corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just been to the shops.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just been to the shops.
Colin

User status: Offline
20th May 09 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Local high street is a scary place. Such a mix of people into all sorts. I started at one end in a good mood & ended up coming out the other pretty pissed off at the nick of certain people I passed. You know the sorts.......rings through anywhere they can hang them, stupid tatoos, & ginger hair etc. Goths/emo's (im not sure what the diff is tbh) fat slags with too many kids running riot. Junkie's. Groups teens that had a look on their face like the've never been hugged & could explode at any minute. All sorts.

Then there was the car park, every 2nd car was banged up looking terrible & full of dings, I dont usually do this but ended up double parking between a micra that looked like it had been imported from basra & a mondeo which had a few different colour panels & with what looked like poly-filler holding the back bumper on.

Got some new clothes & changed some money into egyptian shackles & came home.

Wont be going back for a while either, spent about £400 on clothes & didnt even get any discount (I did try) so pissed off even more.

People wonder why internet shopping is closing the high street.............just go & look at the state of it!!

[Edited on 20-05-2009 by Colin]
richc

20th May 09 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What you needed to do was, try them on in the shop, get the correct size for the stlye of item, then internet it

Yes going into town in the day time (when everbody works) is a joke.

Well i say everybody, i mean the 3 people that work around here, the other 20,000 or pretty much as you described!
Cosmo

20th May 09 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scotland for you.
liamC

20th May 09 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went back to England a month ago, and it was fantastic to see normal people. Fantastic.

Walking down the street in Abu Dhabi for example, you are surrounded by bin bag donned arab women, arial white white robed males who look like angels, and the majority consisting of incredibly retarded looking Indian and Pakistani males who look like they're all fresh out of an asylum.

Walking down the street with the missus most of the time is horrendous. They all just stare with mouths open like they've never seen the opposite sex before.

I felt more of a sense of normality on Bangla Road in Phuket than I do in this place.
ed

20th May 09 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go for a walk around the Bullring at the weekend in Brum. I can understand why some people don't believe in evolution looking at the scumbags who go to that place.
Colin

20th May 09 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought it would be quiet because everyone would be at work or watching/appearing on jeremy kyle. It was full of scumbags.

I feared for my life a few times. One hoodie looked me up & down as I walked out the travel agent like he was going to jump me for my sheckles......very intimidating.

I got some nice clobber but think i'll be doing shopping online from now on. Unless I can find a day that the flem of the population stay in. Maybe an hour & a half window when there all collecting their gyro
Colin

20th May 09 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My purchases for anyone that cares :

Paul & Shark Jeans.
Hugo Boss jeans.
Ralph polo shirt
Diesel T-shirt.
Evisu Jeans.

Almost got a cool SI jacket aswell but the guy told me its coming down in price so to leave it until later - that was probably the only good thing that happened.

Some of you might not like it

Well most of you actually

Colin

20th May 09 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by liamC
I went back to England a month ago, and it was fantastic to see normal people. Fantastic.

Walking down the street in Abu Dhabi for example, you are surrounded by bin bag donned arab women, arial white white robed males who look like angels, and the majority consisting of incredibly retarded looking Indian and Pakistani males who look like they're all fresh out of an asylum.

Walking down the street with the missus most of the time is horrendous. They all just stare with mouths open like they've never seen the opposite sex before.

I felt more of a sense of normality on Bangla Road in Phuket than I do in this place.

Sounds like where im going tomorrow - Egypt.

I just kept thinking in my mind - now im all for diversity & not everyones the same but this is wild!! It wernt like that when I was a lad!!
Colin

20th May 09 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Scotland for you.

Possibly, however I can say 80% of the scumbags I passed were born in this country & spoke some form of english. Can you do that in most English towns??
JadeM
Premium Member

20th May 09 at 16:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Got some new clothes & changed some money into egyptian shackles & came home.

Wont be going back for a while either, spent about £400 on clothes & didnt even get any discount (I did try) so pissed off even more.

*cough* *cough* and you have the cheek to rib me about how much I spend on clothes!! I struggle to recall the last time I've spent so much on clothes in one go, I had to make do with Primark at the weekend !!!

Colin

20th May 09 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jade you blow that much on one dress.

Plus you go shopping every weekend & I go about once every 4 months!!

xXx
Brett
Premium Member

20th May 09 at 16:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed totally

Although, how do you think people would stereotype you getting out of your M3 wearing a shiny green stone island jacket...probably with aviators on too
liamC

20th May 09 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin

I just kept thinking in my mind - now im all for diversity & not everyones the same but this is wild!! It wernt like that when I was a lad!!

Enjoy fella. Remember your suncream.

Over 40c here now daytime, so doubt it is much lower in Egypt
Colin

20th May 09 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah it was surprising no one came over asking for a score!

And I had the Ray Bans on today actually
Colin

20th May 09 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by liamC
quote:

Enjoy fella. Remember your suncream.

Over 40c here now daytime, so doubt it is much lower in Egypt

Aye cheers, it wont be far off 40c. Ready to get roasted

Suncreams packed but nothing else is!!
Hammer

20th May 09 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I walk down the high street scared of folk that wear Stone Island gear

Wherabouts did you go, Falkirk?
Colin

20th May 09 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats true, nowdays but ive been wearing it for years, me & chavy mavy are old skool whatever happened to him btw

Yeah Falkirk high street - Lovely
Nath

20th May 09 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Colin = football hooligan

[Edited on 20-05-2009 by Nath]
Colin

20th May 09 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Football doesnt really interest me tbh.

I loosly follow Rangers but dont go out my way to see them, had talked about going halfers on a season ticket next season with a mate just for something to do when im off. We'll see how many of their 'stars' they sell off in the summer & if its going to be worth it to start going

Im certainly no hooligan tho I just like the threads

Dione J

20th May 09 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please dont come back with Swine Flu
Hammer

20th May 09 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Thats true, nowdays but ive been wearing it for years, me & chavy mavy are old skool whatever happened to him btw

Yeah Falkirk high street - Lovely

Maverick was last seen trying to impersonate a youngster in his souped up volvo was he not? Good lad right enough.

Falkirk is a tip these days, I had to drop accounts off at the accountant a couple of weeks ago and half the shops were boarded up and there were allsorts of undesirables floating about.
JadeM
Premium Member

20th May 09 at 17:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Colin tell the truth, you loved it! ISA said she saw you driving round the One Way trying to look cool with the tunes blaring and your shades on along side some chav boyracers!
Colin

20th May 09 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bless him

Aye I wont be going back in a hurry anyway. Also when the hell did woolies shut....I was wanting 1/4 mix
Colin

20th May 09 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
Colin tell the truth, you loved it! ISA said she saw you driving round the One Way trying to look cool with the tunes blaring and your shades on along side some chav boyracers!

That was on the way home....best bit of the day
richc

20th May 09 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JadeM

That was on the way home....best bit of the day

I wish my boyfriend had an m3

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just been to the shops. 22 database queries in 0.0182660 seconds