corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » David Cameron has got my vote

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author David Cameron has got my vote
Ojc

User status: Offline
4th Oct 09 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It might all be nonsense to get himself elected, but at least he has identifed the fact there are far to many worthless scumbags in this country, I quote.

"Under the Get Britain Working scheme, Mr Cameron said he would give the long-term unemployed "the personalised support they need to get back to work".

The Sunday Times said the initiative, to be unveiled on Monday, will be an "assault on the dependency culture" by copying ideas pioneered in the United States.

The paper said most people who have been unemployed for more than six months, including the disabled and single mothers, would have their benefits cut if they refused to join privatised training schemes. "
Matt H

4th Oct 09 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't stand him & I refuse to vote for him.
Matt H

4th Oct 09 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plus, this is already in place isn't it? but done every 12 months?
mwg

4th Oct 09 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure who I'll vote for next time, they are all tossers
Ben G

4th Oct 09 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BNP
sigibbons

4th Oct 09 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

UKIP
Colin

4th Oct 09 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scottish Christian Party will get my vote if again theres still a candidate.

I particularly like their 'reintroduce public hanging' & 'bring back the belt in schools' part of their party manifestos
Colin

4th Oct 09 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
It might all be nonsense to get himself elected, but at least he has identifed the fact there are far to many worthless scumbags in this country, I quote.

"Under the Get Britain Working scheme, Mr Cameron said he would give the long-term unemployed "the personalised support they need to get back to work".

The Sunday Times said the initiative, to be unveiled on Monday, will be an "assault on the dependency culture" by copying ideas pioneered in the United States.

The paper said most people who have been unemployed for more than six months, including the disabled and single mothers, would have their benefits cut if they refused to join privatised training schemes. "

That has to be an improvement on where we are now though, so hats off to him for that.

tbh if a person cant find a job within 6 months then they should be made to work voluntary for their keep. Theres plenty litter to be picked up, parks to be kept tidy, buildings needing maintained up & down the country. Maybe some hard graft in order to pick up their dole money instead of a free ride will motivate them into getting a normal job.
AndyKent

4th Oct 09 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cameron is a slimy twat.

Liberals will probably get my vote, just to show the two main parties that they've both lost the plot.
fazza

4th Oct 09 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BNP
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 10:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anything but Gordon Brown will get my vote at the moment.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Paul_J

4th Oct 09 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which is the party that's more aimed at keeping the rich rich and which is the one that is aimed at taking from the rich and giving to the poor and making everyone equal.

I want to vote for the one who makes the rich get richer. Planning for the future.
bigboykarl

4th Oct 09 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any party that takes this country out of the european union...so we don't have to contribute 8.5 billion euros so projects all over eastern europe can happen......to put in perspective our net contribution to europe is £617 million per month....the new super hospital at bmingham with over 1100 beds cost £559million...so we could build a new one every month and with the £58 million change we could pay a years salary for 1500 coppers..build some new prisons..open up some old army camps ..staff them with ex soldiers and run boot camps for unrulely teens 15-19 year olds..employ clerical assistants to take paperwork away from police men so they can concentrate on the streets...fuck it i'm starting the corsasport political party..i'm prime minister who wants to be chancellor
fazza

4th Oct 09 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
Which is the party that's more aimed at keeping the rich rich and which is the one that is aimed at taking from the rich and giving to the poor and making everyone equal.

I want to vote for the one who makes the rich get richer. Planning for the future.

ed

4th Oct 09 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Too much Daily Mail for me to comprehend.
Matt H

4th Oct 09 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bigboykarl
any party that takes this country out of the european union...so we don't have to contribute 8.5 billion euros so projects all over eastern europe can happen......to put in perspective our net contribution to europe is £617 million per month....the new super hospital at bmingham with over 1100 beds cost £559million...so we could build a new one every month and with the £58 million change we could pay a years salary for 1500 coppers..build some new prisons..open up some old army camps ..staff them with ex soldiers and run boot camps for unrulely teens 15-19 year olds..employ clerical assistants to take paperwork away from police men so they can concentrate on the streets...fuck it i'm starting the corsasport political party..i'm prime minister who wants to be chancellor

I suggest you stick with your day job 'PM bigboy'

Being in the European Union has its benefits, you've chosen to ignore all of them & instead quote a few figures that were probably taken from a crappy newspaper.

Well done
Matt H

4th Oct 09 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

That has to be an improvement on where we are now though, so hats off to him for that.

tbh if a person cant find a job within 6 months then they should be made to work voluntary for their keep. Theres plenty litter to be picked up, parks to be kept tidy, buildings needing maintained up & down the country. Maybe some hard graft in order to pick up their dole money instead of a free ride will motivate them into getting a normal job.

Have you seen how much bin men get nowdays I'm sure litter pickers are paid around the same!
ed

4th Oct 09 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someones got to pick up the litter though. Like fuck I'd be a bin man, and I'm sure a lot of other people share the same attitude.
Matt H

4th Oct 09 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

35K is too much though

They went on strike in Leeds as this is how much they wanted
ed

4th Oct 09 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, I didn't realise that's how much they wanted. Bit cheeky asking for that in the middle of a recession.
p

4th Oct 09 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guy that stops all the imigrants getting in and chucks the old lot out gets my vote. Assuming they want to do that
Colin

4th Oct 09 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id be a bin man if that was all I was qualified to do.

No way a bin man should get 35k though, where does that figure come from, its not like its a highly qualified position or very dangerous etc
taylorboosh

4th Oct 09 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would be a bin man, its what i would call a safe job in the current climate. but i think i will vote for who ever will drop petrol prices
bigboykarl

4th Oct 09 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
quote:
Originally posted by bigboykarl

I suggest you stick with your day job 'PM bigboy'

Being in the European Union has its benefits, you've chosen to ignore all of them & instead quote a few figures that were probably taken from a crappy newspaper.

Well done

so please tell me what benefits europe membership has had... also while your at it you can list the negative impact of non european membership on norway and switzerland (whos both economys have shrunk but not gone into recession)
figures ain't out of any paper because i can't read but there easy accessable on line

[Edited on 04-10-2009 by bigboykarl]
ed

4th Oct 09 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Open trade borders. One of the other reasons for the EU was the "let's never ever let this happen again" attitude after the second world war.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » David Cameron has got my vote 23 database queries in 0.0134752 seconds