 at 03:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
I cant punch or run in dreams where i need to. My punches are week and i run in slow motion.

I have that, how frustrating is it when your trying to run and you cant
Sam
Premium Member

16th Jan 09 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some of you lot have next level dreams

Last night I had another boring dream... I dreamt I was playing a tune on a 12 string guitar...

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I have boring dreams 22 database queries in 0.0146060 seconds