corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just gone in trouble for wasting police time

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just gone in trouble for wasting police time
GTM

User status: Offline
   14th Oct 09 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me and a friend went to meet a mate in the high street ealrier, hes always late so i left my passenger with the car stupidly with the keys in the ignition. He doesnt drive and would be far to scared to attempt to so i didnt worry. Went to the kebab house closest got my grub and headed back to the car. Car was gone i was like WTF.
Pulled my phone out my pocket and the battery was dead oh shit!
Walked up and down for like 5 mins wondering what to do and where the hell is my mate since he was in the car. Then my friend who i was meeting turned up and i told him what had happend he was like no f'n way acting all worried. After about 2 mins he started laughing and told me he had moved it to outside the kebab house and walked back to his car as a prank. Then my passanger pop'd his head up from the backseat.
Turns out they had parked it outside the wrong kebab shop so i hadnt seen it. Walked round to my car and calmed down, saw the funny side but swore reveng lol.
After about 20 mins the chap who moved my car went to get so munch so i thought heres my chance.
Unlike me he was smart enough to take his keys with him so i couldnt find anything to do and i would never do any stupid like damage his car. So after failing at finding a good comeback i took his jacking covers off and decided to remove his back number plate thinking he would realise as soon as he walked out but he didnt. Had no intentions of letting him drive off without it but it was the only poor joke i could pull at the time
Next thing i no fuckin panda car comes screaming down the wrong way of the one way street we where on and the copper in the passanger seat jumps out and grabs me. sais "what have you done with the nuber plate tell me now" i explained exactely what had happend and they said that we where wasting police time because i decided to be a prat. Had seen me on cctv. Went over both our cars twice looking for anythink they could do us for but they couldnt find anything. Started asking us the standard questions and ran the standard checks. One copper said to me "ive delt with you before havent i?" he hadnt at all only time i got pulled was the day i passed and had rear fogs on without knowing. Started threatening us with a fine for wasting police time but let us off in the end. Funny looking back now but im also happy knowing if anyone fucks with your car there then they are on it!

Didnt think they could do us for wasting police time for that tho really as it was only a private joke between mates.

[Edited on 14-10-2009 by GTM]

[Edited on 14-10-2009 by GTM]
LukeS

14th Oct 09 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

strick206

14th Oct 09 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any fucking thing not think
_Allan_

14th Oct 09 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

word
GTM

14th Oct 09 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
any fucking thing not think

edited
sorry
Lynny

14th Oct 09 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

excellent, police doing their jobs
GTM

14th Oct 09 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Alex_NSM

put us on a bit of a guilt trip saying like they could be spending there time going to "something" serious but had to deal with us instead.
strick206

14th Oct 09 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and i'm not even in the grammar police, that just got up the stem of my dick

Pretty quick after cctv, not bad form the police, they shit you up, so done their job because you won't do it again now
Cosmo

14th Oct 09 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im going to exterminate you now for wasting my time by posting that crap.
GTM

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
and i'm not even in the grammar police, that just got up the stem of my dick

Pretty quick after cctv, not bad form the police, they shit you up, so done their job because you won't do it again now

i feckin wont
Lynny

quote:
Originally posted by GTM
quote:

put us on a bit of a guilt trip saying like they could be spending there time going to "something" serious but had to deal with us instead.

very true, most forces are short staffed
chrisritch

quote:

yea but sounds like one of the power mad twats that think theyre fucking royalty when they pull theyre pissy uniforms on
Lynny

14th Oct 09 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
quote:

yea but sounds like one of the power mad twats that think theyre fucking royalty when they pull theyre pissy uniforms on

for bollocking someone who was pissing around and potentially carrying out a serious crime?
GTM

14th Oct 09 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

for bollocking someone who was pissing around and potentially carrying out a serious crime?

Non of us were talkin shit about the police after they left, was like good to know that you can leave a car there safely. My girlfriends mums car was broken into last night and i wish they had that response tbh.
Lynny

14th Oct 09 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GTM
quote:
quote:
quote:

Non of us were talkin shit about the police after they left, was like good to know that you can leave a car there safely. My girlfriends mums car was broken into last night and i wish they had that response tbh.

My reply was aimed at Chris not you. If CCTV catches someone in middle of committing a crime, will tend to get a pretty fast response....
sumner2k3

14th Oct 09 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

something like this happened before to us, me and my mate were getting back annother mate for egging one of our cars by pouring flower all over his car whilst it was parked up in town and the cctv camera seen us, police came and was threatening to do us for criminal damage so we explained that we was doing a joke on our mate and he couldnt let us leave with out the owner of the car to come down and say to the police that they know us and they dont want to press charges etc so he found out it was us then lol
MarkSport

14th Oct 09 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a solution to this problem....stick to drive throughs
GTM

14th Oct 09 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sumner2k3
something like this happened before to us, me and my mate were getting back annother mate for egging one of our cars by pouring flower all over his car whilst it was parked up in town and the cctv camera seen us, police came and was threatening to do us for criminal damage so we explained that we was doing a joke on our mate and he couldnt let us leave with out the owner of the car to come down and say to the police that they know us and they dont want to press charges etc so he found out it was us then lol

They seperated us straight away and my friend hadnt realised id removed his plate. So when the police asked him about it he was confused so that caused the police even more suspicion.
FAZ
Premium Member

15th Oct 09 at 07:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there was 3 minuites between cctv seeing me with blue lights on in a car park and the police there, priorities...
DaveyLC

15th Oct 09 at 07:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

two minutes of my life I wont get back
Paul_J

15th Oct 09 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be fair, what would you expect police to do if they saw someone nicking jacking point covers and a number plate?

Actually imagine it wasn't you and was some pikey doing it to your mates car.

You'd probably make a post saying 'Bloody police wankers, they're useless, they saw it happen on CCTV and did nothing !'
nathy_87

15th Oct 09 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GTM
quote:

Don't bloody interfere then Simples.
chrisritch

15th Oct 09 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Not saying its bad to see them actually doing their job for a change but the attitude tthey seem to have given them despite the efforts to explain all they felt the need to be wankers.
most offiers i have met have been sound regardless of circumstance but there are tossers in every force. Fact.
djmattyh

15th Oct 09 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well thats just it isn't it. there always pulling over innocent motorists and wasting there own time, when there is rapists and murderers out there... pisses me off and i swear im going to punch a copper one day
RyanSxi

15th Oct 09 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by djmattyh
well thats just it isn't it. there always pulling over innocent motorists and wasting there own time, when there is rapists and murderers out there... pisses me off and i swear im going to punch a copper one day

your quite clearly a muppet.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just gone in trouble for wasting police time 22 database queries in 0.0127771 seconds