corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New car

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New car
cayenne15
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   16th Dec 09 at 11:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well as some of you may know, i have had a new car! Its a 2010 Volvo C30 R Design. But unfortunatly my corsa had to be scrapped very sad time for me, as it was my pride and joy! With it being my first car, and the money i spent on it, it was very close to me (very sad i know ). Well here are some pics of how my corsa started out:

and this is how she ended up after 2 years of ownership.

my favourite picture of it!

Then my parents decided to give me a little prezzie for getting into uni. I also have to work one day a week for my step dad, and i get to drive around in this

I do have plans for it (lowereing etc) but, as its a brand new car they will void the warrenty etc. But i will be having the wheels powdercoated just after christmas, not to sure what colour yet, ideas please!
pow
Premium Member

16th Dec 09 at 11:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice, what engine/spec?
FruitBooTeR

16th Dec 09 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wooo! I think it looks great, so smart and really stands out and looks the part on the road.

Love the funky centre console too! and also the new car smell that smells like your in DFS due to all the leather
cayenne15
Premium Member

16th Dec 09 at 11:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its the 1.6, i would of liked the T5 but its a lil pricey on insurance .

Spec: R design, its colour coded bodykit, lowered by 40mm, stiffer suspension. sport seats in leather. and all the mod cons, dual climate control etc
cayenne15
Premium Member

16th Dec 09 at 11:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FruitBooTeR
Wooo! I think it looks great, so smart and really stands out and looks the part on the road.

Love the funky centre console too! and also the new car smell that smells like your in DFS due to all the leather

cheers mate! i just need shaun to get some good pics of it. i love the new car smell
fazza

16th Dec 09 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks quite nice mate

what made you choose that?

or wasnt there a choice, and was just a pressie?

nice either way
shaunmods
Premium Member

16th Dec 09 at 11:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cayenne15
quote:

cheers mate! i just need shaun to get some good pics of it. i love the new car smell

Let me know when you're free and we'll get something sorted

Loved the car though dude. The interior is soo nice As for the wheels I reckon a antracite would look fab!
cayenne15
Premium Member

16th Dec 09 at 11:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fazza
looks quite nice mate

what made you choose that?

or wasnt there a choice, and was just a pressie?

nice either way

Well my mom and step dad had 2 brand new XC60's and when they were signing the docs for my moms, i sat in it and i just fell in love, and said i want one now , mom said when you get a 1st at uni then you can have one. But little to my knowledge when they went to pick up my moms car, they arranged the order for it etc. and told me when they got home.
cayenne15
Premium Member

16th Dec 09 at 11:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shaunmods
quote:
Originally posted by cayenne15
quote:

Let me know when you're free and we'll get something sorted

Loved the car though dude. The interior is soo nice As for the wheels I reckon a antracite would look fab!

yeah sure mate, i will. I dont get much time nowadays unfortunatly but i will see what i can do
VegasPhil
Premium Member

16th Dec 09 at 11:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry what? 3 59 plate Volvos on the driveway?

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
cayenne15
Premium Member

16th Dec 09 at 11:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VegasPhil
Sorry what? 3 59 plate Volvos on the driveway?

yes and they all have the same number plate bar one letter . i think we maybe nick named the volvo appreciation society
AK

16th Dec 09 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mUm
Ben G

16th Dec 09 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paid for by mum and dad

anyway, nice car mate. i fancied a t5 c30, bit more upmarket compared to the focus. same car underneath though i believe.

[Edited on 16-12-2009 by Ben G]
kz

16th Dec 09 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do really like them. Someone has the top of the range one in my road with dual exhausts and bigger wheels, you must be well happy
cayenne15
Premium Member

16th Dec 09 at 12:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AK
mUm

Im sorry AK i will use mUm from now on
cayenne15
Premium Member

16th Dec 09 at 12:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
paid for by mum and dad

anyway, nice car mate. i fancied a t5 c30, bit more upmarket compared to the focus. same car underneath though i believe.

[Edited on 16-12-2009 by Ben G]

its not a free gift! i have to work for it which pays it off!! but yeah i think they are the same car, i know the engines are the same.
Ben G

16th Dec 09 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh thats alright then. the new facelift volvo range is very nice.
cayenne15
Premium Member

16th Dec 09 at 12:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
I do really like them. Someone has the top of the range one in my road with dual exhausts and bigger wheels, you must be well happy

yeah i was going to have the upgrade 18" wheels, but the 2010 r design has an optional extra of a lowered chassis, which mine has. its lowered with stiffer suspension then its has a lowered chassis on top of that, and the wheels dont fit due to its being a different chassis. yeah the T5 and D5 have the twin exhausts.
cayenne15
Premium Member

16th Dec 09 at 12:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
oh thats alright then. the new facelift volvo range is very nice.

yeah they seem to have used the same design front end on all of them now
Mark.W

16th Dec 09 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That looks stunning
cayenne15
Premium Member

16th Dec 09 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wooly101uk
That looks stunning

cheers mate!
pow
Premium Member

16th Dec 09 at 12:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Interior pics
John

16th Dec 09 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
paid for by mum and dad

What's up with that?

Nice car, like these.
pow
Premium Member

16th Dec 09 at 13:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Flamesuit on John
Nath

16th Dec 09 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Zip it up reaaaaaal tight too.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New car 23 database queries in 0.0147159 seconds