corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Rangers Vs Celtic!!!!!!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rangers Vs Celtic!!!!!!!!
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th May 09 at 22:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so its the final derby of the season. possibly the title decider with rangers only 1 point behind. should be a great game.

lets hope smith realises that its celtic we have to beat to win the league!

im going for 2-1 boyd and davis
Hammer

4th May 09 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rangers have to go 4-4-2 or risk the wrath of the fans by dropping 2 in form strikers.

We'll probably stick with Jan and Skippy and play Hartley in beside Crosas if Robson isn't fit.

Think it'll end up 1-1.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

4th May 09 at 23:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

definatly has potential to be the best game ever
Marc

4th May 09 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Celtic FTW.
Eck
Premium Member

5th May 09 at 00:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should be a fantastic game! Hoping Smith goes on the attack, if not I'm going to petrol bomb his wife.
Boycey

5th May 09 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hopefully its an awesome game because the previous couple have been slightly disappointing! Potential title decider though so both teams should be going for it! half 12 kick off again so going to have to get up early again and get the beers down me Mon the hoops!
corsa - gus

5th May 09 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm nervy about this one, I'm going to say Rangers will drop one of Boyd or Velicka, Velicka has scored against Celtic for Hearts, Boyd has a well publicised lack of goals against them so who knows, on sundays performance Boydie gets the nod for me. It will be tight, I doubt Smith will attack so iI reckon 1 nil. don't have a clue what way it will go though!
SAW

7th May 09 at 03:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can see this being a cracker of a game.

Celtic are going to miss Brown badly in this game

Might even see Maloney coming back from injury - played reserve game other day there and scored.

Smith MUST go on the attack with Rangers if he hopes to get anything from the game - anything but a win and i doubt they'll have a sniff at the league after that.

I'm going for 2-2 draw on the day and a couple red cards, Celtic to win there last 3 games and clinch 4 in a row (Dundee Utd home, Hibs away, Hearts home)

rangers will then throw away the scottish cup to Falkirk after they fight relegation and stay up! They will be hugely pumped for the game!!!
corsa_godfather

7th May 09 at 07:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably start with boyd and miller up front.

hope rangers do it and make a good game out of it

prob just be a boring game and a draw
Edd

7th May 09 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still dont think it will decide the title
corsa - gus

7th May 09 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd

Think you are correct there, If we win we will drop points at tannadice imo. Also think Celtic might struggle at home to Dundee and Hearts. Tough games left, so by no means decides the title, could see a helicopter Sunday repeat
Hammer

7th May 09 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd

I agree
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

7th May 09 at 14:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was in the paper that papac and broadfoot might make a return for the game.

if broadfoot plays im not watching
Hammer

7th May 09 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I were you I'd be praying Broadfoot gets back if its a toss up between him and Dailly.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

7th May 09 at 14:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

papac bougherra weir whittaker
corsa - gus

7th May 09 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Broadfoot has been our most consistant defender this season, it bugs me when people are constantly on his back!!! He made one mistake in the last Old Firm game which McDonald punished him for, had he made the same challenge at RB where he has played the majority of the season prior to injury he would have got away with it.

IMO he can't return quick enough!!!
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

7th May 09 at 15:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he is fucking aweful

the reason he is up for sale!

whittaker is 10 x the player
corsa - gus

8th May 09 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5228704,00.html

So he is not up for sale. He is far from "aweful" he has been our most consistant defender, the guy never gives less than 100%, he would die for that jersey. With regards to Whittaker, he is a better footballer, however he is guilty of going missing in games. Broadfoot never hides away, and he can tackle which is a lot more than can be said for Whittaker if there is a 50-50 ball.
Hammer

8th May 09 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
whittaker is 10 x the player

In flashes he looks like Ronaldo then in flashes he looks like Sebo. He'll score a 50 yard volley then fall on his arse at the back and let a goal in.

[Edited on 08-05-2009 by Hammer]
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

8th May 09 at 11:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

broadfoot has no pace no positioning poor distribution and is useless going forward

gus is the only person i know that rates him
Hammer

8th May 09 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's the crowd whipping boy, every side needs one.
Eck
Premium Member

8th May 09 at 11:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Broadfoot has came on leaps and bounds aound actually does a decent job for us. As you said Paul, Whittaker can have a Pelé moment then become Basil Boli, he's so inconsistent
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

8th May 09 at 12:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eck dont you dare bring boli into this

pure legend
corsa - gus

8th May 09 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he is consistant, whittaker isn't. And I don't see any other real options in that position, the only thing Broadfoot has ever really done wrong is be Alan Huttons replacement. Before he had even kicked a ball at RB he wasn't going to be as good as Hutton and I feel he has been victimised by wrongly by the fans. If you sit and watch him he does everything right, he sometimes doesn't have the ability to carry it off but hes a tryer. And god loves a tryer, and as a matter of fact so do I

Back on topic though, I'm starting to get quite a bad feeling about tomorrow
Boycey

8th May 09 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Broadfoot has came on leaps and bounds aound actually does a decent job for us. As you said Paul, Whittaker can have a Pelé moment then become Basil Boli, he's so inconsistent

Let every man and his dog train with a professional football club for almost 2 years and pay him 5-8 grand a week and I'm sure they will come on leaps and bounds as well! I'm not saying that everyone of Celtics players are fantastic but Rangers made a big mistake buying Broadfoot. He was AVERAGE at best when he played for St.Mirren so God knows why Rangers thought he would be good for them

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Rangers Vs Celtic!!!!!!!! 23 database queries in 0.0149219 seconds