corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Steriods

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Steriods
bigdan

User status: Offline
13th Aug 09 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know some people say these things are useless pieces of shit and all that

but if i were to go on them what would be the best 1s to use

few lads i know said use 'suss' or 'decker' but i aint got a clue what any of these are so looking for a few names to research on them before putting anything in my body

so for any steriod users what have you used and what has given you the best gains?
Marc

13th Aug 09 at 07:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With a name like Big Dan are you sure you need them?
DizzyRebel

13th Aug 09 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sus is short for 'Sustanon250' which is a multi ester testosterone blend with 250mg per ml of oil. Real organon sustanon comes in 1ml glass vials but is widely faked so i wouldnt buy it unless you are clued up on your gear.

'Deca' is short for Nandrolone Decanoate. It is also an injectable oil and is used for its strength gaining properties, the drawbacks from it are it shuts down your natural testosterone production pretty badly so if you want to be able to get a boner when using it you need to stack it with testosterone. It also gives water retention and makes you look bloated whilst on it, for that reason alone i can think of many more compounds better suited to its purpose.

Steroids are something you need to research and undrstand before you plunge into them. I notice you asked which gear to use and never even mentioned PCT (post cycle therapy) which is as, if not more important than the steroid cycle itself.

Steroids are just a link in the chain, without a proper training and nutrition plan they are useless and wont mask your poor training and eating habits.

But if you want to go into this and no doubt you will ill give you a heads up.

There are many different brands of gear floating about, some faked some not and some are better than others. The 2 labs you want to use are either 'Rohm' or 'Pro Chem' as they do the better quality stuff thats more accurately dosed ans its never faked. I use Pro Chem stuff as its always worked for me so take from that what you want, just make sure the people that you buy from are trusted and not ripping you off. If i was you id insist on getting everything from Pro Chem labs as then you know none of it is fake.

For a beginner cycle id plan it out like this:

Week 1-10 Testosterone Enanthate (500mg a week)
Week 1-10 Trenbolone Enanthate (300mg a week)
Week 1-4 Dianabol 40mg a day
Week 8-12 Winstrol 40mg a day

The tren and test are injectable only, you pin them twice a week (monday and thursday) and have half a dose of each compound in each jab. So 250mg of test and 150mg of tren on monday then the same again on thursday.

Dianabol and Winstrol are oral 17aa compounds, they come in pill form and are usually dosed in 10mg tablets. These compounds typically have an 8-12 hour half life so you need to split the dose in 2 to keep blood levels steady, so you would take 20mg when you wake up (8am) and then 20mg 12 hours later (8pm).

Now its time to plan your PCT which is the most important part of the cycle.

Week 14-18 Tamoxifen (nolvadex) 1 tab a day
Week 14-15 Clomid 100mg a day
Week 15- 18 Clomid 50mg a day

Providing diet and training are in check you should gain 1-2 stone of lean body mass and keep around 75% of the size gained.

Hope this helps.
johnhara1

13th Aug 09 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bigdan
i know some people say these things are useless pieces of shit and all that

but if i were to go on them what would be the best 1s to use

few lads i know said use 'suss' or 'decker' but i aint got a clue what any of these are so looking for a few names to research on them before putting anything in my body

so for any steriod users what have you used and what has given you the best gains?

You've only been training 5 minutes.

Wrighty

13th Aug 09 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye, hes posted about using eph before aswell so sounds like he wants another shortcut to somewhere.

Rebel i like how you did nothing but badmouth me about trying CEE saying adding extra creatine does nothing, then your nothing but praise for filling your body with extra hormones?

[Edited on 13-08-2009 by Wrighty]
DizzyRebel

13th Aug 09 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The hormones actually work and give real gains. £40 for a vial of test that you know will give you good gains, or £40 for a bottle of CEE capsules that might give you an edge with the placebo effect.

[Edited on 13-08-2009 by DizzyRebel]
Ben J

13th Aug 09 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or pay nothing, and be happy with natural gains.

[Edited on 13-08-2009 by Ben J]
DizzyRebel

13th Aug 09 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but the gains you get natural are tiny and insignificant compared to the growth you get on gear.

Training naturally with perfect diet and perfect training plan you will get 1-2lbs of lean mass gained a month maximum. Most people will be lucky to gain 1lb a month so you can see the appeal when over a stone is available at the end of a 10 week cycle
bigdan

13th Aug 09 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what side effects you had dizzy ?
johnhara1

13th Aug 09 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

He turned into Carlton Leech.
DizzyRebel

13th Aug 09 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All ive had is increased sex drive, grown a bit more body hair, got a few spots on my back and sweat in the night but otherwise nothing serious.
Tom G

13th Aug 09 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnhara1
quote:

He turned into Carlton Leech.

Nath

13th Aug 09 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
All ive had is increased sex drive, grown a bit more body hair, got a few spots on my back and sweat in the night but otherwise nothing serious.

Yet
DizzyRebel

13th Aug 09 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did my first cycle over a year ago, if there were anything worse it would have shown by now!

Steroids are only hormones anyway, not like alcohol or coke or pills that are harmful substances. Steroids are just copies of hormones already present in your body and they all have use's in pharmaceutical medicine.
Nath

13th Aug 09 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats alright then.
stuartmitchell

13th Aug 09 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would leave them well alone to be honest. As soon as you stop taking them you loose all the shape anyway so whats the point?
DizzyRebel

13th Aug 09 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No you dont who told you that? I gained 2 stone on my first 10 week cycle and kept 1 and a half stone after coming off and after pct finished.

Not being funny mate but if you dont reasearch them and just post propeganda from the media and what you heard from your mate in the pub then dont post at all.
Nath

13th Aug 09 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why are they illegal without prescsription? Just out of curiousity.
DizzyRebel

13th Aug 09 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No idea, the same reason weed is illegal here but you can buy it over the counter in amsterdamn i assume. You can buy steroids over the counter like paracetomols in places like thailand, pakistan and egypt.

I
John

13th Aug 09 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's because they don't pass the checks they have to in the country.

Yes your good friend Mr Universe may have stuck needles in his eyeballs and had no adverse effects the effects to the majority of people who take them are too risky.

Yes all drugs have side effects, how many people do you know that get any of the bad efects of standard prescription drugs? Very few.
DizzyRebel

13th Aug 09 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not true, if they didnt pass our countrys regs then they wouldnt be used in pharmaceutical meds either. The NHS wouldnt administer Organon Sus250 to patients on TRT if it wasnt upto scratch
Xs

13th Aug 09 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont get how you gained 2 stone of muscle mass, yet the picture you posted you were fat / chunky?
John

13th Aug 09 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hospitals administering controlled amount of controlled drugs to target specific problems, possibly a deficiency in that hormone, is totally different from mr fake tan jabbing himself down the gym toilets.

I'm not disputing some people can take them, have no side effects and get massive biceps.

That's just not what happens in general though, I don't believe people still disagree with this.
DizzyRebel

13th Aug 09 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hardly fat, just the way the light was. Got about 4kg of bodyfat to shift and then ill be about right but i can do that in 6 weeks and loosing fat isnt on my prority lists at the monent.

If you saw me 2 years ago, i was a 10 stone skinny fat twat with pipe cleaner arms and a beer belly. 2 years on im 13st 7 with bodyfat levels down a hell of a lot.

One thing you have to remember is to gain muscle you need to be within a calorific surplus meaning you eat more calories than you burn, to loose fat you need to be in a calorific deficit meaning you eat less calories than you use.

You either gain mass or loose fat, you cant have them both at the same time.
DC90

14th Aug 09 at 01:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you at your absoulte max? For example, are you eating EXACTLY what you need to be eating? Working out 6 days a week? If not, why take steroids when you could just get bigger and better naturally?

[Edited on 14-08-2009 by DC90]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Steriods 23 database queries in 0.0168049 seconds