corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » God damn Polish!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author God damn Polish!
BluKoo

User status: Offline
25th Apr 09 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was out for a few drinks last night and ended up down at the local night club. Towards the end of the night some polish guy came up to me and started ranting something in polish, then he said, "i want fight you!" in english. I've got no idea why. Never seen the guy in my life, and as far as i know i've not done anything to piss him off...
I didn't really want to fight him because i was fairly drunk and hardly steady on my feet, but he was being really persistant and just kept saying "i want fight you!", so i thought fuck it, it looks like i'm gonna have to fight.
As quick as i could, i threw the first punch (hoping to catch him off guard). I make a pretty good connection and got him pretty hard, but then as quick as i hit him, he returned about 3 punches. One of which was enough to knock me flat on my ass. I blame the drink Thankfully the bouncers came over and grabbed the guy and pulled him away so i could get to my feet. The polish guy buggered off somewhere and i went back inside to have a few more drinks. Thats when i found out from someone that the polish guy was an amateur boxer.

So thanks to this Polish twat (and my inability to walk away), i've woken up this morning with a bruised and swollen cheekbone and a fucked right arm. I think i've broken, fractured or really badly bruised my nuckle as my hand his fairly swollen and really sore, and i've really fucked my arm as i can't seem to straighten it properly.

Great night
harrisp

25th Apr 09 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
Was out for a few drinks last night and ended up down at the local night club. Towards the end of the night some polish guy came up to me and started ranting something in polish, then he said, "i want fight you!" in english. I've got no idea why. Never seen the guy in my life, and as far as i know i've not done anything to piss him off...
I didn't really want to fight him because i was fairly drunk and hardly steady on my feet, but he was being really persistant and just kept saying "i want fight you!", so i thought fuck it, it looks like i'm gonna have to fight.
As quick as i could, i threw the first punch (hoping to catch him off guard). I make a pretty good connection and got him pretty hard, but then as quick as i hit him, he returned about 3 punches. One of which was enough to knock me flat on my ass. I blame the drink Thankfully the bouncers came over and grabbed the guy and pulled him away so i could get to my feet. The polish guy buggered off somewhere and i went back inside to have a few more drinks. Thats when i found out from someone that the polish guy was an amateur boxer.

So thanks to this Polish twat (and my inability to walk away), i've woken up this morning with a bruised and swollen cheekbone and a fucked right arm. I think i've broken, fractured or really badly bruised my nuckle as my hand his fairly swollen and really sore, and i've really fucked my arm as i can't seem to straighten it properly.

Great night

Unlucky, i threw a punch missed and hit a wall (was pretty wasted) now Ive got a broken hand and finger, displaced knuckle and tendon damage and im at hospital on tuesday when they decide if im getting it pinned or not.
Whittie

25th Apr 09 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They come to our country, steal our jobs, and beat up the UK Citizens.

Gotta love the Uk.
Whittie

25th Apr 09 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics of puffy face needed.
Colin

25th Apr 09 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol cheeky fucker. You should have upercutted him with the nearest fire extinguisher............see how much of a boxer he is then!!
ShEp

25th Apr 09 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe it's something to do with the guy you sucker puncked in the toilets a couple of weeks back
BluKoo

25th Apr 09 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Karma?
BluKoo

25th Apr 09 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie

Just for you...

Not a great pic, but you get the idea.
Ryan

25th Apr 09 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
lol cheeky fucker. You should have upercutted him with the nearest fire extinguisher............see how much of a boxer he is then!!

_Allan_

25th Apr 09 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ouch

Kurt

25th Apr 09 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should have crouch forward crouch forward punch tbh
alan-g-w

25th Apr 09 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shoulda taken the jaw right aff the dafffttyyy.

ken
Whittie

25th Apr 09 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
quote:

Just for you...

Not a great pic, but you get the idea.

Damn Poles.
ljames555

25th Apr 09 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like a " amateur " boxer if he has to go around picking fights on a night out.

Eck
Premium Member

25th Apr 09 at 13:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haven't you posted about fighting randoms before? Are you sure you're doing hee haw Murray
Andrew

25th Apr 09 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should have just walked away.

quote:
They come to our country, steal our jobs, and beat up the UK Citizens.

Gotta love the Uk.

BluKoo

25th Apr 09 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Haven't you posted about fighting randoms before? Are you sure you're doing hee haw Murray

Yeah, once before.

I was pretty drunk last night, but I geniunely don't think i did anything wrong. Not that i can think of anyway. I've never seen the guy before either, so it can't have been something i've done in the past.

Maybe i've just got one of those faces
c20let

25th Apr 09 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a similar thing the other week, cracked tooth and one of my knuckles has disappeared down my hand.
swill_omnibus

25th Apr 09 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should have kicked him in the knees

Looks pretty swollen though m8, get some ice on it and i'm sure it'll sooth down then

[Edited on 25-04-2009 by swill_omnibus]
Ren

25th Apr 09 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember a topic a few months back where someone said they sent a polish guy to fill up a truck with petrol and then the polish guy came back and they found that he had filled the flatbed with petrol instead.

Cue the flames from CS members calling BS etc etc was pretty funny. Anyone remember who that was?
harrisp

25th Apr 09 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ren
I remember a topic a few months back where someone said they sent a polish guy to fill up a truck with petrol and then the polish guy came back and they found that he had filled the flatbed with petrol instead.

Cue the flames from CS members calling BS etc etc was pretty funny. Anyone remember who that was?

Chrisboom iirc.
J da Silva

25th Apr 09 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a fight with a Pole in Slough once, over something so stupid aswell, this guys wife cooked the breakfasts for all the workers on a job, I went down to see the job to price for a communial stairs to be fireprotected, and he came up ranting that I never paid for the breakfast his wife made, and when I told him I didn't have one he took a swing for me, missed and nearly fell over, just gave him a quick jab to get my point over but it was so silly how it came about, they are mental them lot.
Russ

25th Apr 09 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you ginger
J da Silva

25th Apr 09 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, why do you ask?
Jambo

25th Apr 09 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jummy you where in Slough you should of popped over and said hi

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » God damn Polish! 22 database queries in 0.0128231 seconds