corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Go Karting at Raceland 28th *CANCELLED*

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Go Karting at Raceland 28th *CANCELLED*
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Jan 10 at 15:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, I've just got off the phone to Graham at Raceland, this isn't as easy to organise as the RR day as we can't book the day until we have the cash upfront, unlike the RR day where we booked the day and paid when we could. Anyway, I gave him the rough figure of 30 people attending, anyone wanting to come after deposits paid can pay the full amount on the day, although I think it's only up to 32 people.

If more show interest I will ring back and confirm. We need a £600 deposit for the day, so basically half of everyones money upfront ASAP. If this doesn't happen soon we could lose out on the 28th and it will be pushed back to a further date. What I would suggest, if possible, is for everyone to pay the full amount upfront and then it's sorted. You will need to pay me and I will need to forward the cash to them. If 30 people are attending I will need £20 upfront to cover the £600 deposit in total, you will then pay the remaining £17.50 on the day.

Where is it?

Raceland
Upper Diamond
Gladsmuir
East Lothian
EH33 1EJ

0131 665 6525

http://www.raceland.co.uk

300 metre indoor circuit

You can use the following link to find your way there.

http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/index.jsp

When is it?

Sunday the 28th of March, unless we fail to provide the deposit needed.

What time will it start?

I have been given a time of 12:30 in the afternoon, this gives everyone reasonable time to get there. I suggest getting there atleast 30 minutes early.

How much is it?

The day will cost you £37.50, you will need extra money for food and drink on the day.

What will I get for my £37.50?

You will get full race gear;

Suit
Helmet
Gloves

We all have to have a drivers briefing for safety reasons.

Each person gets a practise session, no set time but it's around 5 minutes.

4 heats of 10 laps each

12 lap semi final for everyone

top 8 drivers have a 15 lap final

Trophies on the day for the top 3 drivers.

And of course, good banter and hopefully a really good day

How can I pay you?

You can send me a cheque, bank transfer or cash in the post by first class and recorded delivery(a must) as I can't guarentee I will get it, although I most probably will and have never had such problems before, I can't be held responsible should anything happen.

Ok so that said, I'll leave it up to you guys. I need your money ASAP for the day to be booked. I will add a list of who has paid and update when necessary.

Also, can we keep this thread strictly for payment information please and use the existing thread for chat as I don't wan't this thread to be confusing for anyone, which it will be if it's 40 pages of banter

People attending/paid

1. DannyB

People coming to watch

1. Lawrah
2. Hammer
3. wwwNOOBcom

[Edited on 08-02-2010 by DannyB]
sri boy

27th Jan 10 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here we go again lol
corsa_godfather

27th Jan 10 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id be up for this.
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Jan 10 at 19:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sound mate, U2U me asap with a method of payment you prefer, we already have 25 people who said they will come and we need deposits in quickly
big eck

27th Jan 10 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a few mates up for this danny.

The same lot that came to the rr day, Myself and the wife will be goin on as well as scotty (GTR), weeman, gaz.

A few others I will confirm tomorrow.

I would prefer to give you the cash in person.
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Jan 10 at 23:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eck, I could meet you somewhere to give me cash that's not a problem matey. You just get everyones deposit/full amount and we'll go from there
connollygt30

27th Jan 10 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I could give eck mine if he is meeting you danny if thats ok with the fella?
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Jan 10 at 23:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah pal no worries
Eck
Premium Member

28th Jan 10 at 17:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll get a payment sorted out for me and Shell, and probably Zac too when I can mate! Nightshift the next two nights
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Jan 10 at 17:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok pal no worries.
AK

28th Jan 10 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what sort of time? We have a house warming paartaae on the Sat eve so need some sobering up/waking up time
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Jan 10 at 21:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

12:30 in the afternoon mate, it's wrote above but you must have missed it not sure how long it would take to get there from where you are?
AK

28th Jan 10 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh aye

about 2 1/2hrs drive down. 10am ish.

We'll have a think abooot it,
big eck

31st Jan 10 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right whats happening with this then, Who is deffo gion and who is backing out???

I can get peoples money but need to know if its deffo goin ahead.
DannyB
Premium Member

31st Jan 10 at 22:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, the 30 people who said yes in the other thread...about 5 have come forward, still no deposits though. At this rate it will either be put back or cancelled
Eck
Premium Member

1st Feb 10 at 09:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll get me, Shell and Zac's deposits sent either Tomorrow or the next day mate
DannyB
Premium Member

1st Feb 10 at 12:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keep hold of them for now Eck, no point sending them if no one else bothers, it will save me sending you them back I'll give it a week and see how many people come forward to pay, then I'll start taking them.
AK

3rd Feb 10 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Danny : feel free to post on TS if you are looking for more numbers
DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Feb 10 at 13:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I might just do that, I'll have to sign up, even if we get the minimum amount of people required more can turn up and pay on the day if they wish.

[Edited on 03-02-2010 by DannyB]
Shell
Premium Member

4th Feb 10 at 18:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You's all get me excited for my first go at Karting, then back out. Mean.
Callum

4th Feb 10 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stop messing about, if you want to go then pay, if you don't then don't say youl go and not pay, its a bit shite messing someone around when he doesn't have to organise this

[Edited on 05-02-2010 by Callum]
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Feb 10 at 19:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be asking for deposits again this weekend, then it's been over a week for people to come forward to pay. So far only 5 people (and who ever is coming with them) have offered to pay now, which won't be enough.

[Edited on 04-02-2010 by DannyB]
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Feb 10 at 14:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, it's looking like this will be cancelled not enough people wanting to pay it seems.
wwwNOOBcom

7th Feb 10 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is pish
Shell
Premium Member

8th Feb 10 at 13:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you don't want mine and Eck's money then? Mega gutted You are all shitebags, knew this would happen. Danny, we'll organise our own!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Go Karting at Raceland 28th *CANCELLED* 23 database queries in 0.0124180 seconds