corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » morning

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author morning
morpheus22

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 09 at 05:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

23rd Apr 09 at 05:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good morning

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
_Allan_

23rd Apr 09 at 05:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gavin18787
Premium Member

23rd Apr 09 at 06:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Morning

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
pow
Premium Member

23rd Apr 09 at 07:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

morning
Daveskater
Premium Member

23rd Apr 09 at 07:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Morning

Really annoyed at some old people in a Volvo this morning

Basically, on the way to work there's a toll bridge, and before that there's a roundabout where everyone ends up queueing because of the traffic.

I was at the front of the queue on our exit and waiting for a cyclist to go past (so as to not dent my nice shiny quarter panel) and these people beeped me and were gesturing for me to pull out

Seriously, I think I can make my own decisions, seeing as I do this every day! With the amount of traffic there was, it wouldn't have made any difference to these idiots' travelling time either. Just wish I'd have thought to get out the car at the time, imagine the look on their faces when I get out and they can't go anywhere

So then I pulled out (loudly ) and then they followed me and shook their heads Shut up and die tbh...

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
pow
Premium Member

23rd Apr 09 at 07:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They soon won't be able to put petrol in the Volvo that drinks as it'll be £1.50 a litre.
andy1868

23rd Apr 09 at 07:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but what if its a diesel!? WHAT IF ITS A DIESEL!?

also, morning
morpheus22

23rd Apr 09 at 07:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i really do dispise inpatient drivers, i was on a road the other week stuck behind a learner driver that was going to slow over speedbumps probably going into first gear to go over them, i started to get abit wound up i looked in my rear view and there was a bloke and his wife in what looked like a 206 sat on my back bumper (if i had rolled back i would have rolled into him) so i ignored that and concentrated on the car infront, about two speedbumps later i left litrally a crs gap btween me and the learner and this bloke in the 206 came shooting past me and cut me up to get one car infront of me so i gave him the good old wanker sign and he slammed on the brakes got outa the car and threatened me with his fist. so i got out of my car and calmly asked why he had not overtaken me and the learner and told him it was a pointless thing to have done. wich he turned round and said if i didnt have my kids and wife in the car i would have fucking ripped your head off. sounded like a nice bloke tbh
Shell
Premium Member

23rd Apr 09 at 07:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Morning! £1.50 a litre?! Surely not Pow. I must get updated on our new financial state.
andy1868

23rd Apr 09 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should have ripped his head off morpheus then scored with his wife
morpheus22

23rd Apr 09 at 07:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think i was more in shock then anything he must have a had a bad day. i was hoping the half a snooker que was going to get christened
Tommy L

23rd Apr 09 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jakey
Premium Member

23rd Apr 09 at 08:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Morning. Lieu day today
Matt L

23rd Apr 09 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

morning
lil_g

23rd Apr 09 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Morning
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

23rd Apr 09 at 10:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Conway563

23rd Apr 09 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anty
Premium Member

23rd Apr 09 at 11:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

afternoon
richc

23rd Apr 09 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by morpheus22
i really do dispise inpatient drivers, i was on a road the other week stuck behind a learner driver that was going to slow over speedbumps probably going into first gear to go over them, i started to get abit wound up i looked in my rear view and there was a bloke and his wife in what looked like a 206 sat on my back bumper (if i had rolled back i would have rolled into him) so i ignored that and concentrated on the car infront, about two speedbumps later i left litrally a crs gap btween me and the learner and this bloke in the 206 came shooting past me and cut me up to get one car infront of me so i gave him the good old wanker sign and he slammed on the brakes got outa the car and threatened me with his fist. so i got out of my car and calmly asked why he had not overtaken me and the learner and told him it was a pointless thing to have done. wich he turned round and said if i didnt have my kids and wife in the car i would have fucking ripped your head off. sounded like a nice bloke tbh

Typical yorkshire pudding
Daveskater
Premium Member

23rd Apr 09 at 12:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Off to grab a box and stick an exhaust reducer in the post

Best dash as I might not have enough time

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
lil_g

23rd Apr 09 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Found a new car
pow
Premium Member

23rd Apr 09 at 12:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is it greg?
lil_g

23rd Apr 09 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a corsa

pow
Premium Member

23rd Apr 09 at 12:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa C?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » morning 23 database queries in 0.0202320 seconds