corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Iranian Women 'NEDA' shot in protests...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Iranian Women 'NEDA' shot in protests...
CorsaSport14

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 09 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont want to sound offensive but people in the middle east seem to have no value for life, they are butcher's and are so hung up on religion that they dont care about starting wars and killing people. Im pretty fed up of hearing on the news about the middle east blowing people up, shooting innocent people or kidnapping foreign aid worker's, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM!!

Anyway, video of a 27 university student who was shot during a protest by police...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlehNLfk90c
deano87

23rd Jun 09 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's pretty mad what is going on out there - but at least they dare to protest - bit more democracy then they've had in the past!
Matt H

23rd Jun 09 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not as bad as some places! Africa sounds loads worse!
Wrighty

23rd Jun 09 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats horrible
strick206

23rd Jun 09 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty
thats horrible
J da Silva

23rd Jun 09 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Venezuela is where proper discipline is practiced. Go on the YNC.com or NothingToxic.com, some right stuff on there.
Daveskater
Premium Member

23rd Jun 09 at 21:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That really is mad.

Someone in my office is called Neda as well Head someone talking to her about somebody being shot as well, presumably that video.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Bart

23rd Jun 09 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I assume you dont see/hear the gunshot? or am i missing something?

Theres alot of blood, thats about it
BarnshaW

23rd Jun 09 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

somalia is the harshest. they chop limbs of kids there for stealing. needless to say they have a low rate of theft. should initiate that law in the UK
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Jun 09 at 21:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres worse footage and pics of them protests out there tbh, if that shocks you I wouldn't like to see you look at the rest
J da Silva

23rd Jun 09 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
somalia is the harshest. they chop limbs of kids there for stealing. needless to say they have a low rate of theft. should initiate that law in the UK

Nooooo I'd take having my hand off over being publically beaten by the whole village for my crimes, then set alight to burn alive, Venezuela do it right.
Jambo

23rd Jun 09 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they will evolve, eventually.

We where no better along tiome ago.
mattk

23rd Jun 09 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they arnt the same as us, genetically we are all the same, they arnt fucking civilised though
Bart

24th Jun 09 at 06:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW

Are you joking? Somalia is the worst for theft and the worst for piracy...... did you not watch Ross Kemp?!
Blade_sri

24th Jun 09 at 06:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking hell,she looks right at the cam!
liamC

24th Jun 09 at 06:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaSport14
I dont want to sound offensive but people in the middle east seem to have no value for life, they are butcher's and are so hung up on religion that they dont care about starting wars and killing people. Im pretty fed up of hearing on the news about the middle east blowing people up, shooting innocent people or kidnapping foreign aid worker's, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM!!

Anyway, video of a 27 university student who was shot during a protest by police...

In what way whatsoever is 'being hung up on religion' linked to the shooting of a person in the video in a protest against the Iranian president?

[Edited on 24-06-2009 by liamC]
micra_pete
Premium Member

24th Jun 09 at 07:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Americans kill more every year in foreign countries.
America have also used a nuclear weapon in anger.
The west is no more civilised.
andy1868

24th Jun 09 at 07:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how about Bloody Sunday? members of the british parachute regiment opened fire on a crowd of protesters that were running away from them, killing 13 in total that day, as well as other wounded people, some of which were run over with the army land rovers.

as for the blowing people up and shooting innocent people, these things were happening in northern ireland too, so don't go thinking its just them

[Edited on 24-06-2009 by andy1868]
Jambo

24th Jun 09 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete

I suggest you read at least an encyclopedia before posting such tosh.
Jambo

24th Jun 09 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by liamC
quote:

In what way whatsoever is 'being hung up on religion' linked to the shooting of a person in the video in a protest against the Iranian president?

Are you joking?

It has everything to do with it! The protesters are protesting against the hardline Muslim president as they voted for the other party/leader because of rights for women, changes to islamic law etc. Thats the whole point.
micra_pete
Premium Member

24th Jun 09 at 09:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete

I suggest you read at least an encyclopedia before posting such tosh.

lol
liamC

24th Jun 09 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
quote:
Originally posted by liamC
quote:

Are you joking?

It has everything to do with it! The protesters are protesting against the hardline Muslim president as they voted for the other party/leader because of rights for women, changes to islamic law etc. Thats the whole point.

They are protesting against the results that they think were rigged in Ahmajinedad's favour.

If it was solely for the reasons you mention above why didn't they protest 2 years ago, 1 year ago, 6 months ago?
Gregor

24th Jun 09 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lot of fuckin blood there. How does it come out her nose if she was shot in the chest? Nasty.
jezza

24th Jun 09 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gregor
Lot of fuckin blood there. How does it come out her nose if she was shot in the chest? Nasty.

Indeed, and her eye by the looks of it.
andy1868

24th Jun 09 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

easily come out of your nose, all it'll take is a punctured lung, blood seeps into there, then its got a direct path to your nose and mouth. fuck knows how she got it out of her eye though

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Iranian Women 'NEDA' shot in protests... 23 database queries in 0.0189040 seconds