corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » To those who it may concern

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author To those who it may concern
Ojc

User status: Offline
8th Jan 10 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In black and white

"From now on there will be TF on every day in the year, either on GP track or Nordschleife, as often as possible."

No more bullshit closures at the last minute and the option of GP or Nordschleife EVERYDAY.
jr

8th Jan 10 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Essex BTCC everyday of the week
gavin18787
Premium Member

8th Jan 10 at 13:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
Essex BTCC everyday of the week

Oi that was my line

how was the gp track I want to have a go on that

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
Adam_B

8th Jan 10 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh no. No excuse for people not to be elite now
Ojc

8th Jan 10 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At least you can roll up for a couple of days on whatever date and know you can at least be able to do one or the other.
gavin18787
Premium Member

8th Jan 10 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

assume they will still be closing it for a good few days either side of planned events though

But they are all planned well in advance so it should be easier to plan trips etc

Adam_B

8th Jan 10 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its really good, id consider going out there again now. Was getting too busy with just the designated days, plus it will prob be loads easier to find accomodation on short notice.
jr

8th Jan 10 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gp Track is really really fun...............
everyone is driving something with about 100bhp give or take, that cost up to 3k, and doesnt care, then you have the most epic 30mins ever
Ojc

8th Jan 10 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gavin18787
assume they will still be closing it for a good few days either side of planned events though

But they are all planned well in advance so it should be easier to plan trips etc

Not so much now, if the Nordschleife is shut for testing the GP Track will be open, obviously things like the N24 the track will be shut as it uses both the GP & the Nordschleife but at least now we won't be sat around with days where we can't do a thing.
lostboy
Banned

8th Jan 10 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was hoping this would be a video of your suicide
Kevxx

8th Jan 10 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lostboy
I was hoping this would be a video of your suicide

gavin18787
Premium Member

8th Jan 10 at 18:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
Gp Track is really really fun...............
everyone is driving something with about 100bhp give or take, that cost up to 3k, and doesnt care, then you have the most epic 30mins ever

Want to go back and do this ive got around 100bhp and alot less then 3k so I can play the game

corsa120

8th Jan 10 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still dont get why people keep goin to the ring over and over and wank about it, i will go one day to see what the fuss is about but im sure my opinion of the roads in the south of france will be better, and you have them all to yourself the sweetist tarmac on earth...........

take the stelvio pass, the bit you see draped on the alp in pictures is just the very start, rest is dam near 20 miles of a sweeping roads not hairpins its fantastic. you can see so far into the valleys that you know if traffic is coming ....... its awesome.

sure someone on here said to me you dont know what its like having a car come past you at 150mph at the RING, i was like what come on........ ive chased bikes on my bike in the south of france round long sweeping bends holding 130mph struggling to keep up with the locals on big touring bikes like pan europeans with bottom of his bike sparking as he's lent over so far on such a big bike just me and him now thats a race......
jr

8th Jan 10 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So, youve been to the steviopass, loved the expirience, and said what a great time you had and you raced this and that (illegally i might add )

we go over to the ring, say the same thing, yet its shit ?

massive contradiction i think

[Edited on 08-01-2010 by jr]
Nath

8th Jan 10 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Elite
jr

8th Jan 10 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so mr barnes and the sig states nathan
Ojc

8th Jan 10 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread is titled to who it may concern
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

8th Jan 10 at 19:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good news! cheers for the info ollie.
Ojc

8th Jan 10 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOLZ

corsa120

8th Jan 10 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hows it a contradiction? i never said the ring was crap you got that......! i said you lot on here wank about it like its the greatest place on earth............ i actually think i would love it there to be honest but think once ive been that will be it...... will back out finding newer potentially better orads again someplace else...

all im saying is i know few lads who have done both and exploring european roads always comes out on top of a 13 mile toll road, as out there you not only get the RING style roads you get different scenery and it never ends unlike the RING until you hit the toll booth again lol

[Edited on 08-01-2010 by corsa120]
Graham88

8th Jan 10 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's no way you can push it on european roads like you can on the Ring. I've not done either so I'm completely unbiased but you'd have to be silly to push the limits on a public road like you would on track
corsa120

8th Jan 10 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all ill say is you have clearly never been to the south of france matey trust me its so far from britains roads its unreal.....

and if you crash on the ring have you seen the costs involved if im correct?

its does concern me as i may go this year lol as i will be in belgium and france so may take a stroll on the bike

jr

8th Jan 10 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa120
hows it a contradiction? i never said the ring was crap you got that......! i said you lot on here wank about it like its the greatest place on earth............ i actually think i would love it there to be honest but think once ive been that will be it...... will back out finding newer potentially better orads again someplace else...

all im saying is i know few lads who have done both and exploring european roads always comes out on top of a 13 mile toll road, as out there you not only get the RING style roads you get different scenery and it never ends unlike the RING until you hit the toll booth again lol

for a petol head who likes his licence to much the ring, IMO is a must do, i may really enjoy other road in france, but i havent been to them, so i wouldnt dream on commiting on them

im a motoracing fan, ive been to daytona, i've been to brooklands, the ring completes the set, and as a racing fan it is everything that is great about the place, the history behind it and germany as a country

for some reason i dont find these road in france such a draw, maybe because i like emulating my heros, as beeing what is pretty much the mecca for any car fan in europe or the world if your ronan from canada who ships his cars out to the ring for a few days a year

as for the costs at the the ring, it will be the same costs if you crash on the ring road outside reading, down a mountain in france or on the ring, your replacing public property that is owned by the gouvement/concils, i know people that have crashed down the road and had to pay for the lampost they destroyed, same rules out there, thing is with crash barriers unlike a mountain in surrender monkey land you just may wake up from that 130mph spill
jr

8th Jan 10 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa120
hows it a contradiction? i never said the ring was crap you got that......! i said you lot on here wank about it like its the greatest place on earth............

very much how you have done regarding roads in france then = contradiction
SportBoy

8th Jan 10 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant beat roads in nottinghamshire .. very scenic ..

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » To those who it may concern 23 database queries in 0.1808009 seconds