corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Loving someone who doesnt love you back

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Loving someone who doesnt love you back
Butler

User status: Offline
27th Jun 09 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Worst feeling in the world, bar none.
LukeS

27th Jun 09 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's fun if your the not loving back person
Eck
Premium Member

27th Jun 09 at 14:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jay Plenty of fish in the sea mate
Andrew

27th Jun 09 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to get like this. Just man up, they are all whore bags I'm yet to find a decent one..

On a good note, my mates ex just text me and asked me round tonight Not sure i'm in the right frame of mind though..
Butler

27th Jun 09 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive been with the girl for nearly 2 years, I could never have anticipated the feeling you get when you hear the words 'I dont want to be with you anymore'
JonnyJ

27th Jun 09 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jay.

[/love]
Andrew

27th Jun 09 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Butler, i'm sorry dude

I don't think words can explain how you are feeling right now. I lost my Dad last weekend and just don't know how to react.. Do i go out on the piss or stay in and just sleep. Can't even get myself to turn the hover on but i recon that'sa just an excuse
Eck
Premium Member

27th Jun 09 at 14:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's a bit harsh Jay. Aye it'll hurt like a bastard and replay in your head for a while, but give it time...It'll get better and you'll move on. Unfortunately it's one of the less pleasurable parts of life. And Pug Nut, the fact you're considering going round to nail a mate's ex shows that you really are the bellend you are made out to be

Edit: But sincerest apologies for your dad fella.

[Edited on 27-06-2009 by Eck]
Butler

27th Jun 09 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Andrew thats awful. Feeling for you.
C2RL R

27th Jun 09 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
I lost my Dad last weekend and just don't know how to react.. Do i go out on the piss or stay in and just sleep. Can't even get myself to turn the hover on but i recon that'sa just an excuse

didn't know about this... really sorry for your loss mate. my best mate lost his dad recently, he also didn't know what to do. i think you should just do whatever it is you feel like at the time. people will tell you not to drink but if you are surrounded by mates then i can't see the problem. keep your chin up fella. it'll get easier in time...
Andrew

27th Jun 09 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
That's a bit harsh Jay. Aye it'll hurt like a bastard and replay in your head for a while, but give it time...It'll get better and you'll move on. Unfortunately it's one of the less pleasurable parts of life. And Pug Nut, the fact you're considering going round to nail a mate's ex shows that you really are the bellend you are made out to be

Edit: But sincerest apologies for your dad fella.

[Edited on 27-06-2009 by Eck]

Loving the edit

My mates had 90% of the girls he works with, he's not going to be bothered There were never serious..

Anyway, this is Butlers thread. The "Everyone Hates Pug Nut" thread can be done else where.

P.S. I've been drinking all week and bored with it now Might go out with a few mates tonight but i don't want sympothy and i don't want people to keep going on about it. Guess it's a way of dealing with it.

[Edited on 27-06-2009 by Andrew]
Hammer

27th Jun 09 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Time heals all, in the interim surrounding yourself with your mates in a pub numbs the pain.
ssj_kakarot

27th Jun 09 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you will get over it, just cut contact with her best thing you can do in order to get over someone.

like someone said time heals all, in a few month you wont care, sucks at the time though.
Hammer

27th Jun 09 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
you will get over it, just cut contact with her best thing you can do in order to get over someone.

That's the best advice you can get as well; delete her phone number, facebook, bebo, myspace and everything else. I ended up sleeping with my ex for about 6 months and it just fucks your head even more. I'd probably go back for a razz now I'm over her right enough
Butler

27th Jun 09 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id like to be able to delete her from my life, but bringing up photos on my computer, things like that, just so hard right now.
ssj_kakarot

27th Jun 09 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Butler
Id like to be able to delete her from my life, but bringing up photos on my computer, things like that, just so hard right now.

at least it wasnt a bad break up trust me theres worse ways to have to end a relationship for, like:

breaking up with your girlfriend as shes got a job as a stripper/naked lapdancer :/

or then getting back with said girlfriend for a month till she admits shes then 2 months pregnant from a one night stand she had when broken up and shes keeping it lol :/

least there was no one else, could have been a lot worse.

go plan a big night out with ya mates always helps, i suggest a beach party like i shall be attending next friday, rain or not lol. dont jump into bed with a fatty though whilst it may seem a good idea when drunk it never is in the morning lol.

[Edited on 27-06-2009 by ssj_kakarot]
Butler

27th Jun 09 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cant stand the thought of sleeping with anyone else right now, I can see myself doing a 'forgetting sarah marshall' and crying afterwards...
ShEp

27th Jun 09 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
Just man up,

WTF!!!??
Skylined

27th Jun 09 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I found that deleting all contact made it worse

When you're used to receiving 20+ texts a day off someone, everytime your phone goes off you see it's her, going to nothing makes it worse.

I found that sending the odd text asking how she was doing made it easier by seeing her name on my phone, not what she was doing cos I didn't want to know if she was with other lads etc.

Then after a while it breaks off gently
Each to their own
Butler

27th Jun 09 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She said she doesnt want to hear from me cos ive put too much pressure on her
DragonV

27th Jun 09 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bad times. feel sorry for you! maybe just give her some time then try talking to her?
Nath

27th Jun 09 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Skylined
I found that deleting all contact made it worse

When you're used to receiving 20+ texts a day off someone, everytime your phone goes off you see it's her, going to nothing makes it worse.

I found that sending the odd text asking how she was doing made it easier by seeing her name on my phone, not what she was doing cos I didn't want to know if she was with other lads etc.

Then after a while it breaks off gently
Each to their own

Thats how I felt. Me and my ex are still up in the air, and cutting all contact would've been horrible. Still hopefuly things will work out. It's not over yet.
LoudandProud

27th Jun 09 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Thats how I felt. Me and my ex are still up in the air, and cutting all contact would've been horrible. Still hopefuly things will work out. It's not over yet.

I am in the exact same situation, the worse part is she lives next door, so hard to escape, but like i i hope it will work itself out soon
Nath

27th Jun 09 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Christ! Mine lives across town. That's bad enough.
Butler

27th Jun 09 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have been up in the air for about 6 months, all the time she wanted me and drove her away. I will never stop punishing myself for not trying harder. I hate the way I treated her and cant tell her enough how sorry I am, but it is too late. For anyone who has an 'up in the air' relationship, my advice would be to seriously do something about it, one way or the other.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Loving someone who doesnt love you back 22 database queries in 0.0649920 seconds